India-China Border conflict

rockdog

Country flag
Lol bat eating inferior illegitimate b@st@rd child.

You fucking moron.

The IA soldiers (33 in number) were unarmed when they went to negotiate with you bat eater fucks.

You sorrounded them, outnumbered them at least 5:1, attacked them with spears and machetes. Those who were captured were made to hold their ears while you photographed them. You beat up some unarmed soldiers and flexed about it.

Also, some IA sources have claimed that Indian soldiers were beaten in captivity. Yes, in captivity.

And when you guys muster the challenge to attack India directly. I reccomend you not to invade Kumaon region, because we do not follow Geneva conventions if locals somehow manage to round you up.
Won't reply your bad mouth ...

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Dont follow porkis footsteps, back in 1971, they called us inferior veg eating baniyas and got their asses kicked...we used the same inferior taunts with chinese, calling them 5 feet chowmein and lost 20 soldiers...no one is inferior.
Everybody in DFI acting as they are calling the shots 🗿 including you
it doesn't even matter what you guys say here, so better indulge in discussions rather than d1ck measuring on personal level

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Are we expecting?

Preparation in full.

Old video, probably just an export order.

Thread.Chinese APFSDS stats leaked.Make sure to spread on twitter.
I highly suspect this is just misinformation warfare. Chinese have done the same thing with JF-17 DCS model. They have “leaked”, or controlled-revealed propaganda numbers suiting their narrative.

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag

I highly suspect this is just misinformation warfare. Chinese have done the same thing with JF-17 DCS model. They have “leaked”, or controlled-revealed propaganda numbers suiting their narrative.
Warthunder Guys are actually crazy won't be surprised if it wasn't controlled leak. This is their 6th Leak lol, The armies around the world should have ban on playing War Thunder or even talking about it.

mokoman

Country flag

its a plain specs sheet and pretty much what they always said .

👀 full f16 manual was leaked somewhere , would be interesting to get hands on that .

Hellfire

Country flag
Don't like @Hellfire at all. Guys twitter handle is entirely filled with constant randi Rona against GOI while saying we ceded this we ceded that.
Aw, am sorry. You do not like what I type? Then don't read it. Simple. For the bold - have we 'recovered' the patrolling rights to traditional points in Depsang for the largesse we showed in withdrawing (against Military Advice as had noted at the time itself, before the withdrawal took place) without settling al outstanding issued in the theater? If not, what is it then, establishing your writ and control over what you claim to be your territory? Strange!

If I remember correctly he was properly patrolled by a mod here
Eh, for? And what is the status of things? Hint: You can always head back to every post of mine on the issue and read.

and he was also responsible for a former SF member leaving the forum.
Really? Does my having/not having an opinion affects others so much? Very strange indeed

Randi Rona to Mai bhi karta hu but that guy in the name of unknown sources did next level fuckery here. [/QUOTE}

Unknown sources? The source is me. 😏 Rebutt them, refute them or just ignore. No one is forcing you to believe disbelieve.

Anyways .. am off.

mickey-mouse.gif

daya

Country flag
Looks like Pravin Sawhney watched a lot of H'wood blockbusters, especially the likes of The Transformers and it shows up on the cover of his forthcoming book The Last War.

View attachment 158757
Likhne wala kitna bada cuteee hai isse hi pata chal raha hai ki wo quote kis ko kar raha hai.. Self proclaimed saw - honey ko aur koi na milaa...

Articles