India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Modi has set the angles of the tent in such a way, that most of the time even that falls back on Swamy :pound: :pound: :pound:
For 6 years people like me wondered why a veteran, an ace like Susu Swamy was kept out of the government. Today, that question has been answered.
This is why Modi is the Guru, and we are all his Chella. Happy Teachers' Day - Modiji.

LDev

Country flag
In other words, beyond conveying a message/threat, he has no real decision making authority. He is just a messenger and so the meeting was a total waste of time beyond generating optics. But since the Chinese side had requested the meeting, from a PR standpoint it would have looked bad if India had refused so that if hostilities break out India can say that it had done all the negotiating possible to no avail because of Chinese stubbornness.

omaebakabaka

Someone had posted a while ago that unlike before the 1971 war factories in India are not manufacturing weapons/ ammo at a rapid pace.. hence expectations of war are low.. I have come across articles like the one below which say OFBs are working at a fast pace..

Anyone with more knowledge of the pace of ammo manufacturing in the country?
You are correct, OFB's were in good (modern at the time) shape after independence due to coming out of ww2 which we were fighting under our "masters" but independent India neglected and they never caught up and all sorts of quotas and reservations and corruption replaced people with skill. Anyway QC was absolutely worst as per some folks that I know who worked there but recently changes were made and pressure is coming in. Basic ammunition is manufactured sufficient quantities.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Few points on Taiwan News and no further debate because good Indians have by themselves killed the beat yesterday. I wish they get a magsaysay award for that effort.

The cliché of not failing the deterrence has become institutionalized.

And this has lead us all into the age of deniability.

I have been working on new theory where you systematically and controlled fashion fail your working deterrence against a valued objective which outweighs the losses and collateral damage and to an end making the deterrence even more effective for the future.

Digressing apart I again say following the crash of Chinese jet I carefully used the term, Taiwan Air defence grid. How far it extends and enforces its no fly zone against an intruder can very well challenge the premise of jet falling 1k km away into Chinese territory. Not to mention two-engine jet have quite long legs to run far. Lie or not, it's all about unsettling the adversary. They don't even trust your authenticated truths and they spin it even when it's visible to the naked eyes.

omaebakabaka

World War 3 news at 4th place.

TV9 really not far. Indians fuking like the news, see the TRP.
Meanwhile, Republic outmaneuver Ajj TAK - sabse taj- no 1 fuk.

Everyone is feeling the heat. last 5 yrs work of Nationalist Govt showing the result.

View attachment 58135

View attachment 58133
I just hope Republic moderates its fascination with bollywood thugs and not dumb down the population.

LDev

Country flag
The F-35 is entirely unsuited for the Himalayas, as its wing-loading is too high.
Inspite of a higher wing loading the F-35 can sustain a higher max g and a greater AOA. How does it do that? By higher vortex lift:

"Negative effects on maneuverability arising out of high wing-loading are cancelled out by Vortex lift. The question arises : What is Vortex lift ?

Vortex is an actual mass of air rotating at high speed above each wing compared to the air in front of the wing. Bernoulli's principle states that an increase in the speed of a fluid occurs simultaneously with a decrease in pressure or a decrease in the fluid's potential energy. So when air (fluid) above the wing is rotating at such a high speed, air pressure above the wing falls which creates suction to lift the aircraft up."

omaebakabaka

Inspite of a higher wing loading the F-35 can sustain a higher max g and a greater AOA. How does it do that? By higher vortex lift:

"Negative effects on maneuverability arising out of high wing-loading are cancelled out by Vortex lift. The question arises : What is Vortex lift ?

Vortex is an actual mass of air rotating at high speed above each wing compared to the air in front of the wing. Bernoulli's principle states that an increase in the speed of a fluid occurs simultaneously with a decrease in pressure or a decrease in the fluid's potential energy. So when air (fluid) above the wing is rotating at such a high speed, air pressure above the wing falls which creates suction to lift the aircraft up."
This planes range and weapon capacity will be even lower in Himalayas and high altitude due to thin air at take off time.

Mikesingh

Country flag
The Republic of Palau, an island country located in the western Pacific Ocean and contains approximately 340 islands, and together with parts of the Federated States of Micronesia, forms the western chain of the Caroline Islands, has invited the US to build a naval/air force base there as security against Chinese expansionism.

This is big as it will provide the US another strategic base in the SCS.

1599315901588.png

Gandaberunda

Country flag
In other words, beyond conveying a message/threat, he has no real decision making authority. He is just a messenger and so the meeting was a total waste of time beyond generating optics. But since the Chinese side had requested the meeting, from a PR standpoint it would have looked bad if India had refused so that if hostilities break out India can say that it had done all the negotiating possible to no avail because of Chinese stubbornness.
I already said it why should only Army have all the fun Kadi ninda also wants to involved in chai biscoot talks for fun which will have no significance untill china backs off its troops from LAC.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Strait Give away... I had told you guys three months ago...
The real aim of China is to dethrone Modi and Crown Italian baba..
That's a necessity for them to reach their main goal.

With Modi on the throne India will rise like never before in next 20 years and they can see it. Amit Shah Yogiji like leader to follow on also frighten the shit out of these chinks and Italian mafia.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Is this true?
Major Manik says it is a military ops room map.. So, Black top is far on the chinese side of the LAC.. as per this map.. Even if we have occupied the ridge line of black top, even that ridge might be on the Chinese side.. No wonder why chini have gone bonkers.
Well our claim line is the Johnson line.. and it is within our claim line..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles