India-China Border conflict

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I dont think India can ever have a successful grip or dominance over its neighbours.

You don't need to have a 10 trillion economy to deal with a bankrupt island and sanctioned Myanmar. It's pure stupidity at our part.
Hehe , British India was seen as way more strong as compared to our india .

rockdog

Country flag
You pre-assume too much and later get egg on face.
Nop, I am a businessmen, i do understand Modi administration wants to kick Chinese brands out of market before them teach local brands Know-How, but the skill is so poor!

It only tells your local consumers that Indian brands are $200 level mobile phone and Chinese brands are with higher pricing, it shits your own brand images.

Plus even Indian brand like Micromax, Lava would survive, $200 each will be very hard to do R&D, for making quick money, the best way is find some OEM/ODM from Shenzhen.

I would give you a candidate: Transsion continued to do well in its home market Africa, where it already dominates with close to 45% share across its three brands.

This would be very good OEM/ODM vendor as budget phone for Indian brands.

Jimih

Country flag
Nop, I am a businessmen, i do understand Modi administration wants to kick Chinese brands out of market before them teach local brands Know-How, but the skill is so poor!

It only tells your local consumers that Indian brands are $200 level mobile phone and Chinese brands are with higher pricing, it shits your own brand images.
You Chinese idiots have the balls to talk with impunity on this forum, you should be grateful to the MODS for allowing this.

Before foreign brands set up manufacturing units in China, where was your Mobile phone manufacturing base in your country? Likes of Apple and Korean companies all have mobile manufacturing/assembly units in China. (Some of them left)

You Chinese stole the IPR, Patents, illegally Reverse-engineered the technologies for setting up your own Industry. Chinese CCP agents were placed inside foreign mobile companies units to steal the technologies. And you happily boast about your stealing.

Screenshot_20220809-175842.jpg

Screenshot_20220809-180038.jpg

Screenshot_20220809-175759.jpg

Screenshot_20220809-180047.jpg

[
Screenshot_20220809-180100.jpg

rockdog

Country flag
You Chinese idiots have the balls to talk with impunity on this forum, you should be grateful to the MODS for allowing this.

Before foreign brands set up manufacturing units in China, where was your Mobile phone manufacturing base in your country? Likes of Apple and Korean companies all have mobile manufacturing/assembly units in China. (Some of them left)

You Chinese stole the IPR, Patents, illegally Reverse-engineered the technologies for setting up your own Industry. Chinese CCP agents were placed inside foreign mobile companies units to steal the technologies. And you happily boast about your stealing.

View attachment 167068

View attachment 167069

View attachment 167070

View attachment 167071

[View attachment 167072
Strong words don't change simple business logic...

Chinese government didn't use such poor skill to help local brands like modi admini. But with better strategy...

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

View attachment 167068

View attachment 167069

View attachment 167070

View attachment 167071

[View attachment 167072
Very despicable act of theft , but what one can expect from Chinese

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag

Plus even Indian brand like Micromax, Lava would survive, $200 each will be very hard to do R&D, for making quick money, the best way is find some OEM/ODM from Shenzhen.

I would give you a candidate: Transsion continued to do well in its home market Africa, where it already dominates with close to 45% share across its three brands.

Being Kicked out of that price range at starting because of it being the primary sector for the masses dolt.

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Being Kicked out of that price range at starting because of it being the primary sector for the masses dolt.
Also your assumption they will importing it from china, Micromax has its plants in India Now and Lava manufactures for other Brands like NOKIA. Jio Phones and their Successive brands have moved the plants to Chennai from China and were expanding to Gujrat.

rockdog

Country flag
So called "Strategy" was to steal and make knockoff copies.

This is the Chinese way.

Eat, Steal, Repeat.

And they pass it off by calling it "Skill".

Skill in what? Stealing?
Huawei will charge Samsung and Apple for every smartphone sold using its 5G patents

It's OK you simplify Chinese mobile brands success as stealing. But the real business world it's much more complicated.

Market,channel dealers,government policy maker all made efforts.

I don't care your conclusion,market share in India speaks a lot...

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Point is bro in past even China didn't have such vibrant mobile phone products
That time your market was dominated by other countries but later you invited them to establish assembly line or manufacturing few components then your nation started developing indigenous phones and then dominated the sector
The same is happening here yeah skill right now is not that good but even you were in our position but then skill and tech started growing
Now our skills and tech couldn't be enough but u could see vibrant Indian brands just like China
Rome was not built in one day
Today the position u r tomorrow we could also reach there
Pardon my English I am in hurry

armortec

I propose a new term for certain posters here:

McWumao: people who espouse the wonders and virtues of Communist China over the disgusting capitalist Western Imperialist pigs whilst living a life of luxury in Western Imperialist pig countries.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Bro, they are already violating our airspace in shallow depths using both drones and manned fighters.
We would be only responding to their actions.
Let them replicate our strategy.
No problem. Both India and China will look equal.
I am sure that they would hate to be seen as an equal to India.
As I said, 👇

The airspace violation thing is being blown out of proportion. They only violated it once, and that too did not cross over, to our side. Thereafter, we increased our sorties and the Chinese were at the receiving end for 2 weeks. Now everything cooled down.
Proof to back it up -

PLAAF got a disadvantage in Ladakh versus IAF, with our clunky and depleting squadron strength, we are still in a superior position in Ladakh.

karn

Country flag

You assume that the bans will end just here .. your optimism is cute.
Back in 2020 you guys assured us that deploying 5G without huawei is impossible.
Muh know how and skills.. which you got from forced joint ventures :pound: .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles