India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

What are we to do with this sentence anyway?

The problem with babus in India is that no one can reach them easily to spit on their faces
Talk is cheap, show me some proof. I ain't believing any narrative this time unless I see proof.

If the 600 number is true it seems that the Chinese indeed have better force projection capabilities when compared to us in localised conflict.

The myth of Chinese soldiers being unable to sustain themselves in such regions is also disappearing as every single day week month give the Chinese more experience in mountain warfare and logistics.
We have equally good force projection capability. Don't go down the blackpilling spiral.

Kek you want to do away with your laptop, mobile phone, bikes, medicines boy?
Until than don't wish for war.
Beggars can't be choosers.
It is really sad that the infamous dhokebaaj @Bhumihar who defeated Chinese info warfare single-handedly has now become the blackpilled drug addict. Chinese trade can be circumvented easily, and govt. has already taken measures for it. We are not hyperventilating for Chinese maal, and those cheap Chinese mobiles and medicines can be sourced from somewhere else.

Vstol Jockey is a veteran. Hope this one isn't his doppelganger.
Vstol Jockey is a Navy Harrier pilot. He ain't got anything on army, and he has been caught administering copium shots both during Feb 2019 as well as Galwan.

SKC

Country flag
India - US military exercise could be also a reason for the recent clashes. Chinese were fuming called it provocative. I expected some sort of aggression from CCP thugs.
Initially people were saying that Chinese were objecting to the exercise only and entered Indian side for disrupting that but now it is said that we’re trying to capture one unmanned peak on Indian side

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Meditation for sanity and reasonable folks -

Don't believe any social media hype. Govt. is trying to downplay the incident (naturally), news sources are erratic and unreliable, and bababanaras-type twitter handles are spreading fake news.

Wait for 1-2 days, and let all the news channels come to some conclusion.

Viper316

Country flag
Initially people were saying that Chinese were objecting tot the exercise only and entered Indian side for disrupting that but now it is said that we’re trying to captured one unmanned peak on Indian side
Its known fact that chinese thugs will try to unilaterally change the status by entering into an ungaurded zone. But i believe chinese are spooked after the Indo - US military drill in Utarkhand, PLA wanted to show the world LAC is still hot, a message to US & West to stay away from border

Now we should respond by conducting more bilateral military exercise close to the LAC, especially in AP

Articles