India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharikiran

Country flag
These chinese chootiyaas think we will engage them with stones and sticks. The still don't get it in their thick heads..do they ?

They say soldiers came for negotiation with sticks and clubs.. inke commander kya negotiate kar rahe hain.. BC..

shade

Country flag
Don't dismiss GlobalTimes. Don't laugh at it either. It is extremely valuable. It is the ONLY English speaking/written medium from China through to India and they know Indians are a significant audience.

It's important. Gorey dismiss it because they're dumb.
There is Xinhua and CGTN also, maybe others.
Thing is these Cheeni media sites don't even pretend to be subtle like Al Jizzeera of Qatar or TRT of Turkey or your Western liberal shill media.

Which is why whatever they put out is dismissed as sabre rattling jhumlebaazi

pruthvi24

Country flag
come on guys have been reading these posts and these osint ninjas posting tweets as if they are posting updates as if its a cricket match going on in the borders i would suggest to hold your horses and trust the govt and army they never hidden their gains or losses
(its really strange we watch cricket like its a war and war as if it is a cricket match )

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Soldiers of both sides are at a distance of 10-200 mtrs only. Unprecedented situation, for the first time in many years along LAC. PLA soldiers in an effort to not fire to escape Indian retaliation are again back to tactics used in Galwan. They are witnessed carrying mediaeval weapons, but Indian side has already ordered use of firearms in response to such tactics after Galwan incident.

Frontal Assault.

ZeroGo

Country flag

I'm just curious. What kind of equipment do our soldiers carry to defend themselves against such close combat weapons? I know we have always have guns. Just nice to always have other options to defend and fight. I dont know much about the kind of CQC training our soldiers go through.

Chinese carrying those weapons indeed looks like a result of recent martial arts training they talked about.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Their strategy banks on us not wanting to "escalate" by shooting their Yuan Dynasty goons.
The moment our lads do something "not according to plan", they don't know what to do and scoot.
India learned a lot from Galwan. The key to turning these "wolf warriors" into your bottom bitches lies in primal barbarism, such as the one unleashed by Ghataks when Col Babu fell. They went on an animal-like killing spree snapping the necks and stabbing the guts of every PLA tooper they could find. The most conservative estimates put the Galwan scoreboard at 22 Indian fatalities vs. 36-40 PLA; while the most liberal estimates put the PLA fatalities at upward of 100.

More than anything the Rules of Engagement change implemented after Galwan allow Indian troops to use live fire if the perceive a lethal melee weapon charge by the enemy.

btw boys prepare yourself for 24x7 "anti-war" media campaign and on the ground "protests" by the usual suspects
Yes, this is the "bitcoin ki baarish" I was talking about. Luckily, our western friends are close to handing Doval a Proton Mail dump that should put 100s of CCP pets in jail forever under NSA.

Prakshepak

Country flag
There is Xinhua and CGTN also, maybe others.
Thing is these Cheeni media sites don't even pretend to be subtle like Al Jizzeera of Qatar or TRT of Turkey or your Western liberal shill media.

Which is why whatever they put out is dismissed as sabre rattling jhumlebaazi
Not just media, the whole "wolf diplomacy" looks too stupid to even believe ... their foreign minster Wang Yi threatened Czech Republic with "backstabbing and dire consequences from 1.4 billion chinese people" and got bitch-slapped by German Foreign Minister onlive TV.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
During Galwan, this lodu had a pinned tweet saying PLA has captured 45 Indian soldiers. He has an Economics degree and report on Defence Tech ...from AESA Radars to Gas Turbine to defense strategic analysis.

This is like all the BA Mass Comm journalists on twitter who becomes expert in Defence, Economy, Medical Science, etc., depending on the situation.

shade

Country flag
Anyone else think they should dispatch Jaishankar and his team to US/EU right now?
No use doing chai biscoot talks with chong minister in Moscow or wherever if the situation is turning "hot" as twitter is saying.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Back when I was in class 1 I was considered quite retarded.
When they first admitted me in school I would copy shit written by teachers on the board and when the teachers would rub it with a duster I would pick up my eraser and rub what I had written too, I thought may the teacher had made a mistake so he rubbed it.
The end result being I would write nothing on my copy, just dirty erased pages.

When my teacher got to know about this they told my parents to get me tetsed for mental retardation

I have come a long way since then.
I am sure when I will tell my teacher that this strapping young lad is making names for himself overseas in China he will be proud of me.

True story :truestory:

shade

Country flag
Not just media, the whole "wolf diplomacy" looks too stupid to even believe ... their foreign minster Wang Yi threatened Czech Republic with "backstabbing and dire consequences from 1.4 billion chinese people" and got bitch-slapped by German Foreign Minister onlive TV.
They have assumed wrong that everyone will bend over to their aggressive drama.
Literally no country in the world likes these swines, but they are tolerated because of bribes( Nepal's Oli and the Rajapaksa bros of Lanka), Business(West and Japan Korea ) or trade( all of SEAsia ).
All it takes is a spark for the whole world to turn against them, the "wolves" getting exterminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles