India-China Border conflict

maximus777

Country flag
Since fighters will not actually engage in combat and they can’t anyways do the non lethal sticks and stones tamasha like ground troops, it’s probably better to use a Cessna 172, will be much cheaper than even Tejas. :dude:
Instead fire a cheap and outdated Akash. The goal is to not hit the PLAAF jet, but to scare them shitless. By some stroke of luck if itknocks off the jet, then there is always chai-samosa chit chat to maintain "tranquility", kadi ninda, and so on. Not to mention, the boost such an event would provide to the indigenous weapons.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
We daily hear bad things like CFVs, cross-border attacks, airspace violations, etc., etc. and do RR. But the thing is, we never get to hear the opposite side of the story.

So we get to hear the cases when China did something adventurous, but not when we do anything.

For airspace violations, we do it equally often, just that I think China was the first one to inaugurate the tensions in airspace for this year.

As for deploying S-400, it won't be effective in the mountains, and it will definitely not be effective against China which operates both S-300 and S-400 missile systems.
S-400 will come in handy if Chinese deploy long range bombers.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
With the mobile mast system, it will be highly effective.

Also, the same will apply for China too, now that we have S-400, we have a fair understanding of how their S-300PMU, S-400, HQ-9A, HQ-9B systems work and the tactics they will use.
Unless we are stationing the radar on Khardung La pass, or any other high mountain, the radar will still get blocked by mountains.

For us, I will say it's hardly 6 months since we have got S-400, so we will need some time, at least 1-2 years to understand the system completely and exploit its vulnerabilities.

Instead fire a cheap and outdated Akash. The goal is to not hit the PLAAF jet, but to scare them shitless. By some stroke of luck if itknocks off the jet, then there is always chai-samosa chit chat to maintain "tranquility", kadi ninda, and so on. Not to mention, the boost such an event would provide to the indigenous weapons.
Yeah, and what if the scared PLAAF jet shoots an anti-radiation missile ? Escalating is not a good idea unless you know the opponent can't do anything.

Blademaster

While all this sounds great, I suspect CCP will fully fund Truss' campaign, create favorable perception in the media, and make sure Sunak gets no where near the PMs chair.
Look we don't want Rishi Sunak to become PM because if he does, there will be massive amount of criticism from the leftards/libtards towards India about minorities right etc blah blah. Better that he lose so we can lord over them and shut these fuckers up.

mokoman

Country flag
Since fighters will not actually engage in combat and they can’t anyways do the non lethal sticks and stones tamasha like ground troops, it’s probably better to use a Cessna 172, will be much cheaper than even Tejas. :dude:
stone throwing can be made possible with older propeller planes . just put 1 ITBP soldier on top , he can throw stones down at PLA base .

since missiles / firearms cannot be used at LAC , chinese will not be able to do anything

with this technology we can take back aksai chin easily.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
stone throwing can be made possible with older propeller planes . just put 1 ITBP soldier on top , he can throw stones down at PLA base .

since missiles / firearms cannot be used at LAC , chinese will not be able to do anything

with this technology we can take back aksai chin easily.

we should dend kashmiris there on payroll. They are quite the expert in throwing stones at armed personnels.
1658846356590.png

By the way, ITBP should ask for new weapons

1658846498670.png

1658846548762.png

Kumata

Sorry just being sarcastic here... Why are we inventing the wheel again... By the time they will issue tender, develop tech with DRDO.. multiple back & forth.. China will move onto 7 G or there off..

Need. Of the hour is to develop strong encryption algorithm, build own secure cipher suites and leverage existing tech to ride on top a d counter them...

Hari Sud

Country flag
Sorry just being sarcastic here... Why are we inventing the wheel again... By the time they will issue tender, develop tech with DRDO.. multiple back & forth.. China will move onto 7 G or there off..

Need. Of the hour is to develop strong encryption algorithm, build own secure cipher suites and leverage existing tech to ride on top a d counter them...
‘Wars are fought by brave sons of the soil with courage, determination and good arms not by 5G or the sarcastic guy who says 7G.

Kumata

‘Wars are fought by brave sons of the soil with courage, determination and good arms not by 5G or the sarcastic guy who says 7G.
Bruh,

You are living in medieval period yet. With the advent of internet... We are already on war fighting with Chinka and other enemies.

Head over to Delhi cantt & explore those run down building to know what I mean... And yes.. Do carry ur I'd card coz chances r... U will spend some time as King's guest...

Anyways my comments were limited to that 5 G thing... Nothing else...

skunk works

Country flag
Bruh,

You are living in medieval period yet. With the advent of internet... We are already on war fighting with Chinka and other enemies.

Head over to Delhi cantt & explore those run down building to know what I mean... And yes.. Do carry ur I'd card coz chances r... U will spend some time as King's guest...

Anyways my comments were limited to that 5 G thing... Nothing else...
Delhi cantt? Drove through it for years. What's there?

Articles