India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
after this meeting between DM and his counterpart, if next time EAM continues with his counterpart, then that'd be a big mistake.
Talks will continue for the sake of optics.
In the end, nobody should accuse us of stonewalling Chinese efforts of diffusing the standoff through talks.

Our job otoh should be not to react at all or keep antacids within arms reach as statements and oped hitjobs emerge after each meeting between India and China.

DutchZZ

Country flag
So let's get this right. Black Top and Helmet Top, being wanted by the Chinese for years, are in Chinese hands now.

Explain to me how the IA/ITBP let this happen AGAIN?

Intelligence and IA/ITBP co-ordination has been amateurish. Absolute amateurs.

You lot can say what you want but this SCREAMS of another '62 slapping about.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So let's get this right. Black Top and Helmet Top, being wanted by the Chinese for years, are in Chinese hands now.

can you show me in the map where black top & helmet top are, if possible with both LAC perceptions?

DutchZZ

Country flag
And another question, why the f*ck is the ITBP right at the frontline? If push comes to shove, they will get annihilated. It should be the IA that should be eyeball to eyeball with PLA.

DownWithCCP

Country flag

There are equal no. of people that claim that black top and helmet top is under our control, stop cherry picking to suit your agenda.

cereal killer

Country flag
Trump Dada has spoken

Amid the India-China border row, US President Donald Trump on Friday (local time) asserted that the situation along the India-China border is ‘very nasty’ and the Chinese are ‘going at it’ very strongly.

When asked if China is bullying India, he said that he hoped it is not the case but noted that China is certainly going at it. "I hope not... But they (China) are certainly going at it. They are going at it much more strongly than a lot of people even understand," Trump said.

--

This idiot also knew in advance balakot strikes were going to take place.

Asked about India’s right to self-defence, the President told reporters last week, “India is looking at something very strong. And, I mean, India just lost almost 50 people and... with an attack, so I can understand that also.”

keyword both being 'strong'

:hmm: i think he is saying China is being forcefull and is preparing for action.
Ye Santra ka screw thoda zada dheela hai... When the f**k did we lose 50 men?.. Khud ki saale ki app ban karne mai g***d phat jaati hai.
Saala feku

johnq

see this is the exact thing I am talking about, No russia dont take Indian side in case of India China and
no China dont piss in russian mouth and reverse engineer thr is strategic understanding between Russia China much more collaboration than India Russia,
China gets TOT and manufactures the clones with Chinese components to increase the localisation thats why u dont see off the set buy in large quantities...

Su27 bought the J-11 chinese clone
is nothing different from
Su-30MkI - 1 bought and Su-30 MKI IIi Indian clone..

same in case for S-300 and S-400 it will be stupid to assume Russia is providing smkind og algo to India...

India Russia is not above for Russia than Rus China... although China pretty sure comes first
Are you kidding? The bulk of PLA equipment is reverse-engineered from Russian equipment without any royalty payments, whether it's flanker variants or SAMs. It's bald-faced theft. That is why Russia always sells downgraded "export" versions to China, because it knows China will copy it. Russia and India are close enough that Russia gave miniaturized nuclear power plant technology to India for its nuclear submarines. So it's no big deal for Russia to secretly give the algorithm of the "specially-downgraded" "Chinese export-version" S-400 to India, because as soon as it gives anything to China, it becomes "compromised." But that's what China gets for being an IP thief. Russia keeps its "smarter algorithm" version for itself, and gives China the "dumbed-down" version.
But even otherwise, India has AESA wide-band jammers from both Israel and DRDO that can also be used to counter Chinese SAMs through barrage jamming, as I've already linked in my post above. The SU-30MKI is now an Indian growler.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
And another question, why the f*ck is the ITBP right at the frontline? If push comes to shove, they will get annihilated. It should be the IA that should be eyeball to eyeball with PLA.
And based on what facts are you claiming that?For all we know there are multiple reports of PLA men being highly inefficient and weak and unsuited for fighting at such heights

DutchZZ

Country flag
And based on what facts are you claiming that?For all we know there are multiple reports of PLA men being highly inefficient and weak and unsuited for fighting at such heights

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I was referring to your claim of ITBP personnel getting "destroyed" by PLA men if you did not realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles