India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese Deployment in Despang is both a Aggressive and a precautionary move.

Entire despang plateau is connected to G219 by two Bridges if those two are gone than the entite Depang is gone.
for chinese right.

Suhaan

Country flag
[/QUOTE]
Small nation like Japan will have over 150 5th gen fighter jets.

:facepalm: Meanwhile we are celebrating like idiots over receiving 5 4.5-gen Rafale jets.
You should have known Japan has invested in F35 program and a member of this program,so they get it simple
Now you tell me is there any similar JV/program where India has participated or funded?
So?
We buyS400,F35 is not for us automatically
Su57, don't think we'll go ahead for it
Any other flying 5th gen plane Offcourse barring j20😁?
That's makes us limited to 4.5 gen only
Better we develop our own and make MWF in bulk to fulfill our purpose

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Chinese Deployment in Despang is both a Aggressive and a precautionary move.

Entire despang plateau is connected to G219 by two Bridges if those two are gone than the entite Depang is gone.
The chinese want to occupy all of Sub sector North .. I.e. cutoff all Indian access to Karakoram pass.. They want INdia to say bye bye to Depsang/DBO/Karakoram/Siachen..

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The chinese want to occupy all of Sub sector North .. I.e. cutoff all Indian access to Karakoram pass.. They want INdia to say bye bye to Depsang/DBO/Karakoram/Siachen..
As if we are going to give them. I think that border is final now as we are not going to accept any of their new claims. Chinese cant do any more salami slicing in new areas as long as modi govt is in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles