India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
Here is what i think ..

chinks last tried to go for that north east chicken neck was in 67 they ran into Us in nathula and chola la. sagat singh gave them bloody nose and they never forget that humiliation. That served us well in 71 when US than secretary tried every trick in book to spook chinks and move their troops to sikkim to help porkis like 65 but they did nothing more than than namesake rhetoric. Than we had doklam skirmish some where during rajeev gandhi's time and we called chinese bluff courtesy by Gen Sundarji and than CO Mr Sharma than too . He simply opened ladakh front and went on rampage... that's the lessons chinks learned and are busy fortifying their supply lines now ..

Since than we had a relative calm til doklam and now in Leh.

Facts remains that chinese ego is not letting them go back to their barracks. stakes are even at the moment and post galwan, they know they cannot continue their sun zu shit by bringing moral of our soldiers thru speakers and propaganda. Same time, they are worried too that if they open the front with us, SCS & taiwan will be gone forever & russians too have disputes with them and so have japanese / philipinos / malay et all. basically, they have shit all round them and everybody is looking for opening.

US MIC too is hungry and need a good expensive war to send china to their tribal way from the time of Mao. this will ensure american hegemony continues as it is. IMO, thats the reason they got out of Afghan to prepare for a new war .

In nutshell, eleven is in spot of bother at the moment in Leh. they are now negotiating to save their ego. Mao used bogey of nationalism in 60;s and went on war with indian to hide his failures and eleven is on same path. When nothing works, nationalism to the resue!!!!!!!!

All we need to do is call their bluff and send them back with their dicks between their legs firmly bandaged with fevicol.

Can china afford another skirmish... No way . they cannot. that will put stamp of indian military excellence on them and thats not acceptable to them. They know this hence chai biscoot meets to waste time. They are still stuck to tactics of 1962 & hindi chini bhai bhai ... Need to the hour to be firm and tell in no certain terms to fuck off to their barracks...

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
100%. If he wants to complete the next biggest promise in his party's manifesto, that is take over of PoK and PoGB. these reforms are a must.
My assessment is that Modi have planned this earlier when chinks moved to leh. that was a ploy to save POK and CPEC. thats what history says.

same tactics were used in 1965 / 1971 and all wars so far!!!!! divide the attention of indian army into both westerns / northern / eastern flanks .. we all know porkis cannot fight and could not survive without their sugar daddy...

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
My assessment is that Modi have planned this earlier when chinks moved to leh. that was a ploy to save POK and CPEC. thats what history says.

same tactics were used in 1965 / 1971 and all wars so far!!!!! divide the attention of indian army into both westerns / northern / eastern flanks .. we all know porkis cannot fight and could not survive without their sugar daddy...
They are smart then, by hook or by crook buggers survive .

Jimih

Country flag
There are about 92.61 million tons of known rare earth deposits in the world, about 36 percent of which are stored in China.

Other countries with rare earth resources include the Commonwealth of Independent States (19%), the United States (13%), Australia (5%), India (3.14%), Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Malaysia and Vietnam, while the European Union and Japan have virtually no rare earth resources. Their rare earth sources are mainly imported from China [3].
so??? stop shilling.

Kumata

Country flag
Don't worry, the chance of war between the two countries is zero.
It will depend on how much garbage is there in head of local commander cum political attache of PLA...that,s been the hisotry so far... TBH, chinese are not disciplined soldiers.. they are known to take to firearms at the slight provocation....that,s how they have fought all the wars so far ... they always fire the first bullet and we have done the honors with last bullet barring 1962!!!!!!

daya

Country flag
i have no experience with MES so cant comment, But BRO definitely is corrupted. But seeing the kind of work they are doing in ladakh i am hopeful about AP too. ICBR project is of utmost importance. Hope that its taken seriously by this govt coz the MMS govt made a fool out of ICBR project.
Bharat me sirf wahi corrupt nahi hai jisko mauka nahi mila.. Mauka milne ke baad bhi is se door rahne waale shayad ek percent bhi na honge..

The Shrike

Country flag
Why do people still think Modi actually has some plan to capture PoK? There is absolutely no hard evidence of preparation of such an endeavour, is the news you guys have been reading different from what I have been reading over the past few since 2014?

Bhairav

Country flag
Why do people still think Modi actually has some plan to capture PoK? There is absolutely no hard evidence of preparation of such an endeavour, is the news you guys have been reading different from what I have been reading over the past few since 2014?
What kind of preparations do you want to see? even if they have plans for capturing PoK you wouldnt be able to get any news of preparations they are making for it. note that no buddy got even a slight clue about the induction of Foxbats in the Airforce or a more recent event, the lease of Predator Drones from USA by the navy.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Its Practically Un achievable Until We get Self reliance in Technology And Economy of 12-15 trillion $ like Chinese Which can mold global opinions in our favor through paid lobbies

So 2040 is practically A time frame if We ever Planed for Tangible Military Operation

Kumata

Country flag
Why do you think China moved in to leh suddenly... Out of nowhere...

Kumata

Country flag
To Prepare for any Indian adventure during invasion of Taiwan. they dont want to lose a huge chunck of land while they are foolishly trying to invade another in the east.
Taiwan invasion is out of question in near or far future. Taiwan will become a independent nation with world recognition slowly and steadily. Taiwan have repeatedly shown fingers to CCP in recent and europe too have started to recognise taiwan .. eg being lithuania.

The way things are , i am suspecting US will shortly put one china policy on negotiations table and junk it...

Anyways, Eleven knows he cannot fight a war with taiwan given the US protection... Leh was for saving CPEC ...and their slave porkland...Moreover, given eleven's failures on multiple front, he needed a nationalism bogey ... historically we are their fav whipping boys and post 62, they think we live in chinese fear...

The Shrike

Country flag
Why do you think China moved in to leh suddenly... Out of nowhere...
I think you mean Ladakh, not Leh. They did not come in from nowhere, they have been needling us non stop since the 50's, continued salami slicing over the past few decades, only in 2020 they upped the scale and lead unexpectedly to loss of life and subsequent escalation.

The Shrike

Country flag
Its Practically Un achievable Until We get Self reliance in Technology And Economy of 12-15 trillion $ like Chinese Which can mold global opinions in our favor through paid lobbies

So 2040 is practically A time frame if We ever Planed for Tangible Military Operation
2040 is probably too late, 1948 was the best time and 65/71 was the second best time. I remember reading about a study that once a country loses territory in a war, if they do not get it back with in next 2 decades or so, they will likely permanently lose it. Some good examples would be Egypt getting back the Saini peninsula from the Israelis or even the recent Azerbaijan invasion to regain territories lost in the 90 to Armenia. Any retaking of territory takes a clear strategy, and implementing it over many years to building up the required military force and diplomatic environment to achieve the objectives. Regarding our situation w.r.t to PoK, Pak gives us opportunities every few years but we have responded with a "No thanks, I'll pass", almost every time.

Abtron3

Country flag
Xi is not as powerful or unhinged dictator as you think who can do whatever he wants.
He still need some more time to consolidate his power next year he have to announce his successor Which he does not want so the Constitution amendment and purging by Anti corruption campaign come in power.
Many in China are not happy with eleven so he need a diversion like a war. So saying chances of war is practically zero is not right.

sorcerer

Country flag
India working for return of Karmapa

The life of Ugyen Trinley Dorje has so far been eventful. He was born in Tibet but escaped to India at the age of 14 in a dramatic manner in 1999. The escape of the Karmapa from Tibet was a major setback to the Chinese government. The young monk remained in India till 2017 but often complained about travel restrictions that prevented him from moving across the country and abroad. He had complained that the residential certificate given to him by the government of India was insufficient as many countries in the world did not recognise the document which is usually granted to the Tibetan refugees in India.

Fuck china

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles