India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundering13th

Country flag
Ofcourse there were minor skirmish but PLA got beating from IA. As of now IA has upper hand
Orcourse we have but what now? Do you think we will wait for them on top to attack? I feel we are a bit scared when it comes to shocking the whole lobby

omaebakabaka

It is a Monastry and a border Village abut 4-5 km from LAC. It could be action taken in precaution. May not be anything alarming about it..
Since you are a pro....I was always curious why India does not call up its reserves (recently retired still in fighting age group) to get to the border villages and act as 2nd line of defence especially where we do not have the IA in numbers....like armed with Aks and grenades and man some isolated pockets to keep an eye on things.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Was thinking y u were not asking it.

I think this maybe be your last chance to ask it.

:dude: tomorrow may well be Indo-China War 2020.
Flood lit Kiya kya :hehe:
Haan ab toh bahut deescalation hoga
yes, very true, from now on only escalations will happen. :sad: :sad:

Chinese made the biggest blunder of this century. this blunder is worst then all blunders committed by our very own nehru

they picked fight against the best in business - INDIAN ARMY
they picked fight in such location where Indian Army is best in word - Ladakhi mountains
they picked fight during such a season in which IA not only survives by thrives - Winter season
they picked fight when IA is headed by Pro nationalist Majority Govt lead by - Modi
they picked fight when global opinion is against them

cereal killer

Country flag

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Orcourse we have but what now? Do you think we will wait for them on top to attack? I feel we are a bit scared when it comes to shocking the whole lobby
Scared? India doesn't want to go to war waited 4 fucking months did numerous chai biscoot talks to get into solution then attempted "re adjustment". No body is scared if scuffle breaks out or WAR we will gain much in case of territory as well as international diplomacy...
Also this is how chene operates

IA waiting PLA to blink first, moldo garrison will be annhiliated within no time

Thundering13th

Country flag
Scared? India doesn't want to go to war waited 4 fucking months did numerous chai biscoot talks to get into solution then attempted "re adjustment". No body is scared if scuffle breaks out or WAR we will gain much in case of territory as well as international diplomacy...
Also this is how chene operates

IA waiting PLA to blink first, moldo garrison will be annhiliated within no time
That's the problem. We wait for our enemies to take the first shot..... it's a policy problem not military. I understand. Agar ye hota toh hum ye karte

Country flag
Our fault is being economically/militarily/industrially weak and above all being careless as to the state of the Eastern border.
I hope this behavior changes henceforth.

No nariyal paani in some town of TN will pacify the snake Xi, he and his fellows only understand the language of strength.
how does a weaker pakistan keep their policy of enemity with India??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles