India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag

I am surprised the vintage U-2s are still taking such risky missions. Any modern high-altitude SAMs can take them out nowadays.
Nevertheless, this is a pure challenge to China's fake bravado.

If anyone is interested in engineering wonders like U2 -
Turns out gobar times have reported it. Acc. to the Chinese rep, they didn't shot because they were practicing restraint. Else they would've shot it.

Clearly US wants to provoke them, however the main point is, the exercise they were doing could open some insight, hence U2 went near a no fly zone of live fire drill. Possibly a SRBM or Cruise missile test.

Might be possible that US already has relayed the info to us.

Kumata

I am surprised the vintage U-2s are still taking such risky missions. Any modern high-altitude SAMs can take them out nowadays.
Nevertheless, this is a pure challenge to China's fake bravado.

If anyone is interested in engineering wonders like U2 -
I hope Our MIG 25 too can still be flown over karachi creating a sonic boom .. LOL.. their missions too are legendary...

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Russia testing news S-500 Systems, mass production on the way

china maybe the first customer???

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Russia testing news S-500 Systems, mass production on the way

china maybe the first customer???
Don't think Prometheus is for sale, Lethalforce.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I don't know what everybody is thinking, saying China is this and China is that. As I am seeing a lot of discussions in other places too.

But the truth is China cannot win a war in its west side. Its just not feasible. And nearly impossible to achieve if the adversary is India.

No matter how much infra they build in Tibet. Situation is not going to change. Its not like that China will be able to change the geography of the region!!:truestory:

In a war like event. Their supply lines will be cut. :dude:

Jaymax61

Knowitall

I don't know what everybody is thinking, saying China is this and China is that. As I am seeing a lot of discussions in other places too.

But the truth is China cannot win a war in its west side. Its just not feasible. And nearly impossible to achieve if the adversary is India.

No matter how much infra they build in Tibet. Situation is not going to change. Its not like that China will be able to change the geography of the region!!:truestory:

In a war like event. Their supply lines will be cut. :dude:
People are saying this because of our lack of action in various other forums and websites people have proclaimed this a chinese victory because as things stand they occupy our lands continue to build and place weapons while we are doing nothing.

If only the govt does something instead of running this charade.

Last edited:

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles