India-China Border conflict

rockdog

Country flag
Yes there were sikh casulities, and we are proud of their martyrdom ,anything else you want?
No, and thanks. I just came to exchange info. That Weibo guy said PLA technical team accumulated 1TB materials of combat video, and released lots of case study internally. In fact iWeibo recently here were some new clips, but some of them might be sensitive too Indian members here, so i didn't back to this thread for long time. Anyway i got the background for Sikh's role in IA, i will do resesarch for myself, thanks again.

another_armchair

Country flag
View attachment 197302

Was there any Sikh causulty or POW in the 2020 conflict? I see a pic from PLA's internal exhibition of the Galwan incident and captures.
Looks like Sepoy Gurbinder Singh from the pictures. He was lost during the Galwan clashes.

Yes, we lost Sikh soldiers during the clash.

Pray tell us what is gained by raising the topic of Indian casualties when all our fallen were duly accounted for, acknowledged and honored?

Your intention seems to troll or try to point at the Sikh fault line after the recent fracas at India's UK mission by khalistanis.

another_armchair

Country flag
No, and thanks. I just came to exchange info. That Weibo guy said PLA technical team accumulated 1TB materials of combat video, and released lots of case study internally. In fact iWeibo recently here were some new clips, but some of them might be sensitive too Indian members here, so i didn't back to this thread for long time. Anyway i got the background for Sikh's role in IA, i will do resesarch for myself, thanks again.
I hope they also study the post Galwan truth where Chinese got pasted and out maneuvered multiple times by IA.

Must be really frustrating to withdraw from Finger 4 all the way back to Sirijap.

Indrajit

Country flag
Indira Gandhi was assassinated because Akal Takth, one of the holy shrines of Sikhs, got destroyed while hunting down Separatists.
Indira Gandhi was assassinated because she trusted her Sikh bodyguards inspite of being warned to remove them. As for damage to Akal Takth, that responsibility was solely of the militants led by Brindanwale. No excuses for terrorism needs to be made. Period.

Jimih

Country flag
Your intention seems to troll or try to point at the Sikh fault line after the recent fracas at India's UK mission by khalistanis.
This CPC troll's only intention is to flamebait in this thread.

Just checkout his current posts. This can't be co-incidence.

These 50 cent CPC trolls gets activated at particular events in DFI.

another_armchair

Country flag
This CPC troll's only intention is to flamebait in this thread.

Just checkout his current posts. This can't be co-incidence.
50 center wumaos stuck in a time warp named Galwan.

Can't accept the post Galwan truth.

Xhitping changed more generals in that region than our troops change underwear in Ladakh during a rotation.

Poor wumao can only troll, cope and seethe. Can't fight. Tut tut...

Jimih

Country flag
50 center wumaos stuck in a time warp named Galwan.

Can't accept the post Galwan truth.

Xhitping changed more generals in that region than our troops change underwear in Ladakh during a rotation.

Poor wumao can only troll, cope and seethe. Can't fight. Tut tut...
This particular CPC troll is being doing his 'troll duty' for past one decade in DFI.

BhumiPutra627

Indira Gandhi was assassinated because she trusted her Sikh bodyguards inspite of being warned to remove them. As for damage to Akal Takth, that responsibility was solely of the militants led by Brindanwale. No excuses for terrorism needs to be made. Period.
That's true. Khalistanis used Akal Takth as a shield, so it was bound to get destroyed in the process. But the damage to Akal Takh was what initiated those body guards to shoot her.

There can be no excuse for her assassination. But we can't change history. We can only learn from it & make sure it doesn't repeats itself.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
That's true. Bhindra Wala used Akal Takh as a shield, so it was bound to get destroyed in the process. But the damage to Akal Takh was what initiated those body guards to shoot her.

There can be no excuse for her assassination. But we can't change history. We can only learn from it & make sure it doesn't repeats itself.
There will be a million reasons as to why people want to assassinate a leader, the only reason it would be relevant would be if they they got an opportunity to go through with it. That happened because Indira Gandhi trusted her Sikh bodyguards and vetoed their removal because she thought it would send a wrong message to the Sikhs and to the country as a whole.

another_armchair

Country flag
Xhitping's mighty army can't invade Taiwan.

Dreams of invading India.

Hope recent video was also scrutinized by Xhitpings army of conscripts.

Lessons from the recent thrashing received at the hands of Indian Army at lets call it 'Bund Faad Di' ridge were - 'When Indian Army beats you mercilessly, tuck tail and run but don't leave the communist flag behind or social credit score will go into the negative'.

Posting the video at @Jimih's recommendation.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This isn't going to end well. This sort of thing fundamentally changes attitudes of people operating at ground level. Looks like headhuntings days will start at Eastern border as well.
U can't do that to a much powerful nation atmost we must release our pics and videos

Blademaster

If I recall correctly, there was a higher up in the GoI at that time that was largely sympathetic towards Khalistani during the 70s and early 80s. Who was that?

BhumiPutra627

There will be a million reasons as to why people want to assassinate a leader, the only reason it would be relevant would be if they they got an opportunity to go through with it. That happened because Indira Gandhi trusted her Sikh bodyguards and vetoed their removal because she thought it would send a wrong message to the Sikhs and to the country as a whole.
I don't see I am in conflict with you in any way. The situation was such that it would cause collateral damage.

She did what she had to do, for the Nation. They did, what they did for their religion. It was wrong but, thats what had happened & it cannot be changed.

Indrajit

Country flag
I don't see I am in conflict with you in any way. The situation was such that it would cause collateral damage.

She did what she had to do, for the Nation. They did, what they did for their religion. It was wrong but, thats what had happened & it cannot be changed.
We are not in conflict on the issue but we differ on the primary reason for the assassination in that I think it was easily preventable (unlike other assassinations like Rajiv Gandhi's ). Would be assassins always have their reasons, the reason for their success is (in my view) the enabling circumstances.

another_armchair

Country flag
U can't do that to a much powerful nation atmost we must release our pics and videos
We did this and much more in recent times.

Hanchoda ne kya ukhaad liya?

If we were in the petty business of releasing pics, we would've done it long back over multiple incidents involving our forces, be it at the Eastern, Western or Northern border(s).

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We did this and much more in recent times.

Hanchoda ne kya ukhaad liya?

If we were in the petty business of releasing pics, we would've done it long back over multiple incidents involving our forces, be it at the Eastern, Western or Northern border(s).
This is nothing comparison to beheading
And I am advocating that release of such videos of what has happened like what u have shared but not going for further beheading bcoz they won't bear it
But I am always in for of releasing galwan videos and humiliating them but when will that happen..... I am waiting
But not in for of further beheading

another_armchair

Country flag
This is nothing comparison to beheading
And I am advocating that release of such videos of what has happened like what u have shared but not going for further beheading bcoz they won't bear it
But I am always in for of releasing galwan videos and humiliating them but when will that happen..... I am waiting
But not in for of further beheading
I have zero expectations of footage from GoI when we did not release any of Balakot strike & its aftermath except for some radar footage and an AIM-120C-5 that was successfully evaded by IAF.

My uncle served in NEFA with Jats. Can share some humiliating pictures of Chinese jokers in 'murga' pose but it would serve no purpose and will piss off a lot of folks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles