India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Are you sure about this? Pretty sure it is allowed unless on an active mission/patrolling. Soldiers use phones in their barracks all the time.
Isn't initial Galwan and Pangong Tso videos originated from smartphones of soldiers aswell ?

My thoughts exactly, something doesn't add up. A raiding party won't carry sleeping bags unless, like, we raided them :lawl:
:dude: see that sat image from today ?

there is only 1 tent and 4 small tents on chinese side . hard to believe they will mount clash with 300 people from there . news also says clash was on thang la ,

everything sounds bullshit .

AnantS

Country flag

there is only 1 tent and 4 small tents on chinese side . hard to believe they will mount clash with 300 people from there . news also says clash was on thang la ,

but one news mentioned that numbers swelled from Indian side within 30 min to overwhelm and pursue them down. This only means required reinforcements came from elsewhere.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

No, you are misunderstanding. A strength of 300 must have come from the border village downhill from Thang La. Similar IA strength ought to have been gathered from multiple nearby camps as well.

I think at this point it is pretty much confirmed that -
  • Chinese raiding party was in 100+ strength
  • They came for offensive capture of our posts/positions.
  • They carried meele weapons similar to what we have seen in Galwan.
  • Our troops overwhelmed them with strength and prevented the capture.
  • Our troops carried meele weapons too.
Everything else (Chinese PoW theory, etc etc) is all in the air.

Jimih

Country flag

Is Holy Waterfalls is in the same area as Thang La?

mokoman

Country flag
but one news mentioned that numbers swelled from Indian side within 30 min to overwhelm and pursue them down. This only means required reinforcements came from elsewhere.
i meant chinese PLA , i think news initialy said 200 or so against 50 indians .

both sides have large posts where they can house troops , its just that area where clash is supposed to have taken place only have very small Chinese presence.

this isnt their usual tactic.

Spadex

Country flag
No, you are misunderstanding. A strength of 300 must have come from the border village downhill from Thang La. Similar IA strength ought to have been gathered from multiple nearby camps as well.

Everything else (Chinese PoW theory, etc etc) is all in the air.
Maj Gen are making that air by the way 😁😁

mokoman

Country flag
All right than, according to reports PLA was there to set up an illegal OP near the falls.
not sure , news said PLA tried to remove our observation post at 17000feet , that could only be the peak on left side of image .

if they captured it , they could see across the LAC into indian posts

i dont know tho .

susilk

Country flag
Chinese., till now didn't come with a NY video
Strange,
Either they are planning something big
Or this time they didn't have time to get a good shot
The only disadvantage they have is their airbases are little far from LAC and any movement can be detected, in case their air movement is suppressed and not detected,

what is the probability that they airdrop troops behind Indian forward post, later when alert is diminished by sneaking in?

Physx32

Country flag
So our troops thrashed and routed the chinese while they were setting up the tents? The PLA was probably doing a covert operation and got detected (or we had intel beforehand).

Also do you know if this happened during the day or night?

another_armchair

Country flag
The only disadvantage they have is their airbases are little far from LAC and any movement can be detected, in case their air movement is suppressed and not detected,

what is the probability that they airdrop troops behind Indian forward post, later when alert is diminished by sneaking in?
Definitely a possibility.

Chinese did brag about marching into Delhi within 48 hours of an all out war with India.

We should shudder at the very thought...

susilk

Country flag
The clash in Arunachal Pradesh took place at about 3 AM last Friday at a nullah along the LAC in the Tawang heights near a point called Yangtse in Eastern Tawang.
Enemy engagement at Galwan also happened in the night if I am correct? So their major operations will take place in night?

another_armchair

Country flag
Enemy engagement at Galwan also happened in the night if I am correct? So their major operations will take place in night?
Chinese lurkers of SF thread know IA is night blind so they take that as a tactical advantage and always attack us in the dark... just like the bats they relish.

Evil communists.

Last edited:

Articles