India-China Border conflict

Cheepek

rockdog

Country flag
Ajai Shukla is a fake news peddler, has been publicly called even by the army before.

It is not a surprise wumaos will clutch on to any straw at this point! 🤣
Check the first comment of this vid “Their is always two side of one single incident, we must think of all aspects ...”

Right after 2020 Galwan conflict, i said the PLA controlled the battlefield, nobody believed me, now the recent leaked video just after conflict proved my words.

Cheepek

Check the first comment of this vid “Their is always two side of one sign了incident, we must think of all aspects ...”

Right after 2020 Galwan conflict, i said the PLA controlled the battlefield, nobody believed me, now the recent leaked video just after conflict proved my words.
Poor wumao instead of foraging for info in YouTube comments, go ask your PLA how many non existent noses bled that day 🤌

jai jaganath

Country flag
Check the first comment of this vid “Their is always two side of one single incident, we must think of all aspects ...”

Sorry brother but the area where clash happened in 2020 has been cleared and Chinese have gone back from that ridge that's what satellite images say
The video leak didn't prove your point of PLA controlling the battlefield as that was the video of death soldiers who we already knew with right nos
So that's pretty baseless

Jimih

Country flag
Report this 50 cent wumao troll rockdog.

Wumao trolls has no info on the recent clash where PLA ladyboys were beaten black and blue by IA troops, so this wumao is posting news that is sourced from Indian news.

rockdog

Country flag
Sorry brother but the area where clash happened in 2020 has been cleared and Chinese have gone back from that ridge that's what satellite images say
The video leak didn't prove your point of PLA controlling the battlefield as that was the video of death soldiers who we already knew with right nos
So that's pretty baseless
later will post the analysis for this 2020 clash.

jai jaganath

Country flag

View attachment 186161

View attachment 186162

The details of this vid is quite similiar to claims from PLA's Western Theater official account

View attachment 186163
I mean what that baboon is saying minister or so called state has hidden 35 casualties
Seriously
When galwan happened until now we came to knew about the casualties and moreover we had info of it
He has gone such to anti modi stand that now he is questioning the reliability of injuries and casualties
We have never hidden casualties and he ,news it very well but what can he do he is being paid for talking bullshit as its his job by masters to try changing the narrative

Concard

Country flag

View attachment 186161

View attachment 186162

The details of this vid is quite similiar to claims from PLA's Western Theater official account

View attachment 186163
A mosquito has far more credibility than these morons Ajay Shukla and Thapar. Both are ass lickers of Congress especially Nehru family. What makes you think they will be taken seriously? Ajay Shukla in particular has been called out by Indian army for his fake propaganda driven news stories. And Thapar is the guy who is a regular at sipping champagne with Congress politicians during the evenings in Delhi. Both have been discredited since the days of UPA-2.

vidhwanshak

Country flag

You didn't even know for a year that you guys had casualties in Galwan. I even saw Chinese chest-thumping that no Chinese died and 20 Indians were killed.
Never saw you mentioning Chinese KIA or injuries before the official acceptance of 4 killed by the CCP.
Whereas Indian media already reported about the situation with the casualties on the Indian side along with names of the deceased and also with an estimated number of Chinese casualties.
On 22 June a report was published in India which clearly depicted the situation shown in videos released by the wumaos.
It also reported about India handing back 17 dead bodies of Chinese soldiers.
Later Indian Corps and Commander and recently ex Chief Of Army Staff said on record that Chinese casualties are much higher then reported by CCP.

Looks like Chinese control of battalefield means Chinese Batallion Commander equivalent to IA's Colonel killed and a Regimental Commander equivalent to IA's Brigadier rank gravely injured

1671166434246.png

Yes, there are two sides to a single incident just like galwan has two sides.

Gyyan

Country flag
later will post the analysis for this 2020 clash.
Why not the recent one I guess that Papa XI didn't want the world to know how supa pawa no 1 got it's ass smoked???
Even if I believed some of your previous post sharing of wire's clip has made you lose any credibility you thought you have.
Next time come with alzazeera ones to loose more credibility.

Abdus Salem killed

Ajai Shukla was the idiot that claimed the Indian camps were Chinese with a map .
He showed that Chinese camps were ahead of the bend
A asutrallian OISNt guy called him out don't remember his name people can check the previous thread
Ajai Shukla is an idiot he once claimed that ins vikrant took 13 times the estimated cost to be built while vikrant costed much less than that any body using his comments as a source is a dmfk

Jimih

Country flag
Ajai Shukla was the idiot that claimed the Indian camps were Chinese with a map .
He showed that Chinese camps were ahead of the bend
A asutrallian OISNt guy called him out don't remember his name people can check the previous thread
Ajai Shukla is an idiot he once claimed that ins vikrant took 13 times the estimated cost to be built while vikrant costed much less than that any body using his comments as a source is a dmfk
Problem is guys like Shukla and the organization he now work for (The Wire) takes donations from CPC.

They are Chinese assets inside India. They try to push a narrative which their masters in Beijing want them to do.

The Wire magazine was recently humiliated and sued by Meta corporation for publishing fake news.

Articles