India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag

:dude: GOI is still in "mulling" stage . which means there is chance negotiations with China will succeed.

:hmm: I think China provoked us in May because they anticipated that US will soon start escalating against China ( trade sanctions , tech sanctions , larger US navy presence in South China Sea etc )

Their plan as usual was to use the LAC as a bargaining chip . "Don't side with US" and we will pull back . They occupy land , our media starts screaming , putting pressure on Modi and GOI has to stay neutral . few months later they pull back - hindi - chini bhai bhai . As has been done previously .

But with 20 dead on our side and 40+ on theirs things have gone sideways . we are now going out of our way to fuck with them .

Its same in South China Sea . Chinese are provoking everyone in order to send out the message "Dont side with US ".

Synergy

Country flag

:dude: GOI is still in "mulling" stage . which means there is chance negotiations with China will succeed.

:hmm: I think China provoked us in May because they anticipated that US will soon start escalating against China ( trade sanctions , tech sanctions , larger US navy presence in South China Sea etc )

Their plan as usual was to use the LAC as a bargaining chip . "Don't side with US" and we will pull back . They occupy land , our media starts screaming , putting pressure on Modi and GOI has to stay neutral . few months later they pull back - hindi - chini bhai bhai . As has been done previously .

But with 20 dead on our side and 40+ on theirs things have gone sideways . we are now going out of our way to fuck with them .

Its same in South China Sea . Chinese are provoking everyone in order to send out the message "Dont side with US ".
@mokoman I will like to see it little bit differently.

earlier it was India-US-Japan. we had no plan to invite Aus. now we are thinking to invite Aus. so quad is coming to shape.

mokoman

Country flag

Underground nuclear submarine storage base facility at Rambilli.....🤔😱☺😊😊
LMAO :rofl:

The image is from here

The links says "1200-mw-punnatsanghcchu-hep-bhutan.jpg"

Its part of this project

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman I will like to see it little bit differently.

earlier it was India-US-Japan. we had no plan to invite Aus. now we are thinking to invite Aus. so quad is coming to shape.
I think we didn't allow Australia to join previously so as to not anger the Chinese .

"mulling" means we still may not cross that line .

:hmm: If they don't pull back , we go all in , allow Australia to join.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images (5).jpeg

The photo of the MI 17's Which was probably carryinge's PM's in the Ladakhe's .

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Somebody said about the Turbocharger's.

So here's the answer's.

How do you think the chinese Type 15 achieved a power reduction of only x% while on altitudes of 5000? Obviously not just a turbocharger, the compression of turbochargers also lower when you've got lower environment pressures. 75% is a rough number applicable to virtually all tanks including the T 72's and T 90's which has a turbocharger, when on plateaus. The Type 15 makes use of a second stage conpressor and inlet air heating to achieve the higher numbers.

Also, the claim of any tanks can be upgraded isn't true at all since you can also say we can add anything to a tank to make it better in any extent. Given the time and the technology, you can modify a Vijayanta's to make it as good as Armata.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The chinese PLAAF's are trying to learn to dodge our's SAM's System's and AAA Gun's System's.

Like they are going to succeed in that, Fool's see them in the pite's of the Hell's.

nick_indian

Country flag

It would be very sad if the Chinese pull back and then we don't invite Australia. That doesn't speak very highly of us as a nation. It will be seen a a success of their bullying tactics. We should invite Australia nonetheless. China is an enemy and needs to be dealt with as such.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
PLAN is fucking off from IOR. Nobody will save Karachi if pakis try anything 2-front-ish.

I'm sure chicoms have some submarines swimming around, but they're sitting ducks against a fully deployed Indian Navy fleet that has formidable and modern ASW capabilities, and the entry of USS Nimitz carrier strike group into the IOR will only make their lives more miserable.

I hope the likes of Dimrand and Oli read the writing on the wall. They're on the losing side, and once China abandons them, India will take a very slow and painful revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles