India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Trump is no better for us, as a whole American policy has been to throw India under the bus for the smallest of reasons, Trump's drama over China is only so that he can get them to do a DEAL and buy his US Pork, Milk, Soybeans whatever.

Biden will be much worse though, considering he is a puppet of the globalist liberals.
Then again globalist liberals were happy with the greedy money-over-everything old CCP, they don't like Xi putting a spoke in their wheel every now and then.
Troll alert....

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
I propose to send him the goddess of small things i.e Arundhathi Roy ;-)

Tell uncle Sam that if biden is chosen forget India for all
Nah, won't work. The Chinese only need to parade an underage looking woman(jailbait material) dressed like a pre-teen and Biden will lose his mind.

We can nudge some leader to deliberately address him as Mr. Bidet multiple times just to irk White House. Apologize later.

IMO, Ramdas Athavale or Prakash Javdekar fit the bill perfectly.
He needs more help....some shark fin soup or bat soup to rejuvenate him in the southern sector...you know what I mean
Biden is not choosy,
All he needs is for it to be underage...Species does not matter.
I Propose Sanjay Raut should do the honors

omaebakabaka

He is right, India might have crossed the line of no return but US & EU haven’t crossed the line yet. there is a still a possibility that they renegotiate with CCP and go back to pretending as if nothing has happened.
Thats all true, but I can see his subtle undertones putting CCP in neutral light. Troll signature but I may be wrong.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
He is right, India might have crossed the line of no return but US & EU haven’t crossed the line yet. there is a still a possibility that they renegotiate with CCP and go back to pretending as if nothing has happened.
Hasnt CCP crossed the redline in our bilateral relation ? :devil:

Tridev123

Country flag
1. Status quo as of April wrt to China, India to stay on its 39 peaks
2. India should not withdraw any of the economic decoupling steps taken
3. No compromise on Quad

And yes, pre requsite of the metting would be the return of the kidnapped Indian citizens by CCP kutta bhojak thugs.
I support the return of status quo ante as of April 2020.
But if we do not vacate some of the peaks occupied recently as a concession for the PLA withdrawing from all its new positions in Pangong Tso, Depsang etc why will the Chinese consider any agreement.

I know various Indian Governments have frittered away the gains made by our army by returning captured territory be it Haji Pir or other areas. Not the most optimum course of action.

But China is different from Pakistan. Do we really want to annex Chinese controlled land on a permanent basis now. Might result in all out war. Are we ready?. The Chinese might just decide to escalate to the nuclear level. Are we ready?.

If an all out war had already broken out and we made territorial gains then we are fully justified in retaining the captured land. It will count as war gains.

But if a peaceful resolution happens wherein we do not lose any territory and go back to April 2020 positions, should we insist on holding on to the newly captured enemy land.

It is one thing to punish an aggressor and teach him a lesson and quite another to permanently grab his land. China is not Pakistan. We know the Chinese have grabbed Aksai Chin(Hind) and other areas but as of now they have a much larger economy and military and a total war will not be easy. If India at present had a 10 trillion dollars economy I and everyone would support any aggressive action by India. So it is a dicey situation and may be we should be cautious.

But even if we reach an agreement we should guard against Chinese treachery. They might make an attempt to capture all the peaks that we vacate. We need to have contingency plans to counter possible Chinese moves. Only if we are sure we can manage the situation only then we should proceed forward with any peace agreement.

The Government I am sure will consider all aspects before arriving at any possible peace agreement.

shade

Country flag
Troll alert....
Why though ? Do not be under the impression that even this "Deal Maker" will do anything positive for us.
He is only good for India in the context that he will continue to apply the burns to the dog eaters.

Don't expect any support from US during war, or even them putting sanctions on Cheenis.
For all you know he will again do his "I want to mediate" bullshit, and use it to extract concessions from the Chinese, in return for not interfering in their full fledged landgrab attempt

This is because of the money from the corporates.
After the Tiananmen Square massacre, EU put sanctions on them, but the most severe of these lasted for only 2 years, because during these 2 years every big EU conglomerate was lobbying with EU countries governments in favor of China seeing haseen sapne of "Large Market" and "Cheap Labour"

TL;DR none of these foreign countries are our allies, nobody will stick out their necks and support us vs Cheenis, and the only countries who will support Cheenis are their Islamic harlot and their new slave Bahadur.

Too much faith shouldn't be put in these foreign countries for either direct support in war or even applying sanctions on this bat-eating "super power", They will provide us weapons and other materiel however.

omaebakabaka

But if we do not vacate some of the peaks occupied recently as a concession for the PLA withdrawing from all its new positions in Pangong Tso, Depsang etc why will the Chinese consider any agreement.

I know various Indian Governments have frittered away the gains made by our army by returning captured territory be it Haji Pir or other areas. Not the most optimum course of action.

But China is different from Pakistan. Do we really want to annex Chinese controlled land on a permanent basis now. Might result in all out war. Are we ready?. The Chinese might just decide to escalate to the nuclear level. Are we ready?.

If an all out war had already broken out and we made territorial gains then we are fully justified in retaining the captured land. It will count as war gains.

But if a peaceful resolution happens wherein we do not lose any territory and go back to April 2020 positions, should we insist on holding on to the newly captured enemy land.

It is one thing to punish an aggressor and teach him a lesson and quite another to permanently grab his land. China is not Pakistan. We know the Chinese have grabbed Aksai Chin(Hind) and other areas but as of now they have a much larger economy and military and a total war will not be easy. If India at present had a 10 trillion dollars economy I and everyone would support any aggressive action by India. So it is a dicey situation and may be we should be cautious.

But even if we reach an agreement we should guard against Chinese treachery. They might make an attempt to capture all the peaks that we vacate. We need to have contingency plans to counter possible Chinese moves. Only if we are sure we can manage the situation only then we should proceed forward with any peace agreement.

The Government I am sure will consider all aspects before arriving at any possible peace agreement.
That's how you play poker....time to call the bluff....win or lose.

shashankk

Country flag
Just today I was supervising camera installation in our new apartment and was told by camera installation person that very soon there wont be any hikvision brand available in India. Company which imports hikvision cameras in India will make in India. What he didnt tell that that will be merely assembling and material will be sourced from China. Most of make India is screwdrivergiri and also an attempt to avoid direct sanction on Chinese brands. Many chinese brands would try to do Indian tie ups to assemble here and avoid sanctions.

omaebakabaka

Who is the troll here?
"Then again globalist liberals were happy with the greedy money-over-everything old CCP, they don't like Xi putting a spoke in their wheel every now and then "

That sentence had some undertones for me and his message to likes ratio but I could be wrong....I noticed some troll's are very subtle on this forum. May be I made a mistake in interpreting....

shade

Country flag

It is laughable to think that they will go back, no matter what we do outside of a proper war.
It is very good the IA or ITBP took over those mountain tops, the Chinese should get the message we will not go down without a fight, we will not pullback from our own land.

Hopefully this will result in a heavy militarization of the entire LAC, and Arunachal, Sikkim borders also, just like the LOC.
Salami slicing has never occured on the LOC now has it? because the swines on the other end know they will be shot, they tried during Kargil and we all know what happened to them

Mikesingh

Country flag
BC गुस्से में 2-4 कुत्ते न खा जाए I
All these talks/discussions between corps commanders etc was an eyewash by the Chinese to buy time for a build-up of forces.

I feel the orders from Xi were clear and straightforward to his Western Theater Commander at Chengdu, General Zhao Zongqi that the PLA will establish bases close to DBO and other strategic and tactical locations for a future push to capture the DBO sector and thence to secure the Karakoram Pass, Siachen and finally link up with the Pak Army to secure the CPEC as well as open an alternate route connecting the CPEC through DBO - Karakoram Pass.

So all those intellectuals in the govt who think that the Chinese will withdraw to the April 2020 status quo after diplomatic and military talks are living in a fool's paradise. This plan of Xi has probably been in the works for over two years.

Cartel Boss

Country flag
Hasnt CCP crossed the redline in our bilateral relation ? :devil:
I suppose China has crossed the lines many times: Tibet invasion, Aksai Chin, 1962, 1967, Dokalam and now Laddakh. I find it very strange reading in Indian opinion pieces that India has finally woken up. India should have woken up when China invaded Tibet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles