India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I always get Character amnesia when reading the chinese scripte's.
Actually to understand anything which is Chinese we need to cut ourselves from the modern ground realities and start to live in a well of ill and incomplete information.

Just like the Kung Fu practitioners who never sparr in their life and never try to block a punch straight coming to their face (the reason why IA managed to easily break 18 necks), we'll need to forget Sanskritized Hindi and English (modern languages) and start to develop a caveman mentality who used to picturize events/thoughts and to draw (not write) the same on wall; only then this script will make sense and commit into our memory. (Okay enough fun and sarcasm on Chinks :troll:)

Concard

Country flag
There is absurd discussion going on about China-Iran-Pakistan axis here.

If Pakistan ever goes with Iran then it's game over for them. All the Middle Eastern Muslim nations will ditch them and come down on them with ton of bricks. Pakis are very loyal to their Arab Masters. How loyal you ask? Just before the visit of MBS of Saudi Arabia Paki army orchestrated a suicide bombing in Iran on the border. From the economic point of view, most Pakis work in Middle East. Most of their exports go to EU and USA. How the heck they would ally with Iran? What are the benefits for them?

China is allying with Iran. Since Iran is shut off from financial system, Chinese have to use their own currency or Euros for investment. I am not sure how much flexibility they have using Euro as there can be sanctions from EU anytime. India always payed for Oil in Euro for Iran. But Chinese will definitely use their own currency and tie their fate with China. If Chinese go with Iran after Trump win in November then they will delay their alliance until 2024. Whatever the case the West and Arabs have Pakis by the balls.

I would like to know from others here the implications of Pakistan-Iran axis. I know it will be bad for India but it is devastating for Pakistan both economically and militarily.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Do you think the Pakis won't empty their nuclear arsenal on us if we did that ?
At such serious times people think about overall survival. Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is pretty useless. If they lose GB and survive as a nation it's still a good deal for them.

nick_indian

Country flag

If Pakistan ever goes with Iran then it's game over for them. All the Middle Eastern Muslim nations will ditch them and come down on them with ton of bricks. Pakis are very loyal to their Arab Masters. How loyal you ask? Just before the visit of MBS of Saudi Arabia Paki army orchestrated a suicide bombing in Iran on the border. From the economic point of view, most Pakis work in Middle East. Most of their exports go to EU and USA. How the heck they would ally with Iran? What are the benefits for them?

China is allying with Iran. Since Iran is shut off from financial system, Chinese have to use their own currency or Euros for investment. I am not sure how much flexibility they have using Euro as there can be sanctions from EU anytime. India always payed for Oil in Euro for Iran. But Chinese will definitely use their own currency and tie their fate with China. If Chinese go with Iran after Trump win in November then they will delay their alliance until 2024. Whatever the case the West and Arabs have Pakis by the balls.

I would like to know from others here the implications of Pakistan-Iran axis. I know it will be bad for India but it is devastating for Pakistan both economically and militarily.
Absolutely agreed but one wonders why West hasn't been able to make Pakistan stop harboring the Taliban, training and supplying them and killing NATO soldiers in Afghanistan, since they, as you rightly said, have the Pakis by the balls.

mokoman

Country flag

A China-Iran-Pakistan axis seem unlikely .

Reading about the deal , almost seem like Iran is going to sell entire country at a discount .
Both China and Russia will have priority first access at discount to any project that comes up in Iran.
There is also a pipline in works .

:hmm: Chinese have over 3 trillion in foreign reserves , they will spend $400b over 25 year period to build up
Iranian infrastructure and oil - gas industry . actual trade i am guessing will be in chinese currency or Euro .

They could also go for barter like we did.A long arms embargo on Iran will expire on 2023 , meaning China can sell jets,missiles,tanks for oil

:dude: I dont know how much we spend on Chabahar port but I hope we kept the receipts,we cant buy oil from them due to sanctions , maybe they will pay us back in renminbi or euro.

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Most of the bloodshed in the world is due to two warlord tribes - the Khazars and the Mongols. Khazars have hijacked Islam. Nobody knows what Muhammad preached - as the religion is heavily corrupted by Khazars. The Chinese civilization is hijacked by Mongols. The judaism and Christianity are also corrupted by Khazars to a varying degree.

A correction - India is still managing a terminal at Chabahar port so it is not a complete pullout. India has built a road from Chabahar to Western Afghanistan for moving goods. However China has already set sights on Chabahar. So nobody knows how long India lasts there.

There are a lot of issues with Iran right now due to American sanctions. Money flow both ways through Western banking channels is affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles