India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Seems to be like Chinese are a sheltered folks, they can't perceive what's authentic and what might be fake.
Result of a Commie surveillance state, people become drones that are out of touch with reality.
They can't believe that their
  • 2nd largest economy
  • largest consumer market
  • highest IQ
  • largest army/navy and 2nd largest airforce
All being humiliated by a "poor country with no toilets"
They live in a bubble where they think their country is actually the sole Superpower i guess.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I hope we have given enough to our frontline soldiers to face these chinese who are calling that long stick type offensive weapon.
Yes, it's called an AK-56 rifle. If someone swings that club at you, you point the end with the hole, called "barrel," and pull the trigger. Those little pointy 7.62 mm things will make them stop.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistani goat******* don’t have the intellect of Chinese or even the Turks China is our enemy but still not as coward as these goat****** in Pakistan

DutchZZ

Country flag
Chinese are pissed at him for sharing wrong info of pla occupying chusul i guess .. i saw some over optimistic comments in their forum of type 15 might be raiding on chusul at this moment .. now they are angry .
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Foreigners should be kept away from Indian Politics and adminstration no matter how Indian people claim them to be.
U have seen this once with Rajiv Gandhi not again.
Just imagine .. a day when India might have to go to war against US.. all babus' children or wife or nephew niece .. are US citizens.. US has the balls of everyone of these guys..:megusta:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
They can't believe that their
  • 2nd largest economy
  • largest consumer market
  • highest IQ
  • largest army/navy and 2nd largest airforce
All being humiliated by a "poor country with no toilets"
They live in a bubble where they think their country is actually the sole Superpower i guess.
PLA retreated from Galwan valley PP14 because they didn't had place for open defecation when they camped on river itself 😬

shade

Country flag
Yes, it's called an AK-56 rifle. If someone swings that club at you, you point the end with the hole, called "barrel," and pull the trigger. Those little pointy 7.62 mm things will make them stop.
Their strategy banks on us not wanting to "escalate" by shooting their Yuan Dynasty goons.
The moment our lads do something "not according to plan", they don't know what to do and scoot.

btw boys prepare yourself for 24x7 "anti-war" media campaign and on the ground "protests" by the usual suspects

DutchZZ

Country flag
Don't dismiss GlobalTimes. Don't laugh at it either. It is extremely valuable. It is the ONLY English speaking/written medium from China through to India and they know Indians are a significant audience.

It's important. Gorey dismiss it because they're dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles