India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One particular member post here the old clips and two particular members hyper-ventilate over this.

Total juvenile behaviour in this thread and this is being the trend.
I was just expecting this time we might release as we have leveled up our iw
And I am serious I could see in many fronts

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The China has recruited retired British fighter pilots to train its People’s Liberation Army Air Force pilots, giving Beijing’s rapidly modernizing air force deep insights into Western air combat tactics, techniques and procedures.

Britain’s Defense Ministry has acknowledged that China had recruited as many as 30 former Royal Air Force fighter pilots to train their Chinese counterparts using Chinese planes, paying them as much as 3,00,000 dollars per year.

While none of the retired pilots have flown the F-35, they have flown advanced aircraft such as the Eurofighter Typhoon, Jaguar and Tornado. The China has also attempted to recruit pilots trained on the highly-classified F-35, but its recruitment efforts have apparently not succeeded. The former fighter pilots, some in their late 50s, can pass on decades of experience to China’s new pilots, which is in line with China’s efforts to improve its fighter pilot training program and modernize its air force to match Western standards.

These skills could be pivotal in a Taiwan conflict, where Taipei’s US trained and equipped air force will be the self-governing island’s first line of defense against a Chinese blockade or invasion. China’s Western-trained fighter pilots could use the same techniques against the US and its allies if and when they attempt to come to Taiwan’s aid.

Overlord

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The China has recruited retired British fighter pilots to train its People’s Liberation Army Air Force pilots, giving Beijing’s rapidly modernizing air force deep insights into Western air combat tactics, techniques and procedures.

Britain’s Defense Ministry has acknowledged that China had recruited as many as 30 former Royal Air Force fighter pilots to train their Chinese counterparts using Chinese planes, paying them as much as 3,00,000 dollars per year.

While none of the retired pilots have flown the F-35, they have flown advanced aircraft such as the Eurofighter Typhoon, Jaguar and Tornado. The China has also attempted to recruit pilots trained on the highly-classified F-35, but its recruitment efforts have apparently not succeeded. The former fighter pilots, some in their late 50s, can pass on decades of experience to China’s new pilots, which is in line with China’s efforts to improve its fighter pilot training program and modernize its air force to match Western standards.

These skills could be pivotal in a Taiwan conflict, where Taipei’s US trained and equipped air force will be the self-governing island’s first line of defense against a Chinese blockade or invasion. China’s Western-trained fighter pilots could use the same techniques against the US and its allies if and when they attempt to come to Taiwan’s aid.
download.jpeg

mokoman

Country flag
the PLA beat up , kill our people .

after we take the mountain ridge heights (their stupid border line) , they then setup a observation post of 4-5 tents , few num of people , at a pt higher than us , on same ridge.

instead of thrashing them , we go and give them a gift wrapped in golden foil.

:dude:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This is not a modernisation thread.
Post the same message in "Indian Army Modernisation" or some other related threads.
Does it even matter? No I will not post it at all places, I felt what I felt. Although
I feel deeply sorry and regret this indecent act of expressing my feelings about the state of modernisation of indian army in a wrong thread.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Does it even matter? No I will not post it at all places, I felt what I felt. Although
I feel deeply sorry and regret this indecent act of expressing my feelings about the state of modernisation of indian army in a wrong thread.
yes, it does matter.
Let this thread be only about the conflict between India and China.
If we start talking about the state of modernistaion, then there would no end.
So, why derial the thread when there are other threads discussing about it?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
yes, it does matter.
Let this thread be only about the conflict between India and China.
If we start talking about the state of modernistaion, then there would no end.
So, why derial the thread when there are other threads discussing about it?
Iam just sorry,
Meri arzi e muafi qabool karein aur is masle pr mujhe apni muafi farham karein.
Aik galti to Allah bhi muaf karta hai, khuda ke liye apney dil me thodi narmi layein. Aur mujhe muaaf karein

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Iam just sorry,
Meri arzi e muafi qabool karein aur is masle pr mujhe apni muafi farham karein.
Aik galti to Allah bhi muaf karta hai, Allah hafiz
MAAF KIYA

@mokoman @mist_consecutive
can you guys tell us the approximate location of the parties by seeing the pics relased by Manish and the peter guy ?
1679065273204.png

1679065288117.png

or is it not possible?

saneel2014

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles