India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kek, nitin gokhale btfo'ing pakis : thread:
“Bharat aur Pakistan humare dono mulko mein kitni gurbat hai”.
This is a common refrain used these days, Now paki intelligentsia have reached a stage where they have given up on dreams of parity on the basis of economy & military and now settling on parity in terms of poverty. which basically means both India and pak have poor people, so india pak are same same.

it’s only a matter of time where ground reality of poverty in terms of data for India and pak comes out, they’ll probably loose that “parity” as talking point too.

Illusive

Country flag
redpill, bluepill, blackpill only for Kaffirs.

Momins worldwide only take the greenpill.
All other pills are haram.

Remember that qaum cares only about one thing, Destruction of Bharat, and death of kaffirs, that is the basis on which their country was formed, and how it has been moulded the past 70 years.

The hold of religion is too strong on them, it ensures their "survival" in sense, but hinders their progress and well being( except Jernails, Afsars and other elite )
Bhai ye pill waal silsila sar ke upar jaa raha hai......intially i though it was a Matrix reference......but ye kuch alag game lag raha hai :rofl: .......and I dare not understand it.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Why do people post p. sawhney's posts unannotated and uncritically here? Is this not simply signal boosting his ramblings?
We may agree or disagree with Sawhney's tweets, remarks and observation. He has deliberately chosen not to say a word about PLA's pull back east of Finger 8 and the sequential dismantling of sangars, bunkers and other buildings, while he keeps reiterating that Indian army has pulled back to Finger 3.

I think and as someone else too has reckoned, he is actually on a two pronged strategy, make Pakistanis feel good about their country and their military and two, to sell his books. We all know that defense analysts are less scholars but more of lobbyist for arms dealers and manufacturers. The title of "Analyst" is just a fig leaf. But lets not be too harsh on him. It would be fun to dissect his views.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Drugs, opium are a serious crime in China.
One kilogram of opium, more than 50 grams of heroin, death penalty.
Come to india , have some fun. And return

So all this intrusion was all about having some weed , cause they were in indian territory , now they are high enough so they returned

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bhai ye pill waal silsila sar ke upar jaa raha hai......intially i though it was a Matrix reference......but ye kuch alag game lag raha hai :rofl: .......and I dare not understand it.
Red pill is conservative , right wing .
Blue pill is liberandu , leftist , koolaid( ignore everything bad or pretend it's a illusion of bad things )
Black pill is doomsday ( sab kharab hai , sab harami hai, mai marne ka intezar kar raha hu, koi saccha nai hai , hum sab marenge , ab koi kuch naj karsakta )

Green pill( pakistan {or other momin desh }ka matlab kya lailahlaillah)

Lastly BHAGWA PILLED 【DHARMA RAKSHAK , KRITANT PARASHU , SANATAN DHRAM PREMI AKA FOREVER 19 】

Last edited:

Rudra7678

Country flag
Not sure why Gaurav Sawant is saying that India will vacate Kailash Range heights, when the consensus among the experts was that India will not get down from Kailash Range and it was not even a topic for discussion in the talks. If Indian Army has to vacate the Kailash range then they can make sure have cameras, detectors etc installed and a plan in place for quick troop deployment at the earliest hint of PLA incursion. Indian Army knows best whether keeping range occupied or disengaging from it with proper counter-incursion measures in place is the right choice.

Illusive

Country flag
Red pill is conservative , right wing .
Blue pill is liberandu , leftist , koolaid( ignore everything bad or pretend it's a illusion of bad things )
Black pill is doomsday ( sab kharab hai , sab harami hai, mai marne ka intezar kar raha hu, koi saccha nai hai , hum sab marenge , ab koi kuch naj karsakta )

Green pill( pakistan {or other momin desh }ka matlab kya lailahlaillah)
Bhagwa pill bro not Red

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We may agree or disagree with Sawhney's tweets, remarks and observation. He has deliberately chosen not to say a word about PLA's pull back east of Finger 8 and the sequential dismantling of sangars, bunkers and other buildings, while he keeps reiterating that Indian army has pulled back to Finger 3.

I think and as someone else too has reckoned, he is actually on a two pronged strategy, make Pakistanis feel good about their country and their military and two, to sell his books. We all know that defense analysts are less scholars but more of lobbyist for arms dealers and manufacturers. The title of "Analyst" is just a fig leaf. But lets not be too harsh on him. It would be fun to dissect his views.
kya pata!!! may be shawney & co are @Brood Father of Indian strategic circles.:notsure:

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@sunshine
Dude how old are you , i just want to know how was it like when your country was in transition period , infra development , job opportunity , everything please share your experience
I am 37 years old. You ask too many questions, and we can discuss what you want to know.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles