India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
Unlike our 3 administrative branches ( judiciary , legislative ,executive)they have 4( judiciary , legislative , executive, military) That's what makes PLA central to the party's agenda . PLA is the 4th pillar of the chinese constitution whereas in india the army is not seen as a pillar of the constitution rather it is seen as a tool of the constitution . Now I understand clearly why party gives so much importance to PLA in it's political and economic affairs , since PLA is the 4th pillar it means that it is not under the control of the other 3 branches and plays a balancing act on them all ( check and balance the other 3 ) whereas in democracies the army is under the effective control of the 3 branches. Thanks for sharing it . It's very informative.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Unlike our 3 administrative branches ( judiciary , legislative ,executive)they have 4( judiciary , legislative , executive, military) That's what makes PLA central to the party's agenda . PLA is the 4th pillar of the chinese constitution whereas in india the army is not seen as a pillar of the constitution rather it is seen as a tool of the constitution . Now I understand clearly why party gives so much importance to PLA in it's political and economic affairs , since PLA is the 4th pillar it means that it is not under the control of the other 3 branches and plays a balancing act on them all ( check and balance the other 3 ) whereas in democracies the army is under the effective control of the 3 branches. Thanks for sharing it . It's very informative.
Bang on , rudy
Thats the bloody difference.

The Shrike

Country flag
The more I read about the 1962 war the more my hate for the chinese increase. Such a winnable war lost by politicians. I hope they undergo another century of humiliation again.
Why hate the Chinese for our own Chutiyapa? I don’t see the point, in fact their execution of the war both at strategic and tactical level is admirable and something we could learn form.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
BC Chinese bot high on bat soup
India has M777 far far better than any Chinese gun. India ha a very long range artillery in the form of ATAGS but yet not in mass production. China has advantage in 2 area. Long range crise missile and longer range MBRL. India has advantage in Air power, precision strike and hitting chinese installation just brhind the mountain with Brahmos. chinese old soldiers arr mo match to Indian soldiers. Pralay may offer a big advantage to Indian armed forces if they are in production. We can easily kick the @$$ of China in Himalayas if our political establishment shows the spine.

Angel of War

Country flag
The more I read about the 1962 war the more my hate for the chinese increase. Such a winnable war lost by politicians. I hope they undergo another century of humiliation again.
the chinese did what they had to do . It was our lack of foresight which made us loose. Tezpur AFB was 200km away from Tawang . Why wasn't air support given to troops despite the fact that PLAAF wasn't operating a single fighter formation over tibet. It's our stupid leadership which failed us

Angel of War

Country flag
India has M777 far far better than any Chinese gun. India ha a very long range artillery in the form of ATAGS but yet not in mass production. China has advantage in 2 area. Long range crise missile and longer range MBRL. India has advantage in Air power, precision strike and hitting chinese installation just brhind the mountain with Brahmos. chinese old soldiers arr mo match to Indian soldiers. Pralay may offer a big advantage to Indian armed forces if they are in production. We can easily kick the @$$ of China in Himalayas if our political establishment shows the spine.
chinese artillery isn't to be underestimated . Their medium artillery is more abundant than ours .

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
chinese artillery isn't to be underestimated . Their medium artillery is more abundant than ours .
They may be more in numbers but very difficult to move to other place. M777's bigest advantage is that it can be carried easily eith choppers to any damn place. India has a big big logistics advantage.

Angel of War

Country flag
They may be more in numbers but very difficult to move to other place. M777's bigest advantage is that it can be carried easily eith choppers to any damn place. India has a big big logistics advantage.
M777 can only be carried by chinooks currently which are limited in numbers and deployed along all theatres in the west as well as the east . 15 chinooks for 15 guns in three theatres . Not much of a capability

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Chinese arty is superior.
No body can doubt it.
We have bought excaliber round from US which can hit the target at a longer distance at 3 meter accuracy. Ee have hammer, now we have Rafale, MRSAM etc. Lots new weapons including S400 has come in post 2020 conflict. Akash prime, Akash NG etc has come in. We have advantage in lot more areas than China has.