India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
The main problem of India is that we have too many good people who are very sissy about their image.

The Taiwan news by Indian OSINT yesterday was a good incident and gave quite a good data about our reach and influence. It kept Noodles and Porks busy for many hours.

Operating with such a guilt I say every one to stay home, relax and shut down your internet, do some yoga on your pink mats in between.
Actually the news broke out from TV9BharathVarsh instead of blaming them these OSINT took Udta teer on themselves

omaebakabaka

Well if jews are considered a race,then we are the oldest living race on the planet
Yes, Indians are one race....aryan theory is bs spouted by west and some in north and some in south like to think they are their own race. So what I meant was if our own people are insulting our own traditions then rascist may not be the right word. Self denigration is what it is....

ninja hattori

Country flag
Actually the news broke out from TV9BharathVarsh instead of blaming them these OSINT took Udta teer on themselves
Nope. I myself was watching it live. Nishant cried there will be a news break at 4:30 pm and the moment i watched before that our forum had posts pointing in same direction. Channels are slow wrt this forum. They literally are following this very page

omaebakabaka

just a correction, it's Brahmin. Brahman or Param Brahman is the ultimate reality.
Actually bramhin is anglicized.....no where in any mantras we recite or purana I ever heard bramhin.....just watching chanakya or mahabharat for instance, you will never hear bramhin. I may be wrong though. Similar to how we insult Gangamayya by calling Ganges and Deepavali with Diwali...

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Someone had posted a while ago that unlike before the 1971 war factories in India are not manufacturing weapons/ ammo at a rapid pace.. hence expectations of war are low.. I have come across articles like the one below which say OFBs are working at a fast pace..

Anyone with more knowledge of the pace of ammo manufacturing in the country?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Like the famous Lyndon B Johnson quote on (then FBI director) J Edgar Hoover - "It's probably better to have him inside the tent, pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in"
Reading what he says shows how FBI is different than other police organisations, to think they have people like this among their ranks.

Synergy

Country flag
Actually bramhin is anglicized.....no where in any mantras we recite or purana I ever heard bramhin.....just watching chanakya or mahabharat for instance, you will never hear bramhin. I may be wrong though. Similar to how we insult Gangamayya by calling Ganges and Deepavali with Diwali...
in Indian languages Brahmin is pronounced as Bramhan and Brahman as Bramho(n) or Param Bramho(n).

I noticed it some 10/12 yrs ago or so when a Muslim (from middle east, was living in EU) who had a paper on Hinduism asked me about Brahman.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag

This really doesnt vibe with me

External affairs minister S Jaishankar said on Thursday it is imperative for Indian and China to “reach an accommodation” as the solution to the standoff along the Line of Actual Control has to be found in the “domain of diplomacy”.

Emphasising that he wasn’t underplaying the challenges of the boundary question, the minister said, “I’m totally convinced that the solution to the situation has to be found in the domain of diplomacy.”

He ducked a question about his recent remarks that he didn’t understand why China has thousands of troops on the LAC, saying it was for Beijing to provide an answer on this issue.

:hmm: Is MEA going for a full pull back if China is willing to restore april status quo ?

How can we even trust Chinese at this point.
To be honest, he certainly does know the vicious nature of any talk with the Hans, but however he's doing is job, trying to find a non letal solution to the problem, exactly for what we pay him.
That being said, if I was the PM, my foreign minister and ambassadors would be the last persons to be informed that I'm preparing to wage a war against X,Y and Z.

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Reading what he says shows how FBI is different than other police organisations, to think they have people like this among their ranks.
J Edgar Hoover was an incredibly unique character. Even within the FBI he was an anomaly (founded the whole organization in the first place and made it what it was, nobody has been as powerful as him since then).

He had tapes/material on everyone. From labor/commie leaders, to black leaders like Martin Luther King Jr, to several Presidents themselves. Nobody liked him, but nobody could afford to piss him off.

The first thing they did when he died was try and go through all his files, but he had already arranged for his longtime confidante/secretary to dispose (or secretly relocate) the most sensitive materials :laugh:

Last edited:

LDev

Country flag
The SU-35's Irbis radar is based on the N011M technology which was co-developed with Russians for the SU-30MKI, so India already knows how it works. Again, you don't need a kill-switch for either the SU-35 or the S-400 to jam it. You just need to figure out the algorithm that the radar uses to jam it completely. This you can figure out eventually by studying the radar's waveform. Since S-400 has been purchased by India, it will be able to figure out how to completely jam it eventually after studying its waveform. But even if it doesn't get it in time to study it, I believe in case of a full-blown war, the Russians will give information about this waveform to India to disable it completely. But even if they don't, the AESA wideband jammers that the IAF operates, Israeli and Indian, should be able to neutralize it to a great extent by barrage jamming. A good analogy is how your neighbor's wifi can interfere with your wifi and reduce its range. Here is one such AESA jamming system developed by DRDO:
EXCLUSIVE: How A Secretive DRDO Lab Is Saving The IAF Su-30MKI
The EW systems mounted on IAF fighters such as the Russian SAP-518 pod or the ELTA-8222 Israeli pod are self defence pods to protect the aircraft by jamming the seekers which do terminal guidance for a missile targeting them. They are not offensive electronic warfare platforms which can jam/disable enemy ground radars. For that you need dedicated EW aircraft. The PLAAF has dedicated EW aircraft in the form of the J-16 as well as the large 4 engine prop AN-12 derived Y8 variants. AFAIK, India does not have any comparable dedicated EW attack aircraft. The IAF badly needs a dedicated SEAD/DEAD platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles