India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The biggest thing Chinese fear is bad publicity, and this rocket debacle is turning out to be a massive orbiting piece of Chinese failure soon to crash land on some innocent soul.

The best thing will be if this rocket lands on some European or American city, and this whole thing will get unspeakable publicity, giving the Chinese a harrowing reminder of their failure times immemorial.
I have a doubt , in an uncontrolled trajectory or free falling from an exo atmospheric space wont that break into thousands of debris already

sorcerer

Country flag
India, France, Australian foreign minister hold first-ever trilateral in London

In a significant development, the much-awaited physical trilateral between Indian, Australian, and French foreign minister took place in London on Tuesday. This is the first-ever trilateral meet of External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian, and Australian FM Marise Payne who met on the sidelines of the G7 foreign minister meet in London.

sorcerer

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
I have a doubt , in an uncontrolled trajectory or free falling from an exo atmospheric space wont that break into thousands of debris already
rocket weights around 20 tons , it was supposed to fall back into ocean instead it went into space and is orbiting earth.

from what i read , 5-10 tons will reach ground.most of it is the engine , fuel tanks , outer metal shell. most of it will be intact

i think an average small indian small car weights half ton , 😅 so it will be like 10-20 cars raining down.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
rocket weights around 20 tons , it was supposed to fall back into ocean instead it went into space and is orbiting earth.

from what i read , 5-10 tons will reach ground.most of it is the engine , fuel tanks , outer metal shell. most of it will be intact

i think an average small indian small car weights half ton , 😅 so it will be like 10-20 cars raining down.
10-20 cars raining down as hot metallic liquid at Mach 25+, you have a conventional ballistic missile warhead.

Mantospace

Country flag
Do our political and militarily leadership plan to have any forward movement in this issue?! Babaji seems to be planning on how to win upcoming election 😤
Govt is in love with chineze, sab de do. Na ghar ke rahe na ghat ke.

mokoman

Country flag
Do our political and militarily leadership plan to have any forward movement in this issue?! Babaji seems to be planning on how to win upcoming election 😤
i asked @Hellfire if we are still holding anything .

he claims we still occupy some high ground in depsang , hot spring . no idea if its accurate.

looking at terrain in depsang around y-junc , i dunno but maybe we can occupy ridges that can threaten PLA.

maximus777

Country flag
10-20 cars raining down as hot metallic liquid at Mach 25+, you have a conventional ballistic missile warhead.
If what you say is correct, if this hits any military/strategic infrastructure or civilian centers it can cause serious damage. Can this be interpreted as an act of wanton destruction that warrants either heavy reparations or war? Now space chutiyapa after Covid-19? How many free passes will CCP get?

maximus777

Country flag

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/05/07/china-bhutan-border-villages-security-forces/

China doesn’t need the land it is settling in Bhutan: Its aim is to force the Bhutanese government to cede another territory (Doklam) which will give Beijing a military advantage in its struggle with New Delhi at Tri Junction. CCP is trying to explore all potential weak points and I sincerely hope GOI gets proactive and puts pressure on china before it acts offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles