India-China Border conflict

Overlord

Country flag
View attachment 178122

'I just gave you new COVID variant'...
Slightly OT
That video literally remind me about one of the greatest purge committed by none other than the godfather of tankies, the genocidal maniac CCPfag Mao Zedong.

In 1960 Liu Shaoqi was one of the senior most & most trusted CCP leader just after Mao & Zhou. Liu was publicly acknowledged as Mao's chosen successor in 1961.
Liu criticised Mao policies of great leap forward in one of their party meetings which really irked Mao, led to mistrust him & made him paranoid.

After the launch of cultural revolution in 1966 people were killed en masse & Mao's aim was to settle score with his supposed "rivals" in CCP & getting rid of anything "bourgeois" in PRC so Liu was criticised & in 1968 was disappeared from public gathering, was villified as "capitalist-roader" & traitor by none other than Zhou enlai & infamous red guards.

He was put behind the bars & denied any significant medical care.
Ultimately he died due to "complications" in '69

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

damn ur good - i couldnt find it . dude online told me

:lawl::lawl: for other dudes , this is the valley next to LAC where recent stand off pic was taken , below post. , really subtle message is we will take chumbi valley

Who will take what ?

mokoman

Country flag

JBH22

Hu Jintao was the best Chinese leader since 1950.

What CCP did today was horrible.
It shows Xi has consolidated his power and internal dissent in CCCP is silenced. Xi will now move on faster pace and need a war to show his might. We should expect something now on LAC.
Xi to emerge as the unquestionable leader in Asia will need to show India its aukaat.
With Russian actively fighting in Ukraine, I wonder where we will source our spare parts and ammo.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
People who are worried about Hu Jintao, He is feeling much better now. :lol:

As per their official media

View attachment 178177
I kinda knew this spin.

Clearly, the gentleman doesn't want to leave and could have gone for a rest or break himself knowing where to go with that many years of experience. Even for courtesy's sake, the attendants accompanying him were not supposed to manhandle him as he tried to point out something to 11 Ping before being taken away.

The Shrike

Country flag
If something like this happens this thread will go crazy reddit and twitter will have a meltdown and modiji will be preparing for his next win
CCP Mokoman has been trying to get revenge for the Chushul KLPD maha-dhoka for the last couple of years. Noobs should be careful, especially when he posts something like "India will grab hold of China's pen1$" etc, it's a trap :dude: .

Jimih

Country flag
I kinda knew this spin.

Clearly, the gentleman doesn't want to leave and could have gone for a rest or break himself knowing where to go with that many years of experience. Even for courtesy's sake, the attendants accompanying him were not supposed to manhandle him as he tried to point out something to 11 Ping before being taken away.
It was a symbolic gesture to show to the world who is the boss of China and CCP.

Chinese media not censoring this moment tells a lot about it.

World is not fool enough to fall for the CCP jumla that Hu Jintao was ill. It was totally a premeditated step. It happened before also in past CCP's history.

mokoman

Country flag
CCP Mokoman has been trying to get revenge for the Chushul KLPD maha-dhoka for the last couple of years. Noobs should be careful, especially when he posts something like "India will grab hold of China's pen1$" etc, it's a trap :dude: .
"India will grab hold of China's pen1$"

:creepy: ok , maybe its best we leave chumbi valley alone

Articles