India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
Another fact to note is that the recent revelations from the black box point to a intentional nosedive by the pilots and not a technical error.

Makes you wonder....
Such a nosedive is aerodynamically impossible, unless the plane had lost it's wings or done intentionally.

Hari Sud

Country flag
China and its Naval Threats are a Paper Tiger

Now the QUAD is advancing slowly but steadily. The four leaders US, Japan, Australia and India are sorting out their differences to tackle belligerent China. Of the four, the three face a resurgence of Chinese navy equipped with newly built naval vessels, all copied and equipped with the weapons of the last century. These are no match to its adversaries. The three (Japan, US & Australia) are equipped with most modern naval weapons. In the Indian Ocean, the Indian Navy is a first-class force equipped with Russian and French-built ships. Consequently, it will deny Chinese naval dominance. Although their newly built naval force has the power to dominate the Indo-Pacific region, including retaking Taiwan, yet it is mostly a paper tiger. They are new, inexperienced, and have not been tested. Previously, China only threatened to retake Taiwan, but now it has extended its ambitions to threaten Japan and distant Australia in the south. To make matters worst, they have reached sparsely inhabited Solomon Islands and challenged Australia directly.

China and US are the best of the trade friends. It is American money that built China over the past 25 years. Their trade is the envy of most Asian nations. Then why the US and China is heading on a confrontational path. Here, the Taiwan invasion is front and center. The US has pledged to defend Taiwan, so this is the start of the confrontation.

With India, which is 4000km away by a sea route via narrow Straits of Malacca, they have picked up an unnecessary fight. It is the Himalayas frontier they dispute. India has joined the QUAD group to safeguard its interests and recover Indian territory in the Himalayas and support the other three in any naval confrontation. India is located at the center of all maritime trade routes leading to and fro from China. Hence it can cut off China from all these routes, including oil supplies thru the Indian Ocean. In addition, India's interest is to keep Pakistan at bay, this interest is well served by the QUAD.

Let us define the Chinese threat

From the east, the naval threat comes from the many ships they have built over the past several years. But this naval threat is not an actual threat as inexperienced crews will face their most experienced opponents. Moreover the Chinese sailors are afraid of the deep, hence in their voyages they mostly hug the coast. Attacking Taiwan only 70 miles away, is within their naval reach, but QUAD could foil that attempt with constant patrols and surveillance of the area. In case of war, India could choke off trade routes and oil supplies.

In the Himalayas, the Chinese have no chance of getting anywhere and winning (1962 was different). The Indian army awaits them in the ten narrow passes for annihilation. Also, the Chinese can't bring their military power from the east, because there's a greater need there, so that's a lost case for them.

Simply put, the Chinese with the creation of QUAD are very stuck. Their naval potential is untested, inexperienced and is and scattered. Their Himalayan adventure has no future as India equips its armies with ever more lethal weapons.

Knowitall

Such a nosedive is aerodynamically impossible, unless the plane had lost it's wings.
What we know so far.

Data from a black box recovered in the crash suggests inputs to the controls pushed the plane into the fatal dive, these people said.

“The plane did what it was told to do by someone in the cockpit," said a person who is familiar with American officials’ preliminary assessment, WSJ reported

Two flight recorders, or "black boxes", were recovered and are being analysed in the United States in the hopes of unlocking the mystery behind the jet's rapid descent.

The Wall Street Journal reported that there is also a possibility that someone else on the plane could have broken into the cockpit and deliberately caused the crash, these people said.

vishnugupt

Country flag
dont wanna ruin the joke but from what i read , this is from a military exercise . they shot the missile with a seeker and no warhead.

thats y it bounced the moving tank .
Now days Missile warheads are structural part of missile Hence, inseparable. Second, missile use in excercise are actual missiles pickup from depot.

vishnugupt

Country flag
To clarify, it has always been said that WZ10 can only carry 1-2 ATGM, this is a photo of carrying 8 ATGM
View attachment 157990
Other Helicopter (LCH)usually have 4 hard point so if they carry 2 missiles each pylon then still carry 8 missiles (4×2). Here WZ10 have only 2 hard points so it is carrying 4 on each pylon (2×4) . So basically it's same thing.

Tridev123

Country flag
@L1551L seems like you completely avoided my reply, it is expected. Apart from your big mouth, Chinese are known to be cowards and run at the slightest disadvantage.

Reply to this 👇

If you can't, then stick to the topic or get banned.
Bro, the quote about high nutrition bat soup was a gem.
The Chinese try to psychologically overawe and stun us. Showcasing their numerical superiority(again absolute numbers are misleading as the actual forces available for deployment against India on the border will be much less) and technological superiority(again questionable especially in aerospace. The Rafales are better than the entire PLAAF fleet barring the J20??. And the J20 has never fought in a war. Its supposed to be 5th generation, but no certainty on how capable it is. Why don't the Chinese lend a couple of J20's to Russia so that they can be used in Ukraine and its capability validated.)

Simply put, they want to win without waging war. Expecting India to sign a peace deal on their terms. They expect India to get weak knees and beg for peace. They will continue to add new infrastructure on the border, increase the force levels, bring in new weapons. The loud message. You cannot match us. The longer the impasse drags on the more the asymmetry(as per the Chinese) between Indian and Chinese forces will increase.

Now it is up to us if we want to piss in our pants and succumb or call their bluff.
A potent fact in mountain warfare is the important role played by the infantry. The Indian Army infantry is well trained and battle hardened. I won't be surprised if the city dwelling, used to comforts average Chinese soldier simply gives up early. The present crop of PLA soldiers are not the tough life hardened peasants who served in the then PLA in the 1960's.And we possess an significant military industrial complex which will allow us to fight longer on the strength of our own weapons.

As for the peace deal offered by them.
They will give us a few notional wins while retaining most of the land that they encroached on. But that is not going to happen. I believe that the Government will not fall into the Chinese trap.

And an major factor which may tilt the balance as far as technological superiority in weapons is concerned is the expected support of the Western alliance to India. I believe whatever weapons the Chinese throw at us, we will find an answer. I believe that the US and the EU will not allow the Chinese plans to succeed. Their help will mainly be technological.

Coming to reality. Well the PLA has not fired an single bullet at us. An superpower army should not fear starting an actual war. Why the hesitation?. Because they are not sure of the outcome. They may well be in for a rude shock.

The carefully built up superpower image of China may well crumble. Other nations may think. If India can give the PLA a bloody nose, why not we.

Waanar

Country flag
View attachment 158108
Some people have counted. In this picture alone, there are 37 Indians who surrendered. May I ask the brave Indians, what does this mean?
In a cold arms fight, courage and discipline mean everything
However, the Indians did not
No difference from 1962,
When setbacks, run away
20 dead in India (if this is true)
There were 37+ who surrendered
May I ask where is the courage of the Indians,
A brave soldier should die and not surrender,
Relax bro.
Your country will fall like the Soviets in a decade or so. Prepare for that contingency. Stock on essential goods, get your doors and windows reinforced and consider a basement for extra safety. I would even recomend migration with your family to one of the Scandinavian or European countries but then you'd think I'm trying to make you withdraw your investments in China so I won't do that. China's future is bleak. Bleaker that Jinping media tells you.
All your bravado will be put to the test then.
Remember my words.

Go forth bravely into the mess of your own making, lil sheep. It's all you can do since you have no control over who leads you.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Relax bro.
Your country will fall like the Soviets in a decade or so. Prepare for that contingency. Stock on essential goods, get your doors and windows reinforced and consider a basement for extra safety.
All your bravado will be put to the test then.
Remember my words.

Go forth bravely into the mess of your own making, lil sheep. It's all you can do since you have no control over who leads you.
Mai to usko ignore karraha

Kumaoni

@L1551L seems like you completely avoided my reply, it is expected. Apart from your big mouth, Chinese are known to be cowards and run at the slightest disadvantage.

Reply to this 👇

If you can't, then stick to the topic or get banned.
do you think our coward establishment will ever release Galwan pictures. I

Kumaoni

The disputed border they are talking about is Lipulekh, it borders Uttrakhand. Anyway, these are just political rhetorics, Nepal knows it can't take back the land, it is just keeping its citizens happy.
nepal should give the entire Doti region to India, and it should be kumaon.

Nepalishits have no rightful claim on Doti at all.

If their miserable joke of an “army” tries to enter Kumaon, the locals will literally eat them alive.

Death to Nepal.

Jimih

Country flag
We should fund Insurgency in Doti region. The people there are ethnic kumaonis and can literally turn Nepalshits into Afghanistan.
Nepal should be disintegrated into two parts one should be called Madhesh Pradesh (Pro-India) and other should be called Upper Nepal, if they try to act oversmart and pinch India with the help of China, as they do at regular intervals

downloadfile.jpg

Kumaoni

Nepal should be disintegrated into two parts one should be Madhesh Pradesh and other should be Upper Nepal, if they try to act oversmart and pinch India with the help of China, as they do at regular intervals

View attachment 158143
Nepal needs a good lesson. Fund some retired kumaoni soldiers to create an insurgent group there and make it hell. Don’t worry. If these literal subhumans try to even enter kumaon, we locals will eat them alive:

Jimih

Country flag
Nepal needs a good lesson. Fund some retired kumaoni soldiers to create an insurgent group there and make it hell. Don’t worry. If these literal subhumans try to even enter kumaon, we locals will eat them alive:
Neighbouring countries of India suffers from 'Small Country Syndrome'.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Chinese troll banned for a week. I hope many have scores to settle with him. Hopefully he will come back.

These CCP bots have typical modus-oprandi. They first discipociate themselves from China and potray themselves as independent lurkers. Starts all their postings with innocent question like they don't know about anything but then keep paddling Chinese propanagda and usual lies which they know we have already debunked.

This is their method, they keep repeating Chinese propaganda to increase its google search score at the same time keep the pretence of doubt.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Chinese troll banned for a week. I hope many have scores to settle with him. Hopefully he will come back.

These CCP bots have typical modus-oprandi. They first discipociate themselves from China and potray themselves as independent lurkers. Starts all their postings with innocent question like they don't know about anything but then keep paddling Chinese propanagda and usual lies which they know we have already debunked.

This is their method, they keep repeating Chinese propaganda to increase its google search score at the same time keep the pretence of doubt.
They also never criticize their leaders of govt.
They show no frustration or anger either against CCP.

Kumaoni

Hilarious attempt. Your army has small penis envy. Chinese people lack honor, not that I expect them to have any. There was a prisoner and casualty exchange after Galwan, it is the picture of the Chinese side, but you folks are trying to play propaganda using injured solider's pictures.

We afterward have captured your soldiers, disoriented and weak from high-altitude sickness, we treated them, and respectfully handed them over, and not tried to score brownie points by creating torture videos of them. Again, not that I expect someone without any honor and manners to understand it.

Yes, yes, a country that took a year to count its casualties teaches me how it was actually your "benevolence" that you took time to release your figures :bplease:
Why do you think I said we shouldn’t follow Geneva convention with them?

They, and Pakis, are very insecure that they will leak and photograph every captured Indian POW, but India will never do the same with them, and will treat them like real soldiers. They did this with every war, be it 1962, 65, or 71. They Call us inferiors and weaklings, yet pride themselves if they capture a post from us, or our jawans.

One solid Operation Apache into one of their forward checkposts would really demoralize them to levels they will have never seen before.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles