India-China Border conflict

lcafanboy

Country flag

IAF scrambles fighter jets in response to Chinese actions on LAC; IAF chief on PLAAF provocations just before military talks

Le Bencho. Talks and provocation... 😡😡

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

IAF scrambles fighter jets in response to Chinese actions on LAC; IAF chief on PLAAF provocations just before military talks

Le Bencho. Talks and provocation... 😡😡
We believe in defensive mode..sometime it think why cant we do gaand salli with china!! Anything not on LAC anywhere in this world. Hurt chinese interests...china has launched a cyber attack, their mobile players looted indian money and left india, china has attacked our unarmed men...we will have to hurt chinkies on daily baisis..

Hari Sud

Country flag
No results were expected during the recent Commander’s meet.Talking to China is waste of time and energy. The fight in the Himalayas is overdue. India cannot start this fight but wait for Chinese military initiative towards Taiwan. That Chinese adventure will fail and hence give India opportunity to exert military and political pressure on China in the Himalayas. Otherwise belligerent China with too much cash at its disposal will not listen to any peace overtures.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Ah, my bad @Bleh, I was not aware. But I doubt they mean the same boundary definition of Aksai Hind and Arunachal Pradesh we mean today.

So no updates from latest chai biskoot session, or even ANI has stopped giving a shit?
Talks probably went sour, reason no mutual statement. Would have been good if Chinese generals heckled our chai-biskut generals by collars and drilled some sense in them for wasting time of both sides.

Articles