India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag

@mokoman why do you try to educate these fking disgusting swines they don't understand that china has a military base above that village much closer to India we can do nothing if they build villages in Thier own border and now the Chinese and Porkies are lapping it up as some sort of winning
yea , IMHO there is no conflict or dispute here , but you know how social media and our media is like 🤷‍♂️

best to ignore it.

Jimih

Country flag
Same thing happened with Japan. Joint CCP-Russian naval flotilla.

Looks like Putin is firmly in CCP hands.

Lets not forget the fact that Russians tried to downplay CCP mobilization at the start of the border issue.
US should have taken Russia in confidence to take on China, but US deepstate doesn't want this to happen. They have further pushed Russia to China's lap.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Rest assured, we can take over Bhutan in case of such hostilities with minimal losses of Bhutan's territory.

BRO under project "Dantak" builds and maintains strategic roads in Bhutan, and it is well-connected with India. Reverse, however, is not true, as no Chinese road connects Bhutan. They have only shallow encroachment on some border areas like the tweet mentioned.

Nepal, I am not sure. Neither China nor India can take control of it easily. Nepalese army is sufficiently big (~1.5 Corps sized) and will resist any armed occupation. Plus Nepal's terrain makes it a nightmare for invasion.
China just constructed 4 villages inside Bhutan's sovereign territory. For now, let's assume that the territory was not "disputed" since the CCP uses that word quite liberally when it comes to others' territories. The recent political moves made by Bhutan are not very encouraging and something tells me that all is not well between us and the Bhutanese.

They are in their little world that CCP's politeness = sovereign territorial respect. CCP wants entire Himalayan belt & will keep asking for more and more just like expansionist totalitarian ideologies do. PLA will not take over Bhutan in a war; it will keep building villages further inside Bhutan and compel our Army to attack and take over so that we look like aggressors. Then they will pretend to liberate Bhutan and invade us. That's their game plan.

Same goes for Nepal. Their troops are brave but their equipment is worse than ours. Given the communist/left-learning government influence that still remains in their system, I doubt PM Deuba will be able to do anything until it is too late.

We have to assume that they have some road connectivity to get the construction materials there. Clearly they are not airlifting it as it would be visible in our satellites and to our border teams. Construction material for making villages can't be airlifted so fast without using the bulk of their heavy air transport fleet. That means they already have roads entering both Nepal and Sakteng area of Bhutan.

We have no other option but to convey the intention and enter both the countries.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Same thing happened with Japan. Joint CCP-Russian naval flotilla.

Looks like Putin is firmly in CCP hands.

Lets not forget the fact that Russians tried to downplay CCP mobilization at the start of the border issue.
Putin is against the Western alliance. He will remain neutral only in our case due to the commercial interests and arms sales. CCP would have most likely extracted his allegiance to deal with Korea+Japan+USA if he has to remain neutral towards us.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
US should have taken Russia in confidence to take on China, but US deepstate doesn't want this to happen. They have further pushed Russia to China's lap.
American deep state is still stuck in the Cold War era and they want to make an enemy out the residue of a country that no longer exists. Dealing with China would have been as easy as removing sanctions and encouraging more free-trade with the West.

USA has been consistently a step behind whatever we discuss here, but eventually end up doing it when it is too late. This has been a trend right from their Asia Policy, to Afghanistan, to South China Sea, and everything else in between.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Despite all media theatrics, I have a feeling that the US and China are cooperating a lot behind the scenes. This Quad, AUKUS, FUKUS, etc. are looking feebler by the day.

- Tell me, which sane govt would leave a top military chief to function after he betrayed his own country to the CCP about a potential attack?

- Which sane govt would not even reprimand their top medical expert to fund a virus study that would lead to the biggest pandemic scale in known history with over 5 million dead?

Had these things happened with Russia instead of PRC, Mike Milly and Dr Fauci would have been sent to the electric chair in the US.

Something is just too off about the way the current US govt has been behaving with the US.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Despite all media theatrics, I have a feeling that the US and China are cooperating a lot behind the scenes. This Quad, AUKUS, FUKUS, etc. are looking feebler by the day.

- Tell me, which sane govt would leave a top military chief to function after he betrayed his own country to the CCP about a potential attack?

- Which sane govt would not even reprimand their top medical expert to fund a virus study that would lead to the biggest pandemic scale in known history with over 5 million dead?

Had these things happened with Russia instead of PRC, Mike Milly and Dr Fauci would have been sent to the electric chair in the US.

Something is just too off about the way the current US govt has been behaving with the US.
exactly, they are co-ordinating and co-operating with each other.

It's been two years of open chinese threats, and not one confrontation between PLA and american forces on high seas. muricans are always itching to pick a fight with their real threats.

Infact there has been no confrontation by china with any other power except for India.

chinese planes in Taiwan ADIZ means nothing, that's arbitrary zone declared by taiwan, has no international law protection.

Vinash

Country flag
There's been several rumblings that US has come to terms with a bipolar world.

India needs to be extremely alert. If they've come to terms with it, the target of US + China would be to stop a tripolar world.

I personally don't think US will take on China. Their deep state has been churning out anti-india propaganda for decades now. It's vastly easier for them to take advantage of India's faultlines and try to balkanize us than take China headon.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

It's been two years of open chinese threats, and not one confrontation between PLA and american forces on high seas. muricans are always itching to pick a fight with their real threats.

Infact there has been no confrontation by china with any other power except for India.

chinese planes in Taiwan ADIZ means nothing, that's arbitrary zone declared by taiwan, has no international law protection.
This is actually quite true. The media propaganda about the same deliberate lie that Chinese planes "violated Taiwanese airspace" is so rampant that it's not even funny anymore. They have been informed over and over that not a single Chinese plane entered Taiwanese airspace.

The self-declared Taiwanese "air defence identification zone" (ADIZ) has no international legal legitimacy and is not synonymous with airspace. It in fact extends far over the Chinese mainland, so any Chinese plane flying over the Chinese coast is still within the Taiwanese ADIZ.

It is impossible that the media does not know this, so the only explanation is that they're deliberately lying to spread misinformation.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

My concern is that the cooperation with each other is not about playing the good-guy-bad-guy behind the scenes and to force emerging competition to expend their resources, lose steam and emerge as a future competitor to both.

Think about it; Japan and Germany are unofficial American territories with different languages; Brazil is too far and doesn't have the military muscle; Australia likewise is tiny geo-politically speaking and will comply with American orders.....Russia has been reduced to a nobody with the US+EU sanctioning their economy, throwing them into Chinese arms, while their defence budget has only been slashed due to economic pressures.....

That leaves only us as the independent world voice that is neither in American nor Chinese control.

In case of a war, the US gains in terms of weapons sales, while we expend our resources to hold our fort. If no war happens, China gains more territories and more Himalayan leverage over us.

This might sound like a crazy theory but it cannot be ruled out.

USA tied up with China to weaken the Soviet Union despite no love existing between them.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
There's been several rumblings that US has come to terms with a bipolar world.

India needs to be extremely alert. If they've come to terms with it, the target of US + China would be to stop a tripolar world.

I personally don't think US will take on China. Their deep state has been churning out anti-india propaganda for decades now. It's vastly easier for them to take advantage of India's faultlines and try to balkanize us than take China headon.
In that scenario, I only hope that we have our own plans to make an authoritarian take over to prevent this from happening.

If it makes my nation militarily stronger and economically dominant, I don't mind ending this stupid democracy for a culturally strong single-entity authoritarian government with a vision.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
My concern is that the cooperation with each other is not about playing the good-guy-bad-guy behind the scenes and to force emerging competition to expend their resources, lose steam and emerge as a future competitor to both.

Think about it; Japan and Germany are unofficial American territories with different languages; Brazil is too far and doesn't have the military muscle; Australia likewise is tiny geo-politically speaking and will comply with American orders.....Russia has been reduced to a nobody with the US+EU sanctioning their economy, throwing them into Chinese arms, while their defence budget has only been slashed due to economic pressures.....

That leaves only us as the independent world voice that is neither in American nor Chinese control.

In case of a war, the US gains in terms of weapons sales, while we expend our resources to hold our fort. If no war happens, China gains more territories and more Himalayan leverage over us.

This might sound like a crazy theory but it cannot be ruled out.

USA tied up with China to weaken the Soviet Union despite no love existing between them.
Yes, this scenario is on my paradigm watch list.
any event of interest, I run it against this paradigm as well.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yes, this scenario is on my paradigm watch list.
any event of interest, I run it against this paradigm as well.
I truly wonder if anyone in RAW, IB, NSAO, etc. are even factoring this in or whether the politicians sitting atop the pyramid taking their analysis. If laymen like us can analyze this, those people should have way more resources dedicated to come to this conclusion and prepare.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not exactly mate. At least, not at first.

Nixon actually worked for Detente with Russia as well and won an opening to China too. Probably had a broader vision of history.

Given that he did those things, it is no surprise he was forced out of office. The Deep State does not forgive such transgressions. It was the autistic hawks that came after him that revived the tensions and used the Sino-Soviet Split and other events as an opportunity to decimate the Soviet Union by becoming closer to China.

Articles