India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Weren't chinis bragging about not recognizing Arunachal Pradesh and not being aware of the 5 guys, Suddenly what happened.
Maybe when the Cheenis were doing a recon on our position today we got hold of a few & negotiated.

pruthvi24

Country flag
looks like we have captured couple of baby pandas yesterday the way Chinese state media is whining and now agreeing to release our 5 people whom they kidnapped adds weight to this theory

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
I think some people who are suggesting that things going kinetic might want to hold their horses,chinks want an exit but they are prisoners of their invincible image,they will try to escalate to a level but don't expect chink bot army with 100 of columns coming one after another relentlessly like in 62 ,if they are not bluffing they will try their shiny toys like PGM & artillery strikes,they won't try armoured battle because of T90s,IA's height advantage,Spike LR & Apache only other option they have is air strikes by J10Cs,J11,J16 or their Soviet era bomber,I think they won't go as far as ballistic missile because india will in confusion of nuclear & conventional bomb might fire some Agni 3 & 4 in chink east coast.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
PLA has confirmed that the missing Arunachal youth have been found on their side. Modalities for return in place. China caught lying again?

EhY-T0zXgAEHznf.jpeg

Frontal Assault.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I think they won't go as far as ballistic missile because india will in confusion of nuclear & conventional bomb might fire some Agni 3 & 4 in chink east coast.
If BM's are in air,
India would not assume they would be conventional and wait for the strikes to determine what would happen...

I believe within seconds of Chinese BM's are in air, our own BM's would be on their way to Beijing & Shanghai.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
ohhh shittt it's blowing out of proportion wtf
Ya'll Nibbiar tu @Bhumihar Nibba jayega Jail mein.
Twitter pe jaa ke likh do be sab... 🙃

#DFItrollsChina as retaliation for crashing their Su-35 too close to Taiwan straight.https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/india-china-2020-border-dispute-military-and-strategic-discussion.82293/post-1755451/

Synergy

Country flag
they already have amassed a lot of troops in southern side
but we are also having a good number there. at least a mirror deployment. so I don't think they will be able to break through.
and our artys will also open fire as soon as they will start. plus we will use our AF too. so I think a hopeless situation for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles