India-China Border conflict

Joe Shearer

Country flag
1. What will be the troop build up on either side before hostilities actually start.
2. What are the goals of either side.
3. Let us work with the assumption that India will not attack 1st since past actions suggest so ..
4. If the above assumption is correct how will India withstand the initial barrage of missile that the Chinese will unleash.
All these can be addressed. Over here, in this thread, it is illegal. So I want to go off somewhere and build these castles in the air.

Joe Shearer

Country flag
Sir
You said about a short sharp war , don't you think chinese will escalate further?
It can spiral out of control and we must factor in the Pakistanis they will attack as chiense dictate them to , Infact they still sulk that they didn't attack us in 62 along with chinese
I have answered these before, and am willing to do it again, in the correct thread.

Angel of War

Country flag
Sir question should be can we protect tawang in case of all blown out war
I don't think so if we see connectivity in that region and especially border areas is literally nil as far as I have read and listened
So incase of war we should assume it be gone and rather think of compensation by capturing other parts comparable to is but again is this possible 🤔
You've never been to tawang that's why you have this doubt i assume . Let me tell you , It's one of the most well connected regions in arunachal . We are more than capable of defending it , infact we can even launch an offensive there .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tawang is among a few sectors which can be termed a "fortress" for the Indian army. Pretty-well protected, and now with Sela-tunnel, it can be considered well connected as well.

Infact taking Tawang will be extremely difficult for China.
But the border area connectivity is not that good right there were few articles which narrated that there are many places in the borders areas and few inner areas where we don't have any type of road connection and many parts are vulnerable

Angel of War

Country flag
I don't think so if we see connectivity in that region and especially border areas is literally nil as far as I have read and listened
So incase of war we should assume it be gone and rather think of compensation by capturing other parts comparable to is but again is this possible 🤔
Don't believe all those papers you read . It's true to some extent , but you won't know what's happening on ground till you see it yourself . I can reach tawang from tezpur in 7-8 hours via the Bhalukpong charduar tawang road

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You've never been to tawang that's why you have this doubt i assume . Let me tell you , It's one of the most well connected regions in arunachal . We are more than capable of defending it , infact we can even launch an offensive there .
Yes u are right I have never been to tawang but many sources like osints have pointed out that border connection is very poor
If I am wrong then I will try to delete my post

Angel of War

Country flag
Tawang is among a few sectors which can be termed a "fortress" for the Indian army. Pretty-well protected, and now with Sela-tunnel, it can be considered well connected as well.

Infact taking Tawang will be extremely difficult for China.
Tawang's defense was taken up seriously by General Sundarji after Operation Falcon . He deserves the credit for making tawang an almost immpregnable fortress today . 1 divison in tenga and two others in missamari and Narangi can be mobilised well within time

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't believe all those papers you read . It's true to some extent , but you won't know what's happening on ground till you see it yourself . I can reach tawang from tezpur in 7-8 hours via the Bhalukpong charduar tawang road
Tawang's defense was taken up seriously by General Sundarji after Operation Falcon . He deserves the credit for making tawang an almost immpregnable fortress today . 1 divison in tenga and two others in missamari and Narangi can be mobilised well within time
I have deleted it
Thanks for clearing my wrong perception
Hence I will refrain from reading those papers

Angel of War

Country flag
Yes u are right I have never been to tawang but many sources like osints have pointed out that border connection is very poor
If I am wrong then I will try to delete my post
which OSINT source ? These OSINT sources should have did their research atleast . Either you take the OKSRT road , the FCT road or the BCT road or the alternate Phudung Mandala road to tawang all are capable of supporting heavy vehicles

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Instead of worrying about tawang ,people should shift their attention to actual focal points where we have a huge infrastructure disadvantage
1) Upper subansiri
2) fish tails of dibang valley
3) Lohit valley
View attachment 153250
I checked few sources now and found out I was wrong
Actually what I read was during dokhlam when I was in 8th
Sorry for misconception

mokoman

Country flag
Instead of worrying about tawang ,people should shift their attention to actual focal points where we have a huge infrastructure disadvantage
1) Upper subansiri
2) fish tails of dibang valley
3) Lohit valley
View attachment 153250
also the valley opposite zabula pass in dibang district .

probably next "f4" will be there.

they already swallowed a lake and now will soon have motorable road down into the valley

8929f34fly1gyo38cxx2tj21ub1punpe.jpg

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I was there from 2018 to 2020 . My dad was in command in tenga and we frequently went to tezpur via Dahung , Nechuphu , Tippi and Bahlukpong
Are you sure that you should be sharing this information about your dad on an Open forum website like DFI? Please be careful @Angel of War because it's a well known fact that Pakistani and Chinese intelligence monitors the forum's activity.

Careful with what you Post here.

Angel of War

Country flag
Are you sure that you should be sharing this information about your dad on an Open forum website like DFI? Please be careful @Angel of War because it's a well known fact that Pakistani and Chinese intelligence monitors the forum's activity.

Careful with what you Post here.
Am I sharing classified info ? Am I sharing his name or service number or something ? I know what to share and what not .

Super Flanker

Country flag
Am I sharing classified info ? Am I sharing his name or service number or something ? I know what to share and what not .
It's not about sharing his details (i.e :- Branch, Rank, service number etc) it's about sharing information acknowledging that you have Someone you know closely (i.e Family, Friends etc) serving in the Armed forces.

Our enemies monitoring the forum will realise this and they might impersonate as Indians and act kind to you and might DM you and ask questions like :-

"Hey do you know anyone serving in the armed forces?"

You might reply to that person with a yes and they might reply back with "Oh wow, that is cool, I too know someone in the armed forces"(even though it is a lie told by them when they say that they Know someone who is serving in the armed forces but have lied so that you can become more comfortable with the conversation and in turn share more details and this is where the trouble Starts)

Have a nice day ahead mate! Stay safe! Savdhaan rahe! Sathak rahe! JAI HIND!

Angel of War

Country flag
It's not about sharing his details (i.e :- Branch, Rank, service number etc) it's about sharing information acknowledging that you have Someone you know closely (i.e Family, Friends etc) serving in the Armed forces.

Our enemies monitoring the forum will realise this and they might impersonate as Indians and act kind to you and might DM you and ask questions like :-

"Hey do you know anyone serving in the armed forces?"

You might reply to that person with a yes and they might reply back with "Oh wow, that is cool, I too know someone in the armed forces"(even though it is a lie told by them when they say that they Know someone who is serving in the armed forces but have lied so that you can become more comfortable with the conversation and in turn share more details and this is where the trouble Starts.

Have a nice day ahead mate! Stay safe! Savdhaan rahe! Sathak rahe! JAI HIND!
mate , what kind of sensitive detail am i sharing here ? It's just a general thing that i told him as i had been in that area and i am very well aware of the ground realities of our defences in tawang kameng sector and other areas under IV corps

Super Flanker

Country flag
mate , what kind of sensitive detail am i sharing here ? It's just a general thing that i told him as i had been in that area and i am very well aware of the ground realities of our defences in tawang kameng sector and other areas under IV corps
Please read the above post. Now you acknowledge openly on the forum that your dad is/was in the Indian Armed forces so now everyone knows about it. It's fine now but please be careful of accounts which might DM or quote you and ask you Potential details. Especially on DFI. If such a case happens than please report it to some of the members and Mods/Moderators through DM.

Stay safe!

:india2: