India-China Border conflict

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
"More than 300 Chinese soldiers had attempted to get access to the top of 17,000-ft peak and were thwarted, sources said... The Chinese troops wanted to uproot an Indian post, but the attempt was successfully thwarted by the Indian side."

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Why always India? Do we look like a small bitch then
I'd say we're the right size. What they want is a reaction they can showcase and outrage behind to unite their people.

They can't have the same thing with Taiwan. It's an island. If they do more than they already do, they'll have to make actual landings.

Smaller countries will not respond since they don't have the strength. Also, bigger countries attacking 'tiny, weak' ones might backfire badly post Ukraine.

What they want is a pressure valve, not an actual war. GoI provides that readily. We're also not going to garner as much sympathy due to us buying Russian oil, or because we simply aren't that weak.

Simply, we're the right size.

Gyyan

Country flag
Hey we should have something to call the chinks that would hurt like han slaves or some.
Chinks doesn't sound hurtful enough.

Country flag
"More than 300 Chinese soldiers had attempted to get access to the top of 17,000-ft peak and were thwarted, sources said... The Chinese troops wanted to uproot an Indian post, but the attempt was successfully thwarted by the Indian side."
till now, I have heard 3 things:
1. They came to uproot an IA post
2. They came to occupy an unmanned peak
3. They came for some fencing work

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Hope we have not only thwarted but beaten the shit out of PLA midgets. They should now know that attempting again they will receive more brutal response

Angel of War

Country flag
In present scenario 3 division although looks like mighty doesn't hold the same effect other than defending, which I am sure is our only main objective, or cough** GOI's objective. 3 divisions must be trained to get the areas as soon as the ORDER hits in.

Don't look like sheep when you are actually a tiger.
Currently IV corps looks after tawang, till 2010 it had only two divisions ( 5MD in tenga and 21 in rangia) but in 2010 they raised one more div for IV corps ( 71 in missamari) IV corps troops have been exercising in these areas for many decades. The comparatively good infrastructure in tawang and west Kameng also enhances combat effectiveness.

Knowitall

Did Chinese take a serious beating this time?

1. No pics from the Chinese side yet.

2. Wumao trolls are in full attendance tonight but are pissing in the China economy thread. Did rockdog get a thread ban here?
Real action will start from tommorow when both sides start to either de escalate or escalate

jai jaganath

Country flag
I don't have anything to say
I am requesting @mist_consecutive @mokoman @Angel of War To pls write a detailed post when things are clear and u understood the situation
As things and updates are really confusing as every piece of info is contradicting other one
Nothing is clear as what has happened
It's very messed up please help us in this regards

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I'd say we're the right size. What they want is a reaction they can showcase and outrage behind to unite their people.

They can't have the same thing with Taiwan. It's an island. If they do more than they already do, they'll have to make actual landings.

Smaller countries will not respond since they don't have the strength. Also, bigger countries attacking 'tiny, weak' ones might backfire badly post Ukraine.

What they want is a pressure valve, not an actual war. GoI provides that readily. We're also not going to garner as much sympathy due to us buying Russian oil, or because we simply aren't that weak.

Simply, we're the right size.
We are right sized what?

Oh God no , please

Articles