India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja hattori

Country flag
what nonsense this is not a meme thread or fake news thread . Open separate jokers thread and do that . @Bhumihar Hope you understood what you did in a serious thread just posting some your musings and how quick information spreads . I just hope some anti india media doesn't spread this as credible news and force army to give an explanation .
Explanation is given when someone demands it. For that someone needs to trust the information first. Then there needs to be a hue and cry About it. A lot of people are getting exposed by this BORONA virus. And the efforts that members were putting in it from days for finding relative sources is done with in hours right now. A complete setup is getting exposed.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
what nonsense this is not a meme thread or fake news thread . Open separate jokers thread and do that . @Bhumihar Hope you understood what you did in a serious thread just posting some your musings and how quick information spreads . I just hope some anti india media doesn't spread this as credible news and force army to give an explanation .
When things are tense, it's good to have some fun.

Btw, don't underestimate the psyche damage last dozen pages are causing to the neighbor lurkers.
Please note that not all wars are fought on the border.

What's happening on DFI contributes in a very small way to the overall narrative.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Lads what a day this was.

The poor Chinese frat boys were mind broken into cowering by Our superior DFI intellect.
The so called Chinese OSINT units have been brought out and slaughtered mercilessly.

I am typing this from C130j as it is about to move out of Mechuka ALG onto our next target.

lhasa.PNG

We will join GARURD bros who are about to takeover the airstrip.

co 4th bakchod battalion signing out .

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Bhumihar is getting famous in negative kind of way, just like Reah Chokroverty. He is all over twitter.
One of my friend who is not much interested in military matter send his screen shot.
Its fine, thing has been laughed at and dismissed before it became big news. Next time this chinis will think twice before posting any information.

Kal Muah

Country flag

TheSaffron

Country flag
As per Hellfire, the Hans have adopted an attacking posture. He also said the Hans who were crawling towards the hill-top were 'surprised', thanks to our actions. Does it mean that we captured a few of them while the others ran back under the cover of fire and that we too retaliated by firing in the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles