India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

I differ with this hogwash of vasudev kutumbumkam and vishwa guru slogans as they sounds good as a slogan but makes no sense in geopolitics. Dharmic values can only be projected once we are in position of power.
Well , i won't blame on you for not believing in above principles but thats what our forefathers preached and wanted us to preach.

Recovering economy and recovering the expenses of the war are two different objectives as our economy is not built as a war economy. We are fighting with imported goods instead internally mass produced goods.
We are on the road to recovery. Ours is not a war economy for sure but doesn't mean we cannot fight.

mokoman

Country flag
FAU-G, The Replacement of PUBG Will Launch in October With Galwan Valley Backdrop

How do you make something like this in 1 month.

On top of possible 2 front war , nation will have to face this cringe.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Getting weird

It can be that we are trying to pose a soft & friendly image of ourselves to the local Tibetian population. If tomorrow we capture some land, we will need the local population to be friendly to us.
With Tibetian refugees & Dalai Lama trusting upon Indians, it won't be hard swaying local people in our favor.

Furthermore, our SFF can infiltrate Tibet and start an armed uprising backed by IA in isolated border pockets to join India, kind of what Pakistan is trying to do in Kashmir.

Bhadra

Country flag
Parveen Hu Chomeenhy being drilled a new rectum
Oh God ... Swiney has the gumption and courage to say that but publication like The Hindu, Wire , Print, etc say it every day. Congress HQ , CMP HQ and many anti-national elements operate openly as Chinese mouthpieces..

This is the height of democracy wherein people are allowed to operate at self-destruction for the sake of freedom of speech and indulge in political activities which are defined as treason.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Well , i won't blame on you for not believing in above principles but thats what our forefathers preached and wanted us to preach.

We are on the road to recovery. Ours is not a war economy for sure but doesn't mean we cannot fight.
I never questioned about our capability to fight this war. My statement was about the expenses for the the war. If we can fight the war and somehow make someone else ( adversaries or allies) pay for it (monetary, strategic role, or any other benefit). This is how lots of the countries operate.

ataru09

Country flag

Kumata

I never questioned about our capability to fight this war. My statement was about the expenses for the the war. If we can fight the war and somehow make someone else ( adversaries or allies) pay for it (monetary, strategic role, or any other benefit). This is how lots of the countries operate.
well, I fail to understand as why some other country will pay to us for fighting with chinese. we are not fighting for others, we are fighting for our own land.

Could you help me with few examples of what you said... Just genuinely curious...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Getting weird

Yes weird.. never have so many chinese people and chinese animals crossed over before.. So, is it that Indian Army is crossing over into Tibet and handing over chinese animals to the chinese on chinese land..:hmm:
I get the weird taste of what someone has already mentioned.. A scene in many Bollywood movies wherein the villain goes into some innocent guy's house, whips out a knife or gun and calls the father saying "tumhare biwi bachche mere paas mehfooz hain"

sorcerer

Country flag
Only when invading a resource rich land in OIL or other minerals; in such case war will be sponsored by companies and nations.
well! that is the usual US play book in the ME!

omaebakabaka

I differ with this hogwash of vasudev kutumbumkam and vishwa guru slogans as they sounds good as a slogan but makes no sense in geopolitics. Dharmic values can only be projected once we are in position of power.

Recovering economy and recovering the expenses of the war are two different objectives as our economy is not built as a war economy. We are fighting with imported goods instead internally mass produced goods.
Those slogans are not hogwash, your understanding or lack of it are....vedas/puranas are not impotent....the one who understands them are as ferocious and gentle as necessary. So please respect our philosophies

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
well, I fail to understand as why some other country will pay to us for fighting with chinese. we are not fighting for others, we are fighting for our own land.

Could you help me with few examples of what you said... Just genuinely curious...
As after world war two, US was paid in many different ways by world.
Pakistan was paid by US to purge anti US terrorist from it grounds.
When you take onto a task which will benefit lots of people, you do get paid in a kind.

Brood Father

Country flag

Why silence over this retarded statement? shouldn't MEA send a counter?
There is nothing to counter in this , China never have recognized Arunachal Pradesh.
India though can reciprocate with same intensity in CPEC activities in GB and POK

ganesh177

Country flag
Getting weird

Yeea right, we keep returning civilians, yaks and what not while they abduct 5 civilians of ours ?
Sometime i wonder there is no one planning the things at higher level for india.

Besides i just could not get how could pla enter indian territory and also abduct civilians.
What message will that give to borderline villages ?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Those slogans are not hogwash, your understanding or lack of it are....vedas/puranas are not impotent....the one who understands them are as ferocious and gentle as necessary. So please respect our philosophies
Till my limited understanding , we can only project our dharmic values and principles from position of power. If our opponents in geopolitics are not ethical then what is the point of fighting righteously with them ?
I thought Bhagwan Krishan said something on similar lines.

Bhadra

Country flag
First those tourists & now Yak diplomacy.

So our side is presenting a picture of normalcy.
=======
In a humane gesture Indian Army handed over 13 yaks & 4 calves, that strayed across the LAC on 31 August 2020 in Arunachal Pradesh's East Kameng, to China on 7 Sept 2020. Chinese officials present thanked Indian Army for the compassionate gesture: Eastern Command, Indian Army
Those Yaks belong to Civilians across ... must target the hearts and minds of Civilians.. In this season herd of Yak are left by the local in very forward high altitude areas to graze as there is good greenery in high altitude in the rainy season.

These Yaks gather around Army huts and bankers at night especially female Yaks with young ones, their sparkling red eyes and long breathing sounds is so scary at night.. one can not sleep if a yak herd is outside your FRP or a hut or a bunker,

And no one takes other's Yak amongst the locals when those have crossed borders. Just leave those and the Yaks will return back on their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles