India-China Border conflict

sachincba

Country flag
We may expect propaganda Pics either on 12th or 13th

I do not have any hopes from these talks. Talks will achieve nothing unless we build credible deterrence to Chinese incursions, which are now a regular event. Just chai buiscuit and saying-- dear sir, please do not do this to us-- is of no use. I hope our decision makers are not too "talk" focused resolutions. We have been talking with Chinese to resolve border for last 50 years.
When I was in school, a batchmate stole my roommate's phone. I and my roommate went to principal to complain. Now, there was this relative of principal, who met us outside principal's office. He was friends with us. He came to know of the theft and said-- look, you can go to principal now and talk-- nothing will happen. Better idea would be that you go the guy who stole and threaten to break his legs if he does not return phone. Either he will give your phone back, or in case he has sold the phone and already spent money, in fear he will call his father to principal's office- then you can talk. That talk will be worthwhile.
We followed his advice, we threatened to hurt the guy who had stolen our phone. That guys' father came to principal's office and handed my roommate money worth the phone his son stole.
That is how talk works.

mokoman

Country flag

IndianHawk

Country flag
🤣 chinkies population sinking even faster then anybody could've anticipated. 😂

All the efforts by loser xi the fool have failed as usual and birth rate in many province are down under 1%.

They are literally killing themselves 🤣
They don't even need us. They will wipe out their entire civilization because CCP is so stupid.:rofl:

They will be forced to get immigrants from porkistan to even function as a nation.
Congratulations to CCP the most stupid organization on entire fucking planet . Literally more retared then even incestus porkies. 🤣

mokoman

Country flag
I say it is for the better. The message that China won't bulge from Depsang finally got through the thick skulls of our diplomats.

It's better we focus on topics on which we can negotiate and reach an agreement.
It's better we focus on topics on which we can negotiate and reach an agreement.

:truestory: i see ur a glass half full kinda guy , but there is no water , only urine. also no glass either.

this was same shit that was discussed last time. PLA said "Neuoooooooo"

"The 14th round of talks is significant as the last meeting held on 10 October 2021, was a failure, with the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) refusing to disengage from the Hot Springs area."

but who knows maybe they will give up PP15

However, this does not include the troublesome issue of Depsang and Demchok, which as ThePrint reported in August 2020, predates the current flareup that began in May that year.

:basanti: lies lies lies

“We are hopeful that China will meet us halfway,” a source said.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

they will meet us halfway and give us some more galwan clash pictures.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
🤣 chinkies population sinking even faster then anybody could've anticipated. 😂

All the efforts by loser xi the fool have failed as usual and birth rate in many province are down under 1%.

They are literally killing themselves 🤣
They don't even need us. They will wipe out their entire civilization because CCP is so stupid.:rofl:

They will be forced to get immigrants from porkistan to even function as a nation.
Congratulations to CCP the most stupid organization on entire fucking planet . Literally more retared then even incestus porkies. 🤣
The consequence of higher standards of living and education worldwide is a slowly declining population level because people focus more on careers than expanding families.

China should consider adopting Islam instead of Communism as it will allow them to increase their breeding pace.

:truestory: i see ur a glass half full kinda guy , but there is no water , only urine. also no glass either.

this was same shit that was discussed last time. PLA said "Neuoooooooo"

"The 14th round of talks is significant as the last meeting held on 10 October 2021, was a failure, with the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) refusing to disengage from the Hot Springs area."

However, this does not include the troublesome issue of Depsang and Demchok, which as ThePrint reported in August 2020, predates the current flareup that began in May that year.

:basanti: lies lies lies

“We are hopeful that China will meet us halfway,” a source said.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

they will meet us halfway and give us some more galwan clash pictures.
Probably will end up in an disagreement this time too. At this point, this is just a courtesy to show both sides are "working hard" to resolve the standoff, lest world leaders say we are not shaking hands and smooching up.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
PLA's Galwan flag hoisting on New Year did compelled us to release some counter pics from our side.

The technique is to put pressure and ostracise the Supreme Leader 😉
IMO the release of Galwan picture was more of relieving pressure from GoI from opposition attacks than pressuring the Chinese into anything.

The Shrike

Country flag
At this late hour I misread the headline as "Hot Spring Rolls in focus at India China talks...", add some hard drinks and i can't think of a better way to spend a cold winter day :drool:.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles