India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

No one is better than Modi in the current context.
Modi like - Amit Shah (only the intelligence part, charisma is missing, won't draw the masses, is always the man behind the scene and extremely competent at that)
Intelligence comparable to Modi - Only Late Shri Arun Jaitley had that kind of intelligence.

A possible replacement for Modi in any contingency is Rajnath Singh. Sure, he lost the LS2009. But he completely redeemed himself in 2014. Rajnath has always been the calm type, and a kisan neta. Beloved of the masses in UP. He has also been the Chief Minister of UP, and Union Minister of very important portfolios as we know. He has met many world leaders. I would like to believe he shares a good rapport with a number of them. Apart from dishing out Kadi Ninda and Muh-tor Jawab kind of statements, he executes those Jawabs with amazing efficiency. What India is today, is not only the credit of Modi. But the result of countless sleepless nights of people like Doval and Rajnath and Shah, who are firmly behind him.
So if we are facing a situation where a replacement of Modi is required, my vote would be for Rajnath.
This may be chit chat forum but you seem to really understand bjp politics...no one younger than old guard that is matured and honest and intelligent? Perhaps we can have this over in that forum?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Amit Shah should always be backend man, thr is no one who can replace him he is the engine who propels BJP machinery ...
In case I have to chose Modi replacement by 2029 .. Answer is Smriti Irani she is intelligent good public speaker and has great image u dont defeat gandoo parivar in Amethi if u cant connect with ppl.

Amit Shah needs to keep his selfless service to Irani same as Modi,
currently Modi has no replacement he has pan India appeal larger than any leader in Republic of India history ...

Modi can charge Hindu masses a one billion strong in India and abroad to literally march to any cause with a simple 15 min speech...

There was no leader in history to have 1 Billion followers literally no one... if popular votes are the criteria Modi will win Earth political President election with ease

I think Irani should be groomed for 2029... Modi‘s work alcoholism is making him age he needs to stop micro managing few ministries... 2024 he is needed as PM the challenges for India is only rising what we are seeing is 0.5 front launched at home by cons and its terrorist allies and 2 fronts launched by chin and pork.
Really? Smriti Irani? The most incompetent person in Modi ministry, ever.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
no surprise news was first broke out by congress MLA.
There were FB posts I guess he attached of their family & friends.. So news most likely is true.
MLA has done great service to the nation if he is right. Politics don't matter.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Really? Smriti Irani? The most incompetent person in Modi ministry, ever.
incompetent dont win Amethi ... Irani is the way to For 2029 and onwards... she can trigger mass appeal not as good as Modi, but we need sm outsider to take the helm.
Yogi is another name but to hold power in UP we need him in UP, if UP falls BJP wont come to power actually pretty much in all parameters except foreign relations, Yogi’s job is way too difficult than even Modi’s, no other leader has intelligence to manage UP literally no one not Modi nor Amit Shah, in case Irani is not up to challenge Yogi has to smhow manage PM and CM position otherwise Sanatani aka Hindu civilisation will end in 50 years or 100 years it will end in case the loopholes are not plugged in next 2 decades.

omaebakabaka

incompetent dont win Amethi ... Irani is the way to For 2029 and onwards... she can trigger mass appeal not as good as Modi, but we need sm outsider to take the helm.
Yogi is another name but to hold power in UP we need him in UP, if UP falls BJP wont come to power actually pretty much in all parameters except foreign relations, Yogi’s job is way too difficult than even Modi’s, no other leader has intelligence to manage UP literally no one not Modi nor Amit Shah, in case Irani is not up to challenge Yogi has to smhow manage PM and CM position otherwise Sanatani aka Hindu civilisation will end in 50 years or 100 years it will end in case the loopholes are not plugged in next 2 decades.
New thread is opened by spikey360.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
No one is better than Modi in the current context.
Modi like - Amit Shah (only the intelligence part, charisma is missing, won't draw the masses, is always the man behind the scene and extremely competent at that)
Intelligence comparable to Modi - Only Late Shri Arun Jaitley had that kind of intelligence.

A possible replacement for Modi in any contingency is Rajnath Singh. Sure, he lost the LS2009. But he completely redeemed himself in 2014. Rajnath has always been the calm type, and a kisan neta. Beloved of the masses in UP. He has also been the Chief Minister of UP, and Union Minister of very important portfolios as we know. He has met many world leaders. I would like to believe he shares a good rapport with a number of them. Apart from dishing out Kadi Ninda and Muh-tor Jawab kind of statements, he executes those Jawabs with amazing efficiency. What India is today, is not only the credit of Modi. But the result of countless sleepless nights of people like Doval and Rajnath and Shah, who are firmly behind him.
Furthermore, he has strong Sangh backgrounds and is a more centrist leader than Modi. Even the liberals have no complains about Rajnath. His rapport with Congress is good at best and neutral at worst. The only thing that may go against him is his age, he is a bit old. In Indian polity though, that is not at all a big disadvantage. Another factor going for him is that he alongwith Sushma Swaraj, Naqvi, Javdekar were mentored by Lalkrishna Advani. Rajnath is with BJP since his inception. What we might say - Core Saffron!
So if we are facing a situation where a replacement of Modi is required, my vote would be for Rajnath, hands down.
In current context Shah has indeed become a leader of mass.

Another Leader is Nitin Gadkari a very efficient RSS leader.

My personal pick is Yogiji 29 onwards. Best things I admire about him is unlike many other leader who doesn't understand the threat of Islamic terrorism and how to deal with it. He knows exactly how to tackle porks or Islamic terrorism.

omaebakabaka

Oh Boy.... This is interesting :scared2: :eek1:o_O
Well written....it all starts with asking right question....thats modiji!

“I am not interested in what the Chinese have done and what they will do, I am interested in what you have done and what you will do.”

Imagine Rahul Baba or any left or congress junkie....

Flying Dagger

Country flag
There are lots of second rung leader who are hardcore Hindus. I would like to see them promoted. By 29 Karnataka should have Tejasvi Surya leading it hopefully he age better .

You are right abt UP though the other leaders like Maurya etc neither have mass appeal nor intelligent enough to keep Islamic terror and ghettos of UP in check.

But there are many young leaders from Hindu Yuva vahini who can atleast form the second tier.

Raja Singh in Hyderabad should be promoted if possible take help of actors/actresses but end the owaisi rule there

I am more concerned about Kerala and Andhra now. This guy may get a second term and bjp is no where.

I really hope BJP and RSS launch mass program over there to get it back in next 10 years or before.

Bihar: Nitish must go he is an opportunist, Giriraj Ji should be promoted instead of sushil modi who has been ineffective even after 2 terms.

Though I am confuse what is more important ending JDU or Lalu first. LJP Paaswan and his son are another threat I see after them . His son is pretty good and learning fast but an opportunist at core and little bit leftist I think. Just a hunch.

cereal killer

Country flag
Well written....it all starts with asking right question....thats modiji!

“I am not interested in what the Chinese have done and what they will do, I am interested in what you have done and what you will do.”

Imagine Rahul Baba or any left or congress junkie....
Excellent piece... The article indicates that methods to deal with Chinese PLA are totally changed now... Chinese were shocked by Indians using firearms & they had to retreat & when they came back they were outnumbered & outflanked.

mokoman

Country flag
Some screen caps i took from video from earlier post.

Video is from last year october.

In the video they start off from a small camp , and work their way up to Black Top,
The heights itself are unoccupied , they only go there once a week to check up on monitoring equipment.

:hmm: probably the same equipment our guys threw down the mountain.The monitoring equpment is not shown in vid.

Terrain looks crazy , climbing up slopes with slipping jagged rocks. Its much steeper on our side.
Pretty amazing if our guys did climb it and captured it.

I think this is small camp at base of black top . There is winding roads leading to from two sides.

0PU.jpeg
0PW.jpeg
0PS.jpeg

Path to black top

2022.jpg
2024.jpg
2027.jpg

2026.jpg

omaebakabaka

Excellent piece... The article indicates that methods to deal with Chinese PLA are totally changed now... Chinese were shocked by Indians using firearms & they had to retreat & when they came back they were outnumbered & outflanked.
That's a profound question only a serious leader asks....comes from someone having a khaleja

johnq

Chinese are all about posturing and grabbing territory without fighting, which is why they back off as soon as the shooting starts. At the right time, a shooting war can be used to push the Chinese off all Indian territory and destroy all of their roads, bridges and bases.

omaebakabaka

That's a profound question only a serious leader asks....comes from someone having a khaleja
Some screen caps i took from video from earlier post.

Video is from last year october.

In the video they start off from a small camp , and work their way up to Black Top,
The heights itself are unoccupied , they only go there once a week to check up on monitoring equipment.

:hmm: probably the same equipment our guys threw down the mountain.The monitoring equpment is not shown in vid.

Terrain looks crazy , climbing up slopes with slipping jagged rocks. Its much steeper on our side.
Pretty amazing if our guys did climb it and captured it.

I think this is small camp at base of black top . There is winding roads leading to from two sides.

View attachment 58189View attachment 58190View attachment 58191

Path to black top

View attachment 58192View attachment 58193View attachment 58194

View attachment 58195
Wonder how IA will sustain during winter.....helos? drones?mules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles