India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
if stealth was dud, US would not invest a trillion in F-35 and India would not try to create AMCA, stealth works and its the only thing which will work when chinese can deploy cloned S-300/400 all over the place, local area air dominance requires for stopping chini salamis, the current situation will keep on going back and forth, India needs to get to chini soft spots thats G219 only way is stealth they have countless HQs and S-300/400 our land forces wont move forward in plateau planes if no cover is provided, put fear of Tandav in chini midgets get close to striking distance of the highways...
I agree, you field 100 F-35s and Chinese-Pakistani plans/threat is over. (Not considering indigenous programs in this scenario)

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Then you should look into the Indian history again....
I'm a Rathore Rajput. We've been spilling and shedding blood for the land for several centuries - long before it was even a country. We sent people across the globe in both World Wars, and were part of every conflict of Independent India since. I don't need to be taught history by anybody.

But only those who've lost people, or seen those losses up close, can think past false filmy bravado at the cost of other people - and think ahead about how to achieve objectives without wasting the valuable lives of good fighting men.

If all else fails/or it's strictly necessary - phir jaan toh haazir hai hi.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Indian fighter program will never bear fruits in time as long as MOD has IAS officers in it.

India is going to need 10 sqns of a "fleet filler" aircraft very soon. You can't be patrolling/intercepting PLAAF and PAF with frontline aircraft.

There's only a very faint possibility of Tejas making it through. More likely the TATAs are oiling BJP to get the Lockheed F-21 deal go through.

Both PAF and PLAAF have extensive experience either flying or squaring off against F-16, so I really hope the babudom factor that before buying India its next generation of flying coffins.

If babudom absolutely wants to buy a phoren fleet-filler jet, and we don't want it to be F-21, then it has to be Gripen E with AESA and Meteor capability.
Babudom will forever be a liability mate, and that's why they must be purged. We forever can't ignore this snake that is gripping our legs, even if we import f 35 and save our asses for some 10 to 20 years the babus will come in to look for more after a while.

Some babus were trying to make mad buck even during the peak of Pandemic, goes to tell u how low these guys can get.

We have no choice but to destroy the bureaucrat mafia from the inside and outside. The signs of it are already here, lateral entry, premature retirement, cut in IAS recruitment, privatisation and disconnection of Babudom from internal machinery.

I have hopes babus will be irrelevant in 10 to 20 years.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
I'm a Rathore Rajput. We've been spilling and shedding blood for the land for several centuries - long before it was even a country. We sent people across the globe in both World Wars, and were part of every conflict of Independent India since. I don't need to be taught history by anybody.

But only those who've lost people, or seen those losses up close, can think past false filmy bravado at the cost of other people - and think ahead about how to achieve objectives without wasting the valuable lives of good fighting men.

If all else fails/or it's strictly necessary - phir jaan toh haazir hai hi.
Do you know how a soldier become a good fighting man....

Akula

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Xi JinPing Song.
I dont want War,
I dont want War,
I dont want War,
I dont want War,
I dont want War,
All I want is Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace,
A little piece of Vietnam
A little piece of Thailand
A little piece of Lagos
A little piece of Burma
A little piece of Malaysia
A little piece of Singapore
A little piece of Cambodia
A little piece of Indonesia
A little piece of Brunei Timor Papu New Guinea
A little piece of Australian
A little piece of Korea
A little piece of Japan
A little piece of Phillipines
A little piece of Mongolia
A little piece of Russia
A little piece of Kazakhstan
A little piece of Turkmenistan
A little piece of Uzbekistan
A little piece of Tajikistan
A little piece of Kryzekistan
A little piece of Ukraine Moldove Belarus
A little piece of Iran
A Full Course meal of Bharat Varsh.
All I want is a Piece Piece Piece Piece Piece.
A little piece of India and Pakistan ( Pakistan is already Pashchimi Cheen)

omaebakabaka

Babudom will forever be a liability mate, and that's why they must be purged. We forever can't ignore this snake that is gripping our legs, even if we import f 35 and save our asses for some 10 to 20 years the babus will come in to look for more after a while.

Some babus were trying to make mad buck even during the peak of Pandemic, goes to tell u how low these guys can get.

We have no choice but to destroy the bureaucrat mafia from the inside and outside. The signs of it are already here, lateral entry, premature retirement, cut in IAS recruitment, privatisation and disconnection of Babudom from internal machinery.

I have hopes babus will be irrelevant in 10 to 20 years.
IAS and everything that comes under it (all admin machinery) is a british legacy in origin, ofcourse it is not geared to our traditions or society norms...so its efficiency is not a given but certain inefficiencies are given

Akula

Country flag
One of our member during a discussion here about Pakistan counter options for S-400. when discussed the probability of drone swarms attack from Pakistan, member told that Drone swarms is a very complicated technology. Even Americans have not fully mastered it. sorry I could not recollect the name of the member.
Last time US used swarm drones in war, was in Gulf war of 1991.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys remember that China is a very resourceful and persistent foe. It will take utmost effort to repel China. As I said before, there will be losses in war. There will be moments of despondency.

We need to be very careful and we should never celebrate small victories.

An increase in military manpower is needed at this time. India should be ready for a surge of 2-3 million.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Guys remember that China is a very resourceful and persistent foe. It will take utmost effort to repel China. As I said before, there will be losses in war. There will be moments of despondency.

We need to be very careful and we should never celebrate small victories.

An increase in military manpower is needed at this time. India should be ready for a surge of 2-3 million.
un necessary... Indian needs 3 Mountain Corps. not more than that, rest terrain works for us,
and regarding chinese they are least prepared for taking fight to India they are expecting a quick battle where thr supposed technological prowess thumbs India and expecting Gulf War Spectacle they will in return get 100s of Kargils, India can play the salami charades multiple times in same sector it is not going to be a table top numbers games its turn based scenarios,
I expect the weekly loses to be in 1000s at both sides And these can go on for months before han egos are bruised to death, mango chinese will get wind of disasters sooner or later Xi is putting his position on line here.
At the end of things the futility of war will get cleared, India is defending its chinese who are invading in foreign lands good 3000 kms from thr han lands.

Synergy

Country flag
fcuk that India needs F-35, ask ruskie to deliver emergency S-400 from thr own stock if not delivered cancel it, go into Nato lite status with US and buy F-35,
folks here say need to push the LAC only way that can be done is local air dominance we wont achieve it with 70/100/200 rafales.
Need to tighten our belts and go for 100 F35s, pretty sure the situation at border with china is going to stay for long, china is not looking for peaceful exit its predictable negotiations and entry smwhr else. Pakis will follow xi command to push in coordination
1. Russia, S400 are different topic than which plane to buy. so please don't mix up.
2. I'm nobody to instruct Russia.
3. I don't think now we've $30B (or so) to burn on a single project.
4. if we buy 100 F35, when those will come to us? I don't think before AMCA starts to fly.
5. I'm in no mood to kill AMCA.
6. now there may be a war with China. if not now, then may be very soon. and we need numbers asap. our present fleet is more than enough to match China. we just need the numbers.
7. usage of Mirages in Balakot raid showed AF has full confidence on it and it is capable enough. if we add meteor to Mirages, it will be a formidable weapon.
8. it'll also fulfill the number requirement in no time.
9. it will be very cheap compared to a new platform.
10. we already have training and maintenance facilities. so no time & extra money will be wasted on that.
11. we should already have enough qualified pilots.
12. still there is no F35 on offer.

and many more.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
India has signed a Logistics Agreement with Japan for use of bases, naval as well as air. The question is whether their use is permitted in wartime. A defense treaty formalizes the use of such bases during wartime as well as both countries come to each other's help.

I am coming around to the view increasingly that the Chinese threat and the pace at which the Chinese armed forces are growing will require India to enter into some kind of treaty arrangement if it can overcome the historical abhorrence to alliances and treaties. There are reports that J-20 production is planned at 80 units per year and the PLAN is adding 60-70 major ships per year. At this rate in 10 years time if India gets into a war with China and even if the IAF shoots down PLAAF planes in a 3:1 ratio, the IAF will run out of aircraft and the PLAAF will still have hundreds or thousands more. Beyond a certain point, quantity has a quality of it's own.That is the concern why a treaty may be needed.
Not 60 - 70 ships per year.. but somewhere in the range of 20 ships per year.. i think .. which is still very impressive.. and is almost a wartime launch rate.. Also China is the biggest ship building nation.. So, it can further ramp it up..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

johnq

How India is going to save it's fighter s from chineese ads. ..s400
Don't worry about S400. India has a special relationship with Russia; also the recent purchase of S400 by India comes with certain information of how to neutralize it. As far as Chinese ADS, India can jam it, no problem. India currently has AESA jammers on all its frontline aircraft, so jamming Chinese radars, aircraft, missiles, etc. is not an issue.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Thanks sir, it's a new information for us ...Majority of us have no knowledge about that...
That is a very famous astrological debate and talk.

More than that in India's independence Chart or Kundali is position of Rahu (Dragons Head) in the Rising Ascendent or what they call as Lagna,

Rahu represents Mlecchas, outsider , Foreign, anti-traditional forces, anti-religious forces, Insurgents, rebels and anti-national Forces. In industry, Rahu represents the IT Sector, heavy industry.

Any planet in the accident is the most powerful governing planet, It is this position of Rahu that Mlechhas always remain top in political power, position and leadership. Look at how many non-Hindus have been the presidents, on top positions, wielding disproportionate influence on India's political fabric. Look at the Left-liberal, anti-tradition Randi dance brigade, communists, Jihadi forces and thousand mutinies that have dominated the political narrative of the country. Look how anti unity forces based on disruptive castism, regionalism, dynasties etc are so dominant. It is because of Rahu that Indian elite political class is so good at hoodwinking the

It is all because of that Rahu in the Ascendant of independent India's chart - a time chosen by three stupid astrologer Brahmins to bolster the prospect of Nehru and perpetuation of his dynasty... Three of the three fools never knowing that Nehru himself was not Pundit.

Well, I do not say this - this happens to be one of the favorite themes of India's leading astrologer a former Accounts and Audit officer, KN Rao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles