India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtel

Country flag
And this is what the cheenese want,They want us to make the first move i.e by shooting first.But We have to play it smart,Before shooting we should do the same and occupy their land.Then Fortify that area.Then use these lands as bargaining chips.

They have already killed 20+ plus Indians while didn't accept their casualties .

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Seriously. It's such a solid gun, India finally bought an arti system after so long - even set up a local factory - all for a total order of 100?

Doesn't make sense. Imagine if we bought more of these and unleashed them (some day) as part of a massive, relentless armored wave on Pak. The sheer (mobile) firepower, and devastation.

That factory should actually be expanded to churn out guns AND develop some sort of light tank simultaneously.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sirji, Don't buy into this hype, you will only be disappointed later.
Many more rounds of shadow boxing yet to go.
I'm fact, we need to get ready for more "unavoidable" loss of territory since "it's just a barren land", "Congress", "opposition wants war to happen".

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I'm fact, we need to get ready for more "unavoidable" loss of territory since "it's just a barren land", "Congress", "opposition wants war to happen".
I am more hopeful about talks that follow after strong posturing than empty talks although I believe most if not all talks are useless if you don't have anything to give and stand only to request.

knathan

Country flag
I don't it actually practical. Dogfights are rare as it is.
The chances of soldiers stumbling upon dogfighting airplanes in visual range of each other, not speeding off and away and the soldier mistaking his own aircraft for an enemy's simultaneously is pretty minimal.
Thanks sir,
How can we identify MKI and MKK?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
If someone can spot that in a supersonic jet from the ground, I'd advice them to go to Olympics.
There is a clear difference that you can spot the aircrafts from low altitude that's is the Canards. MkI has canards and MKK dosent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles