India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

May be direct orders not to cover China faceoff. Keep pushing SSR till Bihar elections, and tarnish bolloywood and maha politicians together.
Public sentiment is everthing in India and in Democracy.
Their website is 70% covered with filmi bakwaas, there are lot more real issues going on in India and his duty lies in getting those into peoples mind. China war pales compared to inherent issues. I would prefer no more than 30% filmi junk to keep population relevant.

How come DD not on list, isn't it DD that tops TRP?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I'm a Rathore Rajput. We've been spilling and shedding blood for the land for several centuries - long before it was even a country. We sent people across the globe in both World Wars, and were part of every conflict of Independent India since. I don't need to be taught history by anybody.

But only those who've lost people, or seen those losses up close, can think past false filmy bravado at the cost of other people - and think ahead about how to achieve objectives without wasting the valuable lives of good fighting men.

If all else fails/or it's strictly necessary - phir jaan toh haazir hai hi.
I will never ever advocate for wasting of good fighting men in operations that have no plan or substance but having Injuries and getting Causalities are part of fighting wars. People having been dying in conflicts all across the world for thousands of years now. I know that the families are losing a father, Brother and husband but these types of threats and risks comes from been part of a military force and having shitty neighbors who are daily plotting to destroy you. Mourning is important but we must go past the mourning and crying and celebrate there achievements on the battlefield against the enemy. so there memory and achievements lives on in the hearts and minds of nation. I am writing this comment because I seen many Dindu leftists and Commies in India advocating for peace with the Chinese and Pakis by hijacking the military family narrative. Recent example include during the Pulwama Terrorist attack and During the Capture of Wing Commander Abhinandan.

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

That's a necessity for them to reach their main goal.

With Modi on the throne India will rise like never before in next 20 years and they can see it. Amit Shah Yogiji like leader to follow on also frighten the shit out of these chinks and Italian mafia.
You may be correct, it is no less from the west either....they are anti-hindu intellectual and progressive nationalism

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Ration Schedules. Total Kcal: 4664.
EhJsc0PU8AAuQCI.jpeg

Wolfpack.

LDev

Country flag
The better variant was Rd 33k that we have with our UPG.

The new refined variant isn't yet given to pak. It is meant for Chinese fifth gen J 31 who paid for its development.

Pak has slight chance of getting it we may have it as a replacement in future if we seek though I doubt there is much advantage and it is likely Russians simply milked Chinese for engine.

So it's been 15 yrs + and PAF didn't get the improved variant from Russia that's a good thing. In future they'll get it considering the fleet size of there JF-17 is pretty big.
I think this answers the question:

"A new engine for the Pakistani JF-17 fighter jet, dubbed RD-93MA being developed by Russia’s United Engine Corporation (UEC)-Klimov has entered thermal chamber tests to confirm high-speed characteristics in simulated flight conditions.

The RD-93MA has been specifically developed to power single engine light fighter jets. It is an upgrade of the RD-93 engine which currently powers the Pakistani JF-17/Chinese Chengdu FC-1 single engine fighter jets.
"

RD-93MA Engine, to Power Pakistan JF-17 Block III Jets, Enters Thermal Chamber Tests

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I will never ever advocate for wasting of good fighting men in operations that have no plan or substance but having Injuries and getting Causalities are part of fighting wars. People having been dying in conflicts all across the world for thousands of years now. I know that the families are losing a father, Brother and husband but these types of threats and risks comes from been part of a military force and having shitty neighbors who are daily plotting to destroy you. Mourning is important but we must go past the mourning and crying and celebrate there achievements on the battlefield against the enemy. so there memory and achievements lives on in the hearts and minds of nation. I am writing this comment because I seen many leftists and Commies in India advocating for peace with the Chinese and Pakis hijacking military family narrative.
I don't advocate for peace at the cost of national or Hindu interests - I advocate lasting peace through a permanent, effective and strategically planned solution to Pakistan (and by extension, J&K).

Nobody respects martyrdom more than my people, for centuries, we have lived with the understanding that we were born to kill and be killed - the phrase in old historical records for our kings/princes who died in combat was "Kaam Aaye" - that tells you everything you need to know.

LDev

Country flag
The Chinese bought the S-400 to copy it. The Russians know this also, but they sold it to China regardless, because the algorithms behind the Chinese version are downgraded export versions. Because of Russia's special relationship with India, it will give the algorithms of Chinese S-400 to India, if it hasn't done so already. So China is screwed if it tries to rely on S-400 against India.
Who has told you that Russia has given India any information on the Chinese S-400s? And besides China will do with the S-400 the same thing that it has done with the S-300 i.e. it made a copy, the HQ-9 and tweaked the radar. The long range missiles is what gives these systems their calling card and both countries will have equivalent missiles when India finally receives the S-400. But the radar systems for both will be unique. And besides, these radars have programmable frequencies so neither India nor China will know each other's radar frequencies until the balloon goes up. The reason USAF ELINT planes sniff around Chinese air space is to provoke them to light up their radars to get frequency data. I don't think India does anything similar.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Sorry guy. someone can translate it. Analysis by someone trusted.

💿चक्रव्यूह📀

क्या मोदी के बनाए चक्रव्यू में फंस गया चीन???
क्या लद्दाख में चीनी सैनिकों को जानबूझकर आने को मजबूर किया??
जानिए क्या है मोदी जी का चक्रव्यू, जिसमें बुरी तरह फंस गया है चीन ????

दुनियां के बाकी देशों ने भी मोदी की सलाह पर की कार्यवाही , चीन होगा कंगाल ၊

भारत चीन के बीच लद्दाख क्षेत्र में जो सीमा विवाद चल रहा है, लोगों को आइडिया भी नहीं है के ये खेल क्या है..?
मैं आपको समझाता हूं ၊

आपने देखा होगा की कांग्रेसी कहते रहते हैं की
चीन भारत की सीमा में अंदर घुस आया है
चीन अंदर घुस आया... और हमारी जमीन पर कब्जा कर लिया है ,
किंतु सरकार कहती है की नहीं घुसा है।
फिर भी आपने बहुत से समझदार लोगों को यही कहते सुना होगा की चीन अंदर ही आया हुआ है।

यह सब भाषा की वजह से कनफ्यूज़ होता है, लेकिन सच तो यही है की चीन उस क्षेत्र में घुसा हुआ है जो की बफर ज़ोन है... ।
जी हा सच ये ही है कि चीन၊ एलएसी को पार करके भारत की ओर काफी आगे तक बफर जोन में आ बैठा है ,

तो एक तरह से वह भले भारत की क्लीयर क्लीयर सीमा में नहीं है,याने हमारी कोई पोस्ट उनके कब्जे में नहीं है, लेकिन बफर ज़ोन में वह भारी फौज के साथ बैठा ज़रूर है।

लेकिन इसका असल सच ये है की भारत ने उसे वहाँ फंसा लिया है।
भारत ने उसे दाना ड़ाल के अपने जाल में फंसाया है, और अब न आगे बढ्ने देगा न पीछे हटने दे रहा है।

लेकिन क्यों?

तो जनाब इसके लिए आपको भारत की चाणक्य नीति समझनी होगी।
जो दिखाई देता है वह असल में होता नहीं है और जो होता है वह असल में दिखाई नहीं देता है।
असल में ये है की हमारे प्रिय पूर्व प्रधानमंत्री मनमोहन सिंह के समय में बहुत सारे घोटाले हुए है,जिसकी वजह भी ये कॉंग्रेस और चीनी कम्युनिस्ट पार्टी के बीच का करार ही था,जो देखने में कांड जैसे नहीं लगते हैं लेकिन समझने में लगते हैं।
सोनियां गांधी कांग्रेस और चीन की कम्यूनिस्ट पार्टी के बीच एक समझौता 2007 में हुआ, जिसमे कांग्रेस ने चीन से समझौता किया कि हम दोनों पार्टीयां आपस में एक दूसरे की मदद करेगें ၊
कांग्रेस ने चीन से कुछ फंड लिया, कुछ अन्य लाभ लिए , जिसकी जांच सरकार अभी कर रही हैं, इसलिए मैं भी अभी इसे नही खोल सकता, आप इंतजार करिए खुलासा जल्द होगा ၊
चीन ने कांग्रेस से चीनी व्यापार को भारत में बढाने के लिए छूट लेनी शुरू की , सबसिडि , आयात शुल्क, निर्यात शुल्क , सरकारी कान्ट्रेक्ट, सरकारी आर्डर, सरकारी योजनाओं में खरबों डालर का निवेश किया ,
इसकी वजह से चीनी कंपनियाँ भारत में बड़ी संख्या में आई , सरकार इनको सबसिडी देती रही, जिसकी वजह से चीन में बना सामान भारत में लागत से भी कम रेट में पड़ने लगा , जिससे भारतीय कंपनियां चीन से आयात हुए सामान से कम दामों पर सामान नहीं दें पाई , इसलिए भारतीय कंपनियों का सामान बिकना बंद होने लगा ၊
जब सामान नहीं बिका तो भारतीय कंपनियां बंद होने लगी, जिससे भारत में बेरोजगारी बढी, और चीन मालामाल होने लगा ၊

और इस सब में हमारे देश को 30 लाख करोड़ का घाटा हुआ है और चीन को इस से भी ज़्यादा फायदा हुआ ၊
यह कॉंग्रेस - चीनी पार्टी घोटाले बाजी असल में 30 लाख करोड़ की है, जिसमें मुख्य रुप से सोनियां गांधी, राहुल गांधी मुख्य रोल में हैं ၊
मोदी जी भारत को आत्मनिर्भर बनाना चाहते हैं ၊
करोड़ों युवाओं को रोजगार देने का लक्ष्य है, देश को पांच ट्रिलियन डालर इकोनोमी तक ले जाने का लक्ष्य है , किन्तु ये सब तभी संभंव है जब भारत की जरूरत का सामान भारत में ही बने, भारतीय कंपनियां बनाएं, भारतीय लोग बनाएं , भारतीय लोग भारत में बना स्वदेशी सामान खरीदें , किंतु ये सब जब तक संभंव नहीं हो सकता,
(१) जब तक कि चीनी कंपनियां भारत से भाग न जाए
(२) जब तक भारतीय लोग भारत में बना सामान खरीदने और चीन में बना सामान का बहिष्कार का प्रण न लें लें ၊

अब इन चीनी सब कंपनियों को भारत कैसे भगाये?
और भारतीय लोगों को चीनी सामान, चीनी एप से कैसे दूर किया जाए ???
चूंकि
WTO के सदस्य होने के नाते यह नियम है कि भारत चीन से व्यापार बंद नहीं कर सकता न ही प्रतिबंध लगा सकता, केवल युद्ध की स्थिति में ही किसी देश पर व्यापारिक प्रतिबंद लगाया जा सकता है ၊
चीनी सामाचार पत्र और चीनी मंत्री कई बार कानूनों की धमकी भी देतें रहें हैं कि भारत चीन के एप बैन नहीं कर सकता और चीन से व्यापार बंद नहीं कर सकता लेकिन वो भूल गया कि इस समय भारत का प्रधानमंत्री चाण्डक्य से तेज बुद्धि रखने वाला राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ का अनुभवी स्वयंसेवक है , जो दुश्मन को मात कैसे देनी है, इसे अच्छी तरह से जानता है ၊
मोदी जी ने प्लान बनाया कि चीन को कैसे घेरा जाए, ताकि चीन को भारत में बैन किया जा सके और उसे आर्थिक रूप से भारी चोट पहुंचाई जा सके ??

योजना के तहत मोदी जी व उनके सहयोगी मंत्रियों ने ऐसे ऐसे बयान देना शुरू किया जिस से की चीन भड़के।
आपको अमित शाह का संसद में वह बयान याद होगा जिसमें उन्होने खूब ज़ोर से कहा था की जान दे देंगे, लेकिन अपनी ज़मीन नहीं देंगे... ।
और जिसमें POK के साथ साथ अकसाई चिन का भी ज़िक्र किया था।

बस तभी से चीन को अकसाई चिन जाने का ड़र सता रहा है ।
साथ ही गिलगित बाल्टिस्तान में तो चीन की जान फंसी हुई है क्यूंकी उसके बिना तो उसकी वन बेल्ट वन रोड अधूरी रह जाऐगी ,
जिस पर चीन अरबों डॉलर खर्च कर चुका है...।

चीन अक्साई चिन को बचाने के चक्कर में अपने POK के सीपैक प्रोजेक्ट को बीच में छोडकर , लद्दाख में सडके और रेल मार्ग बनाने में जुट गया , बस यहीं से मोदी जी का प्लान कामयाब हो गया ၊

चीन लद्दाख में LAC पार करके अंदर आना ही था,लेकिन वह इस बात के लिए तैयार नहीं था की भारत ऐसी प्रतिक्रिया देगा और बात लड़ाई तक आ जाएगी... ।
बार्डर पर सैनिक भिड़ गए , जिसमें उसने भारतीय सैनिकों पर हाथ उठाकर भारी गलती कर दी और फिर दोनों तरफ के सैनिक मरे।
बस यहीं से मामला राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा का बन गया और अब इस राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा के मुद्दे को बीच में ला कर भारत धड़ाधड़ चीनी कंपनियों को बाहर का रास्ता दिखाये जा रहा है... ।
मोदी जी सोनियां कांग्रेस के किए कारनामों से , चीनी कंपनियों से आसानी से छुटकारा नही पा सकते थे, क्योंकि WTO का कानून ऐसा करने से रोकता है ,लेकिन अब कर सकते हैं, क्योंकि चीन ने भारतीय बार्डर पर सेना लाकर खड़ी कर दी है।

इसलिए जैसे ही चीन पीछे हटने की भी कोशिश करता है तो भारत उसे फिर से उकसा देता है।

कमांडर लेवल की मीटिंग में एक ही शर्त भारत की तरफ से रखी जाती है कि LAC से 2 किमी० पीछे चीनी क्षेत्र में रहो , इससे कम में कोई समझौता मंजूर नहीं ၊
घमंडी चीन कैसे पीछे हटे, हटा तो वर्ल्ड क्लास बेईज्जती भी होगी और भारत अक्साई चिन भी मांगेगा फिर या वहां युद्ध करेंगा क्योंकि भारत वहां तक सडके बना रहा है धड़ाधड ၊
चीन समझौते पर आने लगता है किंतु भारत की अपनी सीमाओं की सुरक्षा को मजबूत करने को लेकर कडी शर्ते हैं जो चीन मानने को तैयार नहीं होता ၊
इसलिए सीमा पर तनाव है, पर युद्ध नहीं होगा , क्योंकि मोदी जी की कूटनीती के कारण चीन को चारों ओर से घेर लिया गया है ၊
साउथ चाईना सी में अमेरिका के युद्ध बेडे पूरी तैयारी के साथ चीन को ध्वस्त करने के ईरादे से तैनात है , जिसके साथ तीस देशों का नाटो समूह एक साथ चीन पर हमले को तैयार है ၊
चीन की तरफ से जरा सी हलचल अब उसका ही खात्मा करने का कारण होगी ၊
मोदी जी की कुशल कूटानिति , चीन को चारों ओर से घेरकर मारेगी , चीन के सामने एक ही रास्ता है बचने का कि वो अक्साई चिन और पीओके के रास्ते से हट जाए, वर्ना मोदी जी ने इन्हें हर कीमत पर वापस लेनें का प्रण किया ही हुआ है ၊

लड़ाई एक अलग मसला है लेकिन पहले भारत चीन की रीढ़ पर प्रहार कर रहा है, जैसे पाकिस्तान की आर्थिक रीढ तोड़ी है, वैसे चीन की पूरी तरह तो नहीं तोड़ सकता लेकिन उसे कमजोर और खुद को सशक्त तो ज़रूर कर सकता है भारत।
युद्ध तो किसी के भी हक़ में नहीं,इसलिए बड़े स्तर का युद्ध न भारत करेगा और न चीन ၊

सीमा पर टेंशन बनाए रखना अब भारत के और विश्व के हक़ में है और भारत यही कर रहा है।
चीन की रीढ़ पर भारत अपने हिस्से का प्रहार कर रहा है।बाकी विश्व अपने हिस्से का करेगा।
अमेरिका, रुस, आस्ट्रेलिया, जापान, फ्रांस, ताईवान, ईटली अब मोदी की राह पर ( यूं कहें कि सलाह पर ) चल रहें हैं अब ऐसे में चीन की बर्बादी तय हैं ၊
गोला, बारुद से या फिर अर्थव्यवस्था से ၊

दोनों ही हमले में चीन के टुकड़े टुकडे होकर बिखर जाना तय है, क्योंकि चीन की जनता गुलामों की तरह जिंदगी जीते जीते ऊब चुकी है और आजादी चाहती है ၊
मोदी जी अब चीन को आजाद करके ही दम लेगें, भरोसा रखिए , ऐसा देश भक्त प्रधानमंत्री कई दशकों बाद देश को मिला है , भारत को विश्व गुरु बनता हुआ आप वो सब लोग अपनी आखों से देंखेंगे जो अगले दो वर्ष भी जिंदा रह पाने में सफल हो पाए ၊

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Nitin Gokhale and Defence circle think people are idiots and can't access the data that is already on the map?
There is nothing in this map which is not already open source.
Maybe he is going bonkers on the LAC depiction. But still, that holds very little value as now neither Chinis or we respect it.

No wonder he sells us half gibberish data of Galwan and Black top through lame-ass press conferences thinking people are still living in the 90s.

somebody please educate me a bit, what's classified in this map?
it looks to me, a simple contour map without contour reference or scale.

is it a deliberate leak (if classified)?
Yeah, me too. Cannot understand what is classified here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles