India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
If you believed that we went in and rampage on Chinese troops as if they were unable to do anything, then i fear to say that you are naive. Point is we are doing whatever we can do hold them unlike under UPA days, but PLA is supported by a superior economy and industrial base.
I repeat it, CHINA will have to strike and give us a crushing blow to establish its supremacy in Asia. All these talks are just buying time to reinforce their forces.
I never said we went rampage, it was the media, some politicians and ig even lt gen yk joshi who spoke on the casualty count, and unfortunately we have not backed it with evidence

JBH22

I never said we went rampage, it was the media, some politicians and ig even lt gen yk joshi who spoke on the casualty count, and unfortunately we have not backed it with evidence
If you see the picture Chinese have posted their troops with Camera and clicking from all angles.
I doubt India is that poor to get photographs to counter the narrative. Since surgical strike 2016, we all know that narrative building is imperative to maintain upper hand. Are they that crazy that if we did all this we still do not have the minimum presence of mind to take a picture.
Like it or not PLA is superior force to us, we can give them an asymmetric response for the time being.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Next year there will be elections in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. Let me see how Modi handles this matter.
I can think of, first, this is PS, second, this is the Chinese find an actor, and third, all the Indian media will ignore him, but Rahul Gandhi will not

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India has already won. Now on any English website, a lot of Indians are claiming that China has sacrificed 45 people and India has won.
Does fact matter?
unimportant,
No matter how many pictures of Indian soldiers captured by China, no one is listening.
China won the war, India won the public opinion
Seriously capturing won u a war
Now it's clear you and your fellow Chinese don't know how to win war, first standoff is still on, second by these photographs won't prove victory, third u have still not fought India.
So now prove how did you win and by what means

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
If you see the picture Chinese have posted their troops with Camera and clicking from all angles.
I doubt India is that poor to get photographs to counter the narrative. Since surgical strike 2016, we all know that narrative building is imperative to maintain upper hand. Are they that crazy that if we did all this we still do not have the minimum presence of mind to take a picture.
Like it or not PLA is superior force to us, we can give them an asymmetric response for the time being.
I never denied they are a superior force, my problem comes when claims are made without evidence. In the second pic where weapons seem to be handed over to us, IA men on the other side seem to have cameras.

Abdus Salem killed

In the dead of the night on June 15, after a fierce clash to hold on to territory in Ladakh, soldiers from the Indian and Chinese armies found themselves freely walking into each other’s claimed land to look for their wounded colleagues.

Both sides desperately tried to identify their soldiers in the darkness. By the next morning, Indians had handed over close to a dozen Chinese troops to China.

According to some accounts, an injured Colonel, who was in Indian custody, was among those returned by India to the Chinese without any delay.

@mokoman

When when when no pics all fake disgusting goi

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seriously capturing won u a war
Now it's clear you and your fellow Chinese don't know how to win war, first standoff is still on, second by these photographs won't prove victory, third u have still not fought India.
So now prove how did you win and by what means
Then let's wait and see
Look at India and China who laughed last

Jimih

Country flag
Next year there will be elections in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. Let me see how Modi handles this matter.
I can think of, first, this is PS, second, this is the Chinese find an actor, and third, all the Indian media will ignore him, but Rahul Gandhi will not
Go screw yourself !!

Xi Jinping will soon be replaced by his own CCP members.

Millions of Chinese people are going to perish due to Energy shortage and Real estate Debt crisis.

It is coming Chinese ladyboy, it is coming.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In the dead of the night on June 15, after a fierce clash to hold on to territory in Ladakh, soldiers from the Indian and Chinese armies found themselves freely walking into each other’s claimed land to look for their wounded colleagues.

Both sides desperately tried to identify their soldiers in the darkness. By the next morning, Indians had handed over close to a dozen Chinese troops to China.

According to some accounts, an injured Colonel, who was in Indian custody, was among those returned by India to the Chinese without any delay.

@mokoman

When when when no pics all fake disgusting goi
Let the Indian government publish some evidence,

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I have stopped believing blindly whatever this government says. Even I will demand proofs now. What a coward GOI is. I hope BJP doesn't get a majority in next elections, bloody overconfident assholes
bjp will atleast do dev in northeast but congis will neglect it

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then let's wait and see
Look at India and China who laughed last
With a single pic you will laugh and feel victorious then seriously you have never tasted victory
You may be high on number or quantity but you seriously lack experience, adaptability to region and situation and morale

Knowitall

Hmm so GOI and news channels talked about India detaining chinese troops after they crossed LAC and china immediately released pictures to humiliate us.

The ball is on GOI' court now. Will they do nothing again and prove to the world we are all talk thus reinforcing the image created post balakot.

The brazen way in which these images were released makes me wonder why the Chinese didn't consider about a counter release by GOI.

What makes them so confident here?

Poseidon

Country flag
Hmm so GOI and news channels talked about India detaining chinese troops after they crossed LAC and china immediately released pictures to humiliate us.

The ball is on GOI' court now. Will they do nothing again and prove to the world we are all talk thus reinforcing the image created post balakot.

The brazen way in which these images were released makes me wonder why the Chinese didn't consider about a counter release by GOI.
Yes these pics were clearly released due to news reports on PLA soldiers detained in Arunachal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles