India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This is why random wumao trolls should not comment on India's internal politics; something they know nothing about. Those are assembly elections and Modi has very little role to play there. Why do you chinks bring Midi's name in everything? Or are you considering him to be the Indian equivalent of Xi? Assembly elections are fought by local leaders; whoever has the more convincing and credible ones win them and local issues play big roles in them. Bigger issues like grandmasti with Coronaland has very little importance. National security after all is a central subject. This is why trolls need to learn a bit more about how exactly Indian federal democratic structure works.

Dude, seriously? So many politicians in India and he is the best you could come up with? :facepalm: This guy single handedly destroyed India's biggest opposition party; so much so that even the small regional parties do not want to join their alliance. A bunch of his tweets might please some poor tumai souls but elections are fought on ground, by mobilising and convincing the people and definitely not on Twitter.
Usko ban karwao ab wo tum sab ke dimag se khel raha hai .
Ignore karo usko

sorcerer

Country flag
Chief of Naval Operations to visit India
From CNO Public Affairs

2 minutes

WASHINGTON - Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Mike Gilday is scheduled to travel to India next week where he will meet with Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Karambir Singh as well as other senior leaders from the Indian Navy and government.
Gilday is visiting India to reaffirm the growing level of naval cooperation between the two nations.

The Shrike

Country flag
bjp will atleast do dev in northeast but congis will neglect it
Yes the congies have a worse track record, at least in the last few decades, and we can expect worse from the "3rd front". So punishing BJP may not be the way to go, anyways I don't think most of our population will vote based on national security issues unless we lose a major war. The way to go IMO would be to shape the public opinion that BJP is not strong on national security, maybe better than congies, but nowhere as much as actually required. These guys should not be allowed to larp around acting matcho, and should be challenged in the public forum at every opportunity. That's the only way I see some changes happening.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
More pics of galwan (again from their side)

There was an informal (verbal) agreement between local commanders after the Galwan clash that both sides will not release any pictures or casualties of another side.

See, now these smol pener honorless Chinese has done it. No conscience or morality, just like their goat-shagging slaves from the west.

I have seen face-down into water pictures of Chinese kid soldiers on mobiles of 16th Bihar folks, most of their mobiles got confiscated after the clash, and any related photos collected then deleted.

So now China should not cry if we show some of their "hidden" casualties apart from their declared propaganda.

The more such pic/videos are coming from their side, the more it is forcing me to believe the gov and the army built a false narrative of the entire clash on the number of casualties inflicted on the enemy
I don't blame you, Balakot had us all questioning that too. But you see, if we don't trust and support GoI + Armed forces, then the Chinese have won the psychological battle of lowering our morales.

I echo your thoughts!
Moreover, I can't begin to think how ill-prepared our men were looking at their equipment and clothes.
The chinkis seemed to be very well prepared, how lax can our leadership be to not give proper equipment to our bravehearts!
N the sight of that Insas rifle just makes me cringe! 😑
Our soldiers had their weapons confiscated, of course, they won't be standing in full armour like the Chinese.
Also what's bad with INSAS? It is (still) our standard battle rifle in case you forgot. Sigs & AKs are special procurements.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

There was an informal (verbal) agreement between local commanders after the Galwan clash that both sides will not release any pictures or casualties of another side.

See, now these smol pener honorless Chinese has done it. No conscience or morality, just like their goat-shagging slaves from the west.

I have seen face-down into water pictures of Chinese kid soldiers on mobiles of 16th Bihar folks, most of their mobiles got confiscated after the clash, and any related photos collected then deleted.

So now China should not cry if we show some of their "hidden" casualties apart from their declared propaganda.

I don't blame you, Balakot had us all questioning that too. But you see, if we don't trust and support GoI + Armed forces, then the Chinese have won the psychological battle of lowering our morales.

Our soldiers had their weapons confiscated, of course, they won't be standing in full armour like the Chinese.
Also what's bad with INSAS? It is (still) our standard battle rifle in case you forgot. Sigs & AKs are special procurements.
It actually makes me sad that the Chinese are able to this I knew about the agreement now what will happen who knows these people stood and fought against a numerically superior and better equipped enemy all the Chinese propoganda that Indians ran away is fking false these people are to gravely injured from fighting I want revenge

Knowitall

On the second point.

Chinese can only win this psychological war if GOI lets them.

If GOI ends up showing nothing like the did post balakot then public is bound to lose confidence

For Insas I had read various reports from our troops on the gun malfunctioning and jamming during kargil war.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Did not see this posted earlier, worth reading in full.

--------------------------------
General Naravane says by and by all friction points will get resolved, differences can be resolved through dialogue, and he is hopeful of achieving results. However, this may be wishful thinking and depends on how much we are prepared to cede with China holding all aces at the bargaining table.

Disengagement along the north bank of Pangong Lake has created a 10-km no-patrol zone in our territory. At Gogra, a similar 5-km no-patrol zone is affected on our side of the LAC. China is yet to respond to our invitation for the next round of Corps Commander-level talks but should it happen we may cede another 5-km no-patrol zone in our territory in the Hot Springs area.

In Depsang, PLA made a 20-km deep intrusion at Y-Junction in 2013, which it vacated three weeks later only after India dismantled its structures and surveillance equipment from Chumar, some 400 km south of the intrusion area. This time the PLA has installed surveillance structures at the Y-Junction and is not permitting our patrols to approach Patrol Points 10, 11, 11A, 12 and 13 that were established β€˜short’ of the LAC years back on recommendations of the China Study Group.

So far China has rebuffed any talks on Depsang and Demchok. Whether the message calling them β€˜legacy issues’ in our media indicates preparing grounds for their surrender only time will show.

Not blaming China for the aggression in May-June 2020 was a major mistake on our part. Describing intrusions as β€œfriction points” would be interpreted as cowardice by China. To top this, the line that β€œwe too keep going across” emboldened China more. Even to-date we are officially blaming China only for the Galwan clash. Vacating the Kailash Range in our own territory was further proof of our pusillanimity – what was the reason; threat conveyed by Chinese foreign minister to his Indian counterpart?
The PLA has used talks over past several months to consolidate its new positions, deploy advanced weapon systems and drones, long-range artillery, air defence systems, and constructed new heliports, airfield and logistics bases.

According to a veteran Divisional Commander of Ladakh, β€œIf this continues then the PLA can even outflank and roll our entire defensive position from Chumar to Demchok to Loma. In addition they can attack DBO along with the airstrip and pose a threat to Siachen.”
Our policy makers need to understand three things:

• Ducking behind the logic that China does not want war is irrelevant; China doesn’t want all out war but that does not prevent it from making dent(s) across the Himalayas.
  • China understands our military capabilities but it is the political will that it would like to test, besides denting our economy, because Beijing views India as a rival and hindrance to a China-centric Asia.
  • Massing of troops and weapon systems on the border is not enough. For deterrence to be effective, it has to be selectively demonstrated, which we have failed to do till now. The Galwan clash was an automatic response by our troops on ground. If our hierarchy had the gall, we should have captured the Galwan heights by next morning. That would have demonstrated political will.
Finally, despite our national focus on upcoming state elections, we must recognise the dark clouds over Ladakh; don’t ignore them as environmental vagaries.

-The author is a veteran of the Indian Army. Views expressed are personal.
---------------------------------------
Interesting article.

Seems like cucks still don't have the spine to order IA to do what it was meant to do. Calling ourselves as offensive-defense force is only going to come in handy when we practice what we preach, the offense part must be not be a reactive offense but rather should be backed by political will and interest of our nation to get back what was once ours.

Knowitall

We Indians need to learn the art of self control and must know when one must stop.

Apne apne groups and forums me discuss karo thats fine.

No need to argue needlessly and get mocked on SM platforms when we don't have the upper hand.

Feels bad going through various arguments where people are helplessly clutching at straws as they don't have anything to show.

Rudra7678

Country flag
We Indians need to learn the art of self control and must know when one must stop.

Apne apne groups and forums me discuss karo thats fine.

No need to argue needlessly and get mocked on SM platforms when we don't have the upper hand.

Feels bad going through various arguments where people are helplessly clutching at straws as they don't have anything to show.
Seriously, if post-Balakot hasn't taught IA/South Block anything, then nothing will. We are just paper tigers and nothing more!

Jimih

Country flag
Did the guys in MEA & MOD get the memo?

Or are they still having Idle/Dosa/Vada/puri breakfast?
How about some Hakka Noodles?

Absolutely no pressure on this government even after our guys got KIA.

Has BJP voters has really became "Blind Devotees"?

If India releases some pics and vids, and if this reach Chinese citizens, believe me there will be massive uproar in the country. The throne of Xi will shake. India is not able to use this factor to its advantage.

So it makes me think that we have a compromised MEA and GoI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles