India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Country flag
Hmm so GOI and news channels talked about India detaining chinese troops after they crossed LAC and china immediately released pictures to humiliate us.

The ball is on GOI' court now. Will they do nothing again and prove to the world we are all talk thus reinforcing the image created post balakot.

The brazen way in which these images were released makes me wonder why the Chinese didn't consider about a counter release by GOI.
We need to wait 24 hours and see if GOI releases any pics indirectly through media outlets or not.

Knowitall

Time for us to also release pics.
Lol Indians living in other dimension as always..

Whole world was asking us for proof post balakot while we ran like headless chickens as we didn't have anything to show.

Now once again the other side has released proof while we conjure up new stories on how we did this and that but can't show anything because muh classification.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
However, this photo shows that we treated wounded Indian soldiers. Several Indian soldiers bandaged. China has done its duty as a civilized army.

Cheran

Country flag
Public to GOI - Release some evidence

Goi - ....

Public to GOI - BC, release some evidence

Goi - ...

<after some time>

Goi MOD source to some reporter -

"
India being a responsible nation will not do anything that vitiates the situation. We are having talks with the Chinese on all outstanding issues at all friction points. There might be a minor issue here or there due to differences in perception but these can be sorted out.

India will not fall into the Chinese trap or provocation. (When asked about photos released by China)"
"

Above would be the thing would mostly happen.

1. The way these photos were released now makes me think that the news of their troops being detained at Tawang border could be true. Maybe we might have some photos of the same as well. Alternately they might want to muddle the upcoming talks as well & slightly escalate, remember we are in November

2. GOI accepted that we had POWs post Galwan, so this (release of photos) should not be a surprise to anyone, as to why it came *NOW* could be discussed

3. GOI releasing photos or videos might not happen, our MEA (and GOI) does not want any PR disaster for CCP, hence "difference in perception, Koi Nahi Ghussa, not putting up photos of CCP troop detained in Ladakh after he crossed over etc etc, but i hope we are proved wrong & some photos are released

4. Just ban that CCP tayoli.

Knowitall

Hmm so GOI and news channels talked about India detaining chinese troops after they crossed LAC and china immediately released pictures to humiliate us.

The ball is on GOI' court now. Will they do nothing again and prove to the world we are all talk thus reinforcing the image created post balakot.

The brazen way in which these images were released makes me wonder why the Chinese didn't consider about a counter release by GOI.

What makes them so confident here?
To add to this.

There are two scenarios here.

They expected GOI to release pictures beforehand and countered us beforehand to gain the upper hand and are now preparing for a full on media SM offensive.

(Highly unlikely as India has done nothing of this sort till date to escalate tensions.)

They have reasons to believe that we have nothing similar to display or show and thus are confident enough to release such pictures.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol Indians living in other dimension as always..

Whole world was asking us for proof post balakot while we ran like headless chickens as we didn't have anything to show.

Now once again the other side has released proof while we conjure up new stories on how we did this and that but can't show anything because muh classification.
Jhat classification bc pics aur video rakh ke kya maa chudayenge . Ya phir 2016 ki surgical strike jiska video BJP ke social media wing ne post kiya tha bhadwe log nahi to.

JBH22

I have stopped believing blindly whatever this government says. Even I will demand proofs now. What a coward GOI is. I hope BJP doesn't get a majority in next elections, bloody overconfident assholes
NAMO for 2024.
AS of today, I do not see anyone from the opposition who can sit in the hot seat. Kejruddin nor Pappu are exceptionally incompetent. YOu cannot expect a miracle, the Govt is doing what it can to overcome the decade of UPA disastrous defence and economic policy. If those scoundrels are voted back, it will be back to square 1.

Poseidon

Country flag
The impunity and confindence with what Chinese PLA is releasing the pics forces me to think that we dont have any pics or vids of that level.
We may not have of this level. But I believe we may have some pics of captured Chinese troops.

Jimih

Country flag
Public to GOI - Release some evidence

1. The way these photos were released now makes me think that the news of their troops being detained at Tawang border could be true. Maybe we might have some photos of the same as well. Alternately they might want to muddle the upcoming talks as well & slightly escalate, remember we are in November

2. GOI accepted that we had POWs post Galwan, so this (release of photos) should not be a surprise to anyome, as to why it came *NOW* could be discussed

3. GOI releasing photos or videos might not happen, our MEA (and GOI) does not want any PR disaster for CCP, hence "differnece in perception, Koi Nahi Ghussa etc, but i hope we are proved wrong & some photos are released

4. Just ban that CCP tayoli.

Seriously this is all Jumla

PR disaster seriously? not releasing pics from our side will be a PR disaster.

IA and ADGPI should take matters in hands now, cucks in MEA has already made us look like fools, both post-Balkot and post-Galwan.

Poseidon

Country flag
Remember last year in early June 2020, Chinese released pics of Indian soldiers injured in Pangong clash in May after a video of Chinese soldier captured and an humvee being damaged was released on YouTube.

So this time I believe they released these Galwan pics in anticipation/to pre-empt India releasing pics of Chinese troops detained in Tawang.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seriously this is all Jumla

PR disaster seriously? not releasing pics from our side will be a PR disaster.

IA and ADGPI should take matters in hands now, cucks in MEA has already made us look like fools, both post-Balkot and post-Galwan.
Nahi ji bhadwo ko 10th pay 12th pay chahiye retirement ke baad pension chahiye baccho ke liye foreign education chahiye. Kyo tension le kisiko ko desh ki chinta thodi hai . Sirf ham hi chutiye hai jo roj roj yaha RR karte hai.

Jimih

Country flag
Remember last year in early June 2020, Chinese released pics of Indian soldiers injured in Pangong clash in May after a video of Chinese soldier captured and an humvee being damaged was released on YouTube.

So this time I believe they released these Galwan pics in anticipation/to pre-empt India releasing pics of Chinese troops detained in Tawang.

Whats with the pre-emption?

We are losing the perception battle, believe it or not public opinions do matter.

POW situations make us look like a weak country just like Pakistan.

India should release pics to balance the situation.

And Modi must stop taking gullible Indians for a royal ride.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Next year there will be elections in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. Let me see how Modi handles this matter.
I can think of, first, this is PS, second, this is the Chinese find an actor, and third, all the Indian media will ignore him, but Rahul Gandhi will not
This is why random wumao trolls should not comment on India's internal politics; something they know nothing about. Those are assembly elections and Modi has very little role to play there. Why do you chinks bring Modi's name everywhere? Or are you considering him to be the Indian equivalent of Xi? Assembly elections are fought by local leaders; whoever has the more convincing and credible ones win them and local issues play big roles; bigger issues like grandmasti with Coronaland has very little importance because national security after all is a central subject. This is why trolls need to learn a bit more about how exactly Indian federal democratic structure works.

But Rahul Gandhi will not
Dude, seriously? So many politicians in India and he is the best you could come up with? :facepalm: This guy single handedly destroyed India's largest opposition party; so much so that even the small regional parties do not want to join their alliance. A bunch of his tweets might please some poor wumao souls but elections are fought on ground, by mobilising and convincing the people and definitely not on Twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles