India-China Border conflict

scatterStorm

Country flag
I don't think china can make any serious gains in yangtse-damteng area unless there is a major fuck up from our side. We have 3 divisions built up across Tawang and Kameng, it would not be a smart choice for the chinese to go after these areas. It's simply a waste of time, men and material for them.
In present scenario 3 division although looks like mighty doesn't hold the same effect other than defending, which I am sure is our only main objective, or cough** GOI's objective. 3 divisions must be trained to get the areas as soon as the ORDER hits in.

Don't look like sheep when you are actually a tiger.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I ain't believing any deaths from Chinese side and Indians only getting band aids and savlon ki bottle.

Total lies, show me video evidence.
Make video of captured Chinese, what the fuck you mean we returned them ? Zomato ki delivery hai kya? They intruded in our territory.

Madarchod MEA and MOD. They show our soldiers swollen faces and black eyes but we send them back within a day?
Temp Ban Issued.

SKC

Country flag
So in the 21st century preferable weapons for a India-china border clash are Medieval swords & sticks, cameras & tens of thousands of trolls with smart phones.
did you guys forget the pact between India and China regarding ban on use of Weapons on borders.

All patrol forces and border units from both sides cannot carry arms.

another_armchair

Country flag
Another observation, Chinese hackers hit only medical institutions, were they after the Covid vaccine formulation? Because ICMR was hit too, and ICMR is well known to have contributed bharat-biotech's covaxin.
Bharat Biotech, Serum Institute were targeted too.

Jimih

Country flag
Another observation, Chinese hackers hit only medical institutions, were they after the Covid vaccine formulation? Because ICMR was hit too, and ICMR is well known to have contributed Bharat-biotech's covaxin.

Somebody's very desperate.
CERT be like in a PAF mode..

"Sleep tight, CERT is awake"

Articles