India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackhammer2

Country flag
Yeh kalesh kuch zayada hi badh gaya...

The Taiwanese tweets were quickly picked up by Indian social media. Recent border clashes between Chinese and Indian troops in the Himalayas have heightened tensions between the two nations.

What’s significant here is how aggressively Taiwan’s government moved to quash reports of hostilities between Chinese and Taiwanese forces, even to the point of denouncing the reports as “fake news” and a “malicious act.” Clearly, Taiwanese leaders were alarmed at the thought of what could this lead to, and fear that someone is deliberately trying to provoke a war.

Synergy

Country flag
There is usually a delay in getting the facts from these border areas, plus I don't trust Chinese propaganda at all. Shiv Aroor doesn't mess around; if he says India has Black Top, I would take his word over the Chinese propaganda machine any day.
Sir, my point is, if this video is recent or after Aug 29/30, then they'd not uttered "ONCE", rather it'd be something like "recently".
paraphrasing is proving the fact.

and recent tweet from one of our brothers, a Tibetan living in Ladakh, that they are supplying materials to Black Top - I think that backs Shiv's claim. Nitin and others are just toeing with govt lines.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
anyway we can... good thing most of our positions are at most 3-4 hours from nearest air strips where C-130 can easily land....
Make small tunnels in base of the peeks where and have the advantages, so as to reserve around 50+ persons with food water and ammunition for more then 01 months. It should be done on fast track basis.

Synergy

Country flag
This is dedicated to all the stoic fools/rogues who wanted to use opposition to put 'pressure' on GoI :

and they (China) are trying hard to provide Cong that chance. I told you, this time this was/is their endgame.

btw, BJPs answer has already been started. check the video in this post of mine.

AmitG

Country flag
One outcome of this conflict is likely to be the mountain strike corp of the IA being sanctioned to full strength and raised in full .We need at least two full fledged mountain strike corps infact. Split into IBGs no doubt. But funds are a big problem. From now on any Chinese mischief should be met with an immediate incursion into Chinese territory.

M.J.K

Country flag
Oh Boy.... This is interesting :scared2: :eek1:o_O
Some snippets below.Just WOW!

From the word go, the final phase of the retaking was planned to be completed in 120 minutes flat. Artillery was put in place, ready to support the infiltrating troops should the need arose. Armoured elements were well poised, ready to out-manoeuvre and destroy any PLA attempt, if they thrust into the Chushul valley. Air defence troops were also deployed with shoulder fired anti-aircraft Igla missiles, networked and coordinated to shoot down any Chinese aircraft interfering with our advancing troops.

At the word go, these troops crossed over into the enemy claimed territory with lightning speed. The mountain division of Tibetan troops of the Special Frontier Force occupied the hill features, beating their own planned timings well under 120 minutes.

Before the break of dawn, one complete infantry brigade with over 2,000 troops was holding the heights overlooking the Spangur Bowl. Armed with French Milan anti-tank missiles and Carl Gustav rocket launchers, the Indians had literally rendered the Chinese armoured tanks at Moldo redundant and out manoeuvred. On 31August, the garrison at Moldo was virtually under siege.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some screen caps i took from video from earlier post.

Video is from last year october.

In the video they start off from a small camp , and work their way up to Black Top,
The heights itself are unoccupied , they only go there once a week to check up on monitoring equipment.

:hmm: probably the same equipment our guys threw down the mountain.The monitoring equpment is not shown in vid.

Terrain looks crazy , climbing up slopes with slipping jagged rocks. Its much steeper on our side.
Pretty amazing if our guys did climb it and captured it.

I think this is small camp at base of black top . There is winding roads leading to from two sides.

View attachment 58189View attachment 58190View attachment 58191

Path to black top

View attachment 58192View attachment 58193View attachment 58194

View attachment 58195
our troops must have used that red cloth as toilet paper.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Oh Boy.... This is interesting :scared2: :eek1:o_O
So the narrative in some of the media houses of x number of Km lost/captured by Chinese seems to be designed to push our security establishment planners into a defensive mindset.

defensive mindset pushes the forces to try to guard all possible features and there by leaving very less resources for any offensive moves.

i remember ajai Shukla & The Hindu pushing this narrative. who else was pushing this narrative of “X km captured by PLA”?

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
So the narrative in some of the media houses of x number of Km lost/captured by Chinese seems to be designed to push our security establishment planners into a defensive mindset.

defensive mindset pushes the forces to try to guard all possible features and there by leaving very less resources for any offensive moves.

i remember ajai Shukla & The Hindu pushing this narrative. who else was pushing this narrative of “X km captured by PLA”?
narrative should be fought be narrative, pretty sure our Military is only focus on goals at hand and challenges they face,
regarding political leadership.
Modi is calculatIng ruthless leader with 1 billion ppl supporting him, if India’s security is of concern a million young sacrifices will be made under Modi govt.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All the reporting of this standoff is being done by Indian sources only so expect a lot of fake info and disinformation.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @mist_consecutive nigga I defer from your prediction of china will not do anything. The Melcchas will try to do some thing for a face saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles