India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
They need to have a clear policy becoz they need to keep India destabilized or else there will be no pakistan. There survival is at stake. They know the moment India gets a decade leap in technology they are gone.
I think that india has beyond a decade currently??

omaebakabaka

Most Important thing- Indian Army has occupied position on Finger 4 Ridge line above Chinese... now if the Chinese want they can go above Indian position in the glaciated area which is around 6000m....

I knew it ... I knew that is what is going to happen... It may happen to other Fingers too.... so let Chinese climb up the glaciers and be there in the winters ...

This is Siachinisation of Pengang Tso...
I do not think there are permanent settlements civilian or military at 6k altitude....max I was at is 5800m and I can tell you it is hell....

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
In an inf bde we say 3000 fauj hai... in reality it's just 1200-1500
Are Bhai not during operations... the strength is filled up from all sources .. from ERE, First reinforcements, those held back in Center - all report to the unit... at least 90 percent strength is made up... Officers also become 80 percent. It is a mela ....

N4tsula67

Country flag
Pakistan ruled by Pakistan Army born bred to maintain enemity with India
From birth to school to death they are taught india bad india bad thats all. They blame everything on India even their current terrible state. More than 20% of their population is suffering from mental illness cuz of terrible living environment.

Thundering13th

Country flag
Are Bhai not during operations... the strength is filled up from all sources .. from ERE, First reinforcements, those held back in Center - all report to the unit... at least 90 percent strength is made up... Officers also become 80 percent. It is a mela ....
Bhai what toh problem hai... kyu pehle se ye sab soch nahi sakta?

shade

Country flag
This is the problem India creates with the soft power policy. No other nuclear power displays weakness.
This is not called soft power
This is called being the "good guy"
Being good guy is ok if your Sweden or Germany i guess.

Not when you have Jihad Jr on one side and Nazi-Germany-But-Its-Chinese-Now on the other.

We must keep our nuclear first use policy deliberately vague, like the israelis do

Jay99

Country flag
Those 50 thousand troops are there for a long time
One Mechanised Division - 15000,
One Motorised Division - 15000.
Four Infantry regiments - 20,000.

So there is nothing new,,,
What is the difference between Mechanised & Motorised Divisions?

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
5- indian troops have put barbed wires along the defences, if chinese cross that then indian troops will retaliate.
IF this is true, then don't you guys think this might be a problem, chinks will now treat the barbed wire as the de-facto border and thus will have succeeded in moving the LAC into our side ?

shade

Country flag
From birth to school to death they are taught india bad india bad thats all. They blame everything on India even their current terrible state. More than 20% of their population is suffering from mental illness cuz of terrible living environment.
The whole INDIA BAD meme also ensures that their army brass and top politicians can suck their national wealth dry, and educate and settle their haramzadas in the West, with comfortable lives.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I think that india has beyond a decade currently??
China is our benchmark. Giving the enemy its due. We are yet to reach the logistics and manufacturing powerhouse they have developed themselves. Any goods in china moves like a breeze. Y do we have customers for ali baba in India. Someone can say ohh yeah cheap.. yes but another reason being the trust that it's alike buying from Amazon or flipkart. The seemless buying experience.

Country flag
China is our benchmark. Giving the enemy its due. We are yet to reach the logistics and manufacturing powerhouse they have developed themselves. Any goods in china moves like a breeze. Y do we have customers for ali baba in India. Someone can say ohh yeah cheap.. yes but another reason being the trust that it's alike buying from Amazon or flipkart. The seemless buying experience.
In a military context in a infrastructure context we are many decades behind most industrialized countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles