India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Army Vice Chief reviews India's military preparedness in eastern Ladakh | India News - Times of India
PTI / May 27, 2021, 20:51 IST

3 minutes

NEW DELHI: Vice Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen C P Mohanty on Thursday carried out a comprehensive review of India's military preparedness in eastern Ladakh on the first day of his three-day visit to the region where Indian and Chinese troops have been locked in a bitter standoff for over a year.

"Lieutenant General C P Mohanty #VCOAS arrived at #Leh today on a three day visit to Fire & Fury Corps. He was briefed by GOC Fire & Fury Corps on the operational situation & preparedness in the Corps Zone," the army tweeted.
The 14 Corps, popularly known as Fire and Fury Corps, is responsible for guarding the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China in the Ladakh region.

Blank

Country flag
not in my view. frankly i just want what china has for our country.

i am unironically saying that.my favourite values are stability,security and harmony not freedom which is overated.

for the chinese their gov is 8/10 i am sure and they could use some improvement but fundmentally they are not wrong.they are providing utility for their power base which is the han chinese which is what any king or gov should do.

thee world is (atleast the ones that are openly so) angry because it is at its expense.

if the sides were reversed do you think most indians would not be fine with our gov.i think so.most people of the world want stability,security and a good life not this nebulous undefinable thing that is freedom.
CCP is good for their own country. But for us, they launched entire bio warfare. The damage that has caused it to us needs no mention. Economic, social, military. China defeated America in this sphere also. And it's just the beginning.

cannonfodder

Country flag
not in my view. frankly i just want what china has for our country.

i am unironically saying that.my favourite values are stability,security and harmony not freedom which is overated.

for the chinese their gov is 8/10 i am sure and they could use some improvement but fundmentally they are not wrong.they are providing utility for their power base which is the han chinese which is what any king or gov should do.

thee world is (atleast the ones that are openly so) angry because it is at its expense.

if the sides were reversed do you think most indians would not be fine with our gov.i think so.most people of the world want stability,security and a good life not this nebulous undefinable thing that is freedom.
Whatever works is golden. At an high level CCP is good for han people; not so good for us.

Cheetah007

Country flag
The most powerful U.K. fleet to be assembled in decades is preparing to set sail this month on a tour of 40 countries, focused on the Indo-Pacific, in an effort to show British military muscle in a region where the U.S. is seeking to counter Chinese influence.
It's an ideal time for Indian Navy to flex it's muscles. I see this opportunity to buildup world's narrative against China imperialistic and expansionist mind set. India surely needs to grab this opportunity and settle the scores

BabaKhalbali

The most powerful U.K. fleet to be assembled in decades is preparing to set sail this month on a tour of 40 countries, focused on the Indo-Pacific, in an effort to show British military muscle in a region where the U.S. is seeking to counter Chinese influence.
It's an ideal time for Indian Navy to flex it's muscles. I see this opportunity to buildup world's narrative against China imperialistic and expansionist mind set. India surely needs to grab this opportunity and settle the scores
smarter move should be let the west go after china on its own. We sit back and watch the fun.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yesterday Army Vice Chief visited ladakh to review military preparedness, Today
IAF Chief Air Chief Marshal RK Singh Bhadauria calls on LG RK Mathur at Raj Niwas: Office of the Lt. Governor, Ladakh

Knowitall

Lol britain and it's delusions.

Most powerful U.K fleet which has an American destroyer Norwegian frigate and American f-35 very british indeed.

Also they are totally bypassing the Taiwan strait lol.

Nobody cares about them or their shitty fleet lmao.

Most major countries in Asia already have a bigger and better navy than UK.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Lol britain and it's delusions.

Most powerful U.K fleet which has an American destroyer Norwegian frigate and American f-35 very british indeed.

Also they are totally bypassing the Taiwan strait lol.

Nobody cares about them or their shitty fleet lmao.

Most major countries in Asia already have a bigger and better navy than UK.
How many ships are there in this " Armada " ? of theirs

Knowitall

How many ships are there in this " Armada " ? of theirs
A grand total of 3 destroyers in which 1 is American.

3 frigates in which 1 is dutch.

2 fleet suport ships

A grand total of 18 jets in which 10 are American and 14 helicopter.

1 submarine

They call this sorry state of a fleet a armada lol and don't even get me started about their missile less torpedo less and noisy destroyers.

But who is tell a british about being sane.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
A grand total of 3 destroyers in which 1 is American.

3 frigates in which 1 is dutch.

2 fleet suport ships

A grand total of 18 jets in which 10 are American and 14 helicopter.

1 submarine

They call this sorry state of a fleet a armada lol and don't even get me started about their missile less torpedo less and noisy destroyers.

But who is tell a british about being sane.
Hain ?
Isse zyada to Indian Navy war exercise me khud ke jahZ leke jati hai

sorcerer

Country flag
India very clear no de-escalation can take place before disengagement at all friction points: Army Chief Naravane on Ladakh standoff with China.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, to many I will appear to be swinging ... what can I do .. I post seeing the trend that I do .... my personal opinion comes out in posts like - babus will be the bane of this nation .... :)
Well on Babus I am totally with you.
Patel did one good thing of uniting India but did one wrong thing too by KEEPING BABUS position as it is today.

These degenerates enter into system for Bangla, two and three Government and Taxpayers financed cars, women and status.

If they desire this better become Businessman, post of is civil servant but act like king, if not taken care off dickheads and equally p#$$%heads of IAS will play a significant part in collapse of our great nation.

omaebakabaka

Let's see if they can get there without breaking down....

omaebakabaka

Patel did one good thing of uniting India but did one wrong thing too by KEEPING BABUS position as it is today.

These degenerates enter into system for Bangla, two and three Government and Taxpayers financed cars, women and status.

If they desire this better become Businessman, post of is civil servant but act like king, if not taken care off dickheads and equally p#$$%heads of IAS will play a significant part in collapse of our great nation.
Patel had limited power....should have been the PM instead of that spineless and loathesome herpes that is still hanging around our necks and now with italian mutant strains

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

we can keep having opinions on babudom, fact of matter is that country needs babudom until Indian democratic system matures even more.

For ex: in US they got freedom first and then they got babudom, so their babudom is still catching up with their democratic needs. but if you look at their cities where babudom was entrenched even before their freedom, not so different than our cities except they have more cash to spend which allows them to outsource or privatise services .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles