India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

freethinker777

Country flag
Baba really made his name out their.

Ministry of Defence Taiwan official statement

In response to the Internet spread of "Taiwan shot down a CCP SU-35 aircraft?" The Air Force Command solemnly refuted this (4) day that this is false information, false information, and completely untrue.

The Air Force Command pointed out that it strongly condemns such malicious acts by deliberately creating and disseminating false and false information on the Internet in an attempt to confuse the audience.

The Air Force Command emphasized that in order to maintain airspace security, the headquarters will continue to closely monitor the conditions of the sea and airspace around the Taiwan Strait, and provide correct information in a timely manner to prevent the spread of fake and false news, and to avoid social unrest, and appeals to people to rest assured.
This statement was issued at the behest of china. China knows they can't attack Taiwan. As a facesaver they asked Taiwan to issue official statement denying that they shot Chinese jet. This will placate Chinese public and give facesaver to China. If Taiwan themselves refutes the attack , China has no locus standi to attack Taiwan which anyways China is not capable of. This is doosra banda moment for China. Kuch hua hi nahi. Nobody downed our jet.haha but the world knows the truth.

Country flag
And when was this S-300 “destroyed”? Considering Russia operates the system in Syria I would call BS.

being reported as failing but rumors have it that it was destroyed(by drone harpy or harop??)

LDev

Country flag
Rd-93 is actually a really bad engine in terms of fuel economy smoke that it releases and maintenance , on our request they did stopped rd 33 from going into their hands. Rest you were going in right direction.
The improved "smokeless" successor is the RD-93MA with greater thrust which has been specially developed by Klimov for the JF-17 from the base RD-93. The RD-93MA will power the JF-17 Block 3 with the Chinese AESA radar.

Kumata

Country flag
Rajnath not happy with wearing masks.....scolding chinese for what they did with the virus.....those masks are good for one thing, to stop the stink from Chinese mouths. Their teeth are horrible and they stink real bad when they talk like upto 3 to 4 ft.
This experience is mutual...Looks like you have worked with chinese.. i did tolerated them for 3 months in Hing kong...

US Immigration fellas still ask me in 2020 why i went there .It was stamped in circa 2011-12 ... hopefully this will do with my new passport...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Allow me to explain the pointlessness of this meeting.

The Chinese equivalent to the Indian Raksha Mantri is not "Chinese Defence Minister." That is just a rubberstamp designation. Rajnath's Chinese equivalent would be "Chairman of the Central Military Commission," or 11.
This meeting goes in "we tried to resolve as much as we can thru talks" folder, which may be a good thing in the long run.

omaebakabaka

This experience is mutual...Looks like you have worked with chinese.. i did tolerated them for 3 months in Hing kong...

US Immigration fellas still ask me in 2020 why i went there .It was stamped in circa 2011-12 ... hopefully this will do with my new passport...
Yes, I spent time in North Asia. Hong Kong is like million times better than mainland. Taiwan is nice.....modeled more after Japanese politeness. But teeth are still horrible...

Yash Patel

Country flag
I don’t think meeting of Defence Ministers is going to give any breakthrough as defence ministry level engagement is generally not preferred for such negotiations and chinese DM is just like a puppet, real power lies in CMC.

Nonetheless We can use this opportunity to convey our position as Rajnath singh is very senior minister and if we had refused to meet chinese DM it would have contradicted our readiness to talk as FM and FS has said that communication line is open to solve the crisis.

in my personal opinion if at this stage China withdraws it’s troops it will make Xi Jinping look weak in CCP and also in international arena it’s like a catch 22 situation for him!

Rohan Naik

Country flag
I don’t think meeting of Defence Ministers is going to give any breakthrough as defence ministry level engagement is generally not preferred for such negotiations and chinese DM is just like a puppet, real power lies in CMC.

Nonetheless We can use this opportunity to convey our position as Rajnath singh is very senior minister and if we had refused to meet chinese DM it would have contradicted our readiness to talk as FM and FS has said that communication line is open to solve the crisis.

in my personal opinion if at this stage China withdraws it’s troops it will make Xi Jinping look weak in CCP and also in international arena it’s like a catch 22 situation for him!
China talking to India in Russia who has border dispute with China and China has same issue with India this means China is a Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles