India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Without hyping anything, just one of my observation while researching OSINT, is that this year, unlike last year we are pushing men and material in Ladakh like crazy, with no hesitation, no restraint.
I mean, the current number of troops, armour and artillery currently camping in Ladakh is easily double the estimated or disclosed amount.
China is also doing something similar, with more aggressive military exercises and most modern weapons being pushed toward Tibet.

The Himalayas is now a big gasoline pool now, a single spark somewhere can turn it into a big fireball.
What is the point though?, since there has been "disengagement" in most friction points?
If the stalemate had continued without any disengagement it would've made sense to send in troops and armor but if "buffer" zones are being created what really is the point?

Aklukars

Country flag
What is the point though?, since there has been "disengagement" in most friction points?
If the stalemate had continued without any disengagement it would've made sense to send in troops and armor but if "buffer" zones are being created what really is the point?
Disengagement?. Rather it was a re placing of troops to other and better position and carry out competition of works.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
The recent disengagement is just a bad joke. It was a small sub-sector and was overwhelmingly in China's favor.
It was less of a disengagement, more of a "buying-time to get prepared" move.

Trust is zero, and China's acceptance of disengagement terms is more like throwing a carrot to us so that we don't pull another aggressive move on our advantage terms.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this thread is about the 2020 China border conflict are now is 2021 shouldn't this thread be closed now?. Or renamed.

The Shrike

Country flag
Without hyping anything, just one of my observation while researching OSINT, is that this year, unlike last year we are pushing men and material in Ladakh like crazy, with no hesitation, no restraint.
I mean, the current number of troops, armour and artillery currently camping in Ladakh is easily double the estimated or disclosed amount.
China is also doing something similar, with more aggressive military exercises and most modern weapons being pushed toward Tibet.

The Himalayas is now a big gasoline pool now, a single spark somewhere can turn it into a big fireball.
Were your able to locate any of the new PLA exercise areas/bases ? TIA, CC: @mokoman @Deadtrap
Early last year the Chinese build up was visible on sat images including Sentinel long before the scale of intrusion/ build up became clear to the public (don't know how much OSINT was going on then). Hope it doesn't go under the radar again and the info is analysed and published.

Jaymax61

Ask why your government has not contained the virus? Because India is a democratic country? Is there any problem with this democratic system?
Problem is we are surrounded by assh0les on both sides

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Basically the multiple failures of the Chinese Criminals Party is what the underlying reason for all such insecurities.
1. BRI has spectacularly failed and collapsed.
2. Export led economy is failing and there are hundreds of thousands of people scavenging for jobs. The CCP virus has collapse several big city job centers, rendering record urban unemployment.
3. The massive floods and natural disasters has made China food insecure.
4. Total loss of wealth and a PR disaster in HongKong.
5. EU-China FTA no more. Australia-China critical raw material relationship in the toilet, which led to severe shortage of iron ore and coal.
6. Mounting non-performing debts due to real estate corruption and poorly built buildings.
7. No more scientific thievery possible from the western countries. And a complete disaster as the US no longer allows children affiliated with CCP or PLA to pursue education there. The US hit where it hurts - basically ostracized the elite CCP members and PLA generals.
8. Japanese have aggressively moved to shift trade relations away from China.
9. India , with its scale and an established manufacturing presence, is emerging as a serious manufacturing threat to China.
10. Complete failure of foreign policy and smart politics - antagonizing a power like India with a failed invasion attempt, when they should be doing everything to ally with India. The wolf warrior approach, which brought global shame to all Chinese, should be written as a case study on how not to conduct diplomacy.
11. The 100th year of founding of CCP was such a flop show and a stupid event in the middle of the panic.

Given so many catastrophic failures, the criminal CCP now finds itself under massive pressure to show that it is still the boss to the millions of Chinese peasants and serfs. So, the old communism is back again to brainwash the masses into thinking that the CCP is cracking down on inequality, and therefore are the protectors of the hundreds of millions of poor masses. So, all this crackdown on the wealthy so as to not allow display of wealth when the hundreds of millions in China are scavenging for food and jobs. The CCP's new slogan is "the rich are our bitch." At the same time, the CCP was shitting in their pants about losing power to the billionaires and elites - who can technically finance a revolution to put in place a system that they want. Hence the forceful membership of CCP for the ultra rich. This is similar to what Mohammed Bin Salman did in SA. Dont let the rich finance a revolution to overthrow you and at the same time come across as protecting the interests of the poor masses.

A cornered animal like the CCP lashes out in unexpected ways. So, all countries need to watch out. Or, they will retreat into the old shell of communism and stay very very quiet and disconnected from the world until they can start wagging their tails again. Either way, the rich are toast and better be prepared for spending significant amounts of time in labor camps.

All such paranoid crackdown of the rich and elites means the CCP expects a new revolution that will overthrow them to be imminent. And I think the Chinese are now more educated and aware of their rights and aware people naturally dont allow monsters like the CCP to hold onto power. So, expect a massive revolution soon that will shake China to the core and usher in a new decent system there. CCP's days are numbered. And they know it. No amount of parades and crackdowns is going to prevent that. The peasants and serfs are becoming aware and rising up, despite the giant firewall to keep "impure" thoughts out.

Haldilal

Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars

mokoman

Country flag
Were your able to locate any of the new PLA exercise areas/bases ? TIA, CC: @mokoman @Deadtrap
Early last year the Chinese build up was visible on sat images including Sentinel long before the scale of intrusion/ build up became clear to the public (don't know how much OSINT was going on then). Hope it doesn't go under the radar again and the info is analysed and published.
some one on tiwtter geolocated that recent exercise , will ask for coords and post here

Depsang - biggest one hasnt been solved yet. i think PLA will be forced to move out of y-junc . then things may calm down , but if they dont , then we may take action .

There is also the fact that chinese are building up heavily , both civiilan and mlitary wise near LAC . so no choice but to push troops and equipment from our side.

mokoman

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars everyone bust this ISPR stooges.

better to ignore them.

After i posted sat images from galwan , a bunch of people started mocking me , were calling it "new modi narrative" . Some people think we lost entire galwan valley to PLA , they think my images are photoshops.

one guy i think was a veteran with 1500+ followers.

tried to correct them but no luck.

Haldilal

Country flag
better to ignore them.

After i posted sat images from galwan , a bunch of people started mocking me , were calling it "new modi narrative" . Some people think we lost entire galwan valley to PLA , they think my images are photoshops.

one guy i think was a veteran with 1500+ followers.

tried to correct them but no luck.
Ya'll Nibbiars mass confort them now doing raita over every DFI post.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Translation :-

When PLA was banging on our doors threatening to invade us, I called the army chief at 11PM to tell him whatever happens, we must act like spineless cowards and not escalate in any manner.
With this, our forces have again proved to be under the thumb of unworthy politicians whose signature attacks are kadi ninda.

The Shrike

Country flag

Translation :-

When PLA was banging on our doors threatening to invade us, I called the army chief at 11PM to tell him whatever happens, we must act like spineless cowards and not escalate in any manner.
With this, our forces have again proved to be under the thumb of unworthy politicians whose signature attacks are kadi ninda.
I know its a translation from Hindi but "our forces behaved prudently" is a very weird choice of words when the enemy is making a land grab and killing your troops. All I could think about was...
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles