India-China Border conflict

kharabela

I have seen picture where Ukranians were cooking head of a russian soldier . Captured ukrainians soldiers being humiliated by Russians . And many more such videos where russian ukrainians killing each other by dropping multiple ammunitions from drones . It does not play out like movie . There are torture methods where a grown man claiming to be chad ll cry like baby or shit his pants in a undignified manner . These things were not being revealed in old times . But its era of social media . There is need for growing some thick skin . And what happened between india china was not even a real fight .

Indian chinese forces often come in contact . Will it take some exceptional technology , weapon , super human power to kidnap some of them and make humiliating videos ? Since you guys are in a defence website and are fed with more information than usual people get used to these stuff .

Vinash

Country flag
They can do much worse to us then
They are much cruel and violence loving than us
They killed 20 of our soldiers with bats and rods without any mercy we were only able to harm 5 but we were ambushed actually anyways things can go deep south against us
Look at this Blackpilled guy projecting his own cowardice onto the IA.

@jai jaganath you are definitely a loser. Only an extremely insecure loser would say those words.

In reality, this is what happens when an average Chinese comes up against an average Indian.

Vinash

Country flag
I have seen picture where Ukranians were cooking head of a russian soldier . Captured ukrainians soldiers being humiliated by Russians . And many more such videos where russian ukrainians killing each other by dropping multiple ammunitions from drones . It does not play out like movie . There are torture methods where a grown man claiming to be chad ll cry like baby or shit his pants in a undignified manner . These things were not being revealed in old times . But its era of social media . There is need for growing some thick skin . And what happened between india china was not even a real fight .

Indian chinese forces often come in contact . Will it take some exceptional technology , weapon , super human power to kidnap some of them and make humiliating videos ? Since you guys are in a defence website and are fed with more information than usual people get used to these stuff .
Even Pakis treated Captain Kalia in a much worse manner compared to PLA.

If @jai jaganath @mokoman saw Kalia's episode, they'd probably believe that Pak army was super strong and would annihilate IA.

notaname

Country flag
Even Pakis treated Captain Kalia in a much worse manner compared to PLA.

If @jai jaganath @mokoman saw Kalia's episode, they'd probably believe that Pak army was super strong and would annihilate IA.
Ignore Jai Jagannath, he is a child and really I don't know what word to use, he is a deaftist nothing else and doesn't want to mend ways even after being told many times, I can't imagine what will happen to him in real life.

@jai jaganath Mate read some book or something and first fix your attitude.

Vinash

Country flag
Ignore Jai Jagannath, he is a child and really I don't know what word to use, he is a deaftist nothing else and doesn't want to mend ways even after being told many times, I can't imagine what will happen to him in real life.

@jai jaganath Mate read some book or something and first fix your attitude.
It's impossible to ignore Grade 1 cuckery like this from a loser.

This guy is either a grade 1 self-hating loser or a Mulla in disguise.

They can do much worse to us then
They are much cruel and violence loving than us
They killed 20 of our soldiers with bats and rods without any mercy we were only able to harm 5 but we were ambushed actually anyways things can go deep south against us

Vinash

Country flag
When I am not posting anything just bcoz the thread might get derailed that doesn't mean u can write whatever u want
If u want a discussion let's go to chit chat
I can answer u whatever u want
Bashing me here will certainly derail it
@mods pls clean up the thread
Moreover it wasn't me who started this
I certainly didn't wanted to derail but to discuss regarding mutilation but it went other way round
So pls clean it
And if u want a debate then u have chit chat or DM me
DM'd.

DumbPilot

Country flag
When I am not posting anything just bcoz the thread might get derailed that doesn't mean u can write whatever u want
If u want a discussion let's go to chit chat
I can answer u whatever u want
Bashing me here will certainly derail it
@mods pls clean up the thread
Moreover it wasn't me who started this
I certainly didn't wanted to derail but to discuss regarding mutilation but it went other way round
So pls clean it
And if u want a debate then u have chit chat or DM me
Chinese soldiers are probably scared of our soldiers. I've seen videos where ching chong tries to punch 6ft Jatt like a cartoon character, and the Jatt just punches his head once and the ching chong looses all his steam and falls down after being disciplined.

The death of IA soldiers is a reality and you will have to accept that. Being in the military is serious business.. it sucks that even they died like they did, but it is what it is. Just remember it and move on. Our time will come too

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
1:10 is dumb stupidity. Comparing Paki rhetoric with actual facts about PLA not being accustomed to harsh conditions in Ladakh isn't the same.

Did you see me giving dumb ratios like 1:10 and 1:5 with PLA?

Classic dumb logic of taking 1 boast done by a Paki and comparing it to another boast which is based on reality.

It's a fact that PLA guys aren't accustomed to the conditions. Do you want me to post ex-PLA guys themselves saying it? Do you even understand how much of a factor accustomization to harsh weather conditions is?

Also, if PLA was SO SUPERIOR to the IA, do you think PLA would simply be sitting quite at the border? They are quite because they've met their match. Otherwise, they'd be throwing around their weight at the border.
What makes you think they aren't accustomed to those altitudes? They are in their continuous 3rd winter there deployed in enough numbers to force us on the negotiation table and not tangible counter offence. Who said they are sitting quietly, they have built up enough infrastructure to house enough troops to take care of any attempt by India to go in for aksai chin and are still stopping our patrols in areas.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
After reading the last pages I understand that chinese has released painful and disgusting new videos (have not seen them and I will not) of the LAC clash and some DFI's members start to meltdown and are angry toward GOI.
I will agree with GOI's decision of not making public of those footages (if any in our possession and the probabilities are that we must have some footages), publishing them is not going to change the situation on the ground.
Those who regularly publish these videos are those who are frustrated with the situation on the ground and it is an admission of their impotence to obtain the desired result either by negotiation or by force. And the Indian government, on the contrary, shows by its attitude no symptoms of frustration and seems confident in its diplomatic and military capabilities to manage this situation in the long run.
The Chinese army reminds me of a sexually frustrated teenager who has to regularly log on to p0**Hub to relieve himself of his miseries!

So keep calm, stand your ground and wait for the right time ;-)

Vinash

Country flag
What makes you think they aren't accustomed to those altitudes? They are in their continuous 3rd winter there deployed in enough numbers to force us on the negotiation table and not tangible counter offence.
3rd winter? Not enough!

Who said they are sitting quietly, they have built up enough infrastructure to house enough troops to take care of any attempt by India to go in for aksai chin and are still stopping our patrols in areas.
They aren't sitting quietly?

Did I miss a large scale invasion invasion that PLA has done recently?

Vinash

Country flag
What do you mean not enough? They have built the infra for troops, set their sop, they have gone through the hard winters. What else do they need.
In the words of Huang Guozhi, a Chinese military advisor who's very close to the Chinese state.

“At present, the world’s largest and experienced country with plateau and mountain troops is neither the US, Russia, nor any European powerhouse, but India,” wrote Huang Guozhi, senior editor of Modern Weaponry magazine.

The magazine, considered a comprehensive military and defence journal, is affiliated to the state-owned China North Industries Group Corporation Limited (NORINCO), which describes itself as “the main platform responsible for developing mechanised, digitised and intellectualised equipment for PLA”.

It’s one of the world’s largest defence contractors and is also closely involved in President Xi Jinping’s legacy project, the Belt and Road Initiative.

“Mountaineering is an essential skill for almost every member of the Indian mountain army. To this end, India even recruited a large number of professional mountaineers and amateur mountaineers from the private sector,” Huang wrote.

“With more than 200000 troops in 12 divisions, the Indian mountain force is the largest mountain fighting force in the world,” Huang wrote.

Huang said that since the 1970s, the Indian military has established and expanded the size and personnel of the mountain army on a large-scale, and also plans to create a mountain strike force of more than 50,000 troops.

Giving the example of the Siachen Glacier, Huang wrote: “The Indian army has set up hundreds of outposts in the Siachen Glacier area with an altitude of more than 5,000 metres, with 6,000 to 7,000 fighters stationed. The highest post has reached 6,749 metres.”
Spending 3 winters vs IA which has occupied such altitudes since 1970's.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
In the words of Huang Guozhi, a Chinese military advisor who's very close to the Chinese state.

Spending 3 winters vs IA which has occupied such altitudes since 1970's.
Iirc he had said this before galwan, when pla had spent 0 winters in full deployment.

What do you think IA has done to have effective winter deployment. The soldiers who were stationed in those area in 70s are still standing there? No. They helped in form the training and SOPs, infra came much later (except Siachen). And now the chinese are doing it if not already, attempting to negate a big advantage IA had over pla

Vinash

Country flag
Iirc he had said this before galwan, when pla had spent 0 winters in full deployment.

What do you think IA has done to have effective winter deployment. The soldiers who were stationed in those area in 70s are still standing there? No. They helped in form the training and SOPs, infra came much later (except Siachen). And now the chinese are doing it if not already, attempting to negate a big advantage IA had over pla
You don't need the soldiers from 1970's to stand today. You only need the feedback they've given to IA over decades.

Also, most of the SFF is biologically born to be accustomed to these places. Spending 3 winters will get you some accustomization but it'll be nowhere near people who are born and bred in the terrain.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
You don't need the soldiers from 1970's to stand today. You only need the feedback they've given to IA over decades.

Also, most of the SFF is biologically born to be accustomed to these places. Spending 3 winters will get you some accustomization but it'll be nowhere near people who are born and bred in the terrain.
PLA has/had started recruiting troops from Tibet and Xinjiang post galwan, if they already did not have them in some numbers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles