India-China Border conflict

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
India tax guys to Chinese companies

View attachment 163899
You know I have distrust on Tax Officers, chances are they already knew about the chinks evading taxes but they might have been let off the hook after some settlement. It is no surprise that these companies only started getting caught after the Galwan incident.
Indian admin model is one way feed, people In the offices work their own policy until a dictat comes from above.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then why not procure AK assault rifles from the USSR? Why were Mystères, centurion tanks, and Folland Gnar fighter pilots inducted but not NATO rifles?
Negdu had hard on for brits, NATO was formed in 1950, Menons opinion intensified at the beginning of cold war.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes but the Indian state brought french fighter Jets in 1957. why not rifles?
I give you some reasons, see why have we not replaced insas today ?
The common infantry man is a expendable commodity, plus
The rifles would have to ve manufactured here , so most probably government decided against it .
India was playing non alignment game , in full vigour therefore weapons from around the world were inducted
Mental imbalance reason, krishna menon was nowhere fit to be any minister let alone defense .
He simply was suspicious of any suggestion for improvement.
Read more about him, you will understand what iam saying
That dumdum would reject simply reject any proposal army gave for improvement
Airforce and navy were not subjected to his anger and retardness as they could not do a coup , only army had the capability. To pull off such a thing
Hence airforce got new planes to fly on Republic Day, but army was humiliated and humiliated

Kumaoni

Even we can do jhumlas, but the "claim" only happens when we grab a part of land and fortify it( add fake civilian settlements for extra "legitimacy" ) and ching has been doing this since independence here, unopposed in the more smaller incidents like in AP where they had a full village inside AP close to the border.

At the end of the day claims are only jhumlebaazi, only squatting and holding onto the land determines who owns it.

And they have laser sharp focus to gain and hold more land, unbothered by 5 year elections cycles, or 200 million strong fifth columns, regime change or inflationary pressures.

Also admiring the chong is one thing, but spamming the ching spiel about 1962 is stupidity :bplease:
Their propoganda machine is very effective. I can’t even lie even I fell into their trap once. India should claim some land inside Tibet tbh.

shade

Country flag
Their propoganda machine is very effective. I can’t even lie even I fell into their trap once. India should claim some land inside Tibet tbh.
There is some treaty according to which we recognize their sovereignty over Tibet and they our sovereignty over Sikkim, also Tibet is a plateau so i don't think land grabs from our side are possible, maybe some other areas or low lying parts of tibet

Kumaoni

There is some treaty according to which we recognize their sovereignty over Tibet and they our sovereignty over Sikkim, also Tibet is a plateau so i don't think land grabs from our side are possible, maybe some other areas or low lying parts of tibet
If we recognize tibet, they must recognize Kashmir, Arunachal and Sikkim

mokoman

Country flag
I mean, he is not wrong, he is worried about his own priorities, no harm in that, just the problem is bigger than his herders getting grazing land.
i follow his tweets , he claims that army wont allow nomads and herders to graze near LAC . which means no income which means they will leave.

Chinese meanwhile build villa style villages for border people and send herders to graze near LAC . sometimes along with soldiers.

without 24 hr power / 4g / good internet / water supply / jobs , these people would simply leave .

Crazywithmath

Country flag
You know I have distrust on Tax Officers, chances are they already knew about the chinks evading taxes but they might have been let off the hook after some settlement. It is no surprise that these companies only started getting caught after the Galwan incident.
Indian admin model is one way feed, people In the offices work their own policy until a dictat comes from above.
No, they are intentionally fucking with cheenis. Some of the claims made by the ED are questionable and they are not making such (unreasonable) demands from non choinese companies. Also, the issue of cartelisation with online e-commerce platforms has always been an open secret; why screw them now? Samsung was accused of similar wrongdoings in the past; nobody seemed to bother. The GoI is politely telling the cheenis to eff off.

Articles