India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudra7678

Country flag
I have never followed him. Only read tweets posted by members here at DFI. Use of word Bhakt, praise of Pappu, unknown source, speaking for Pakistan, abusing other media houses and journalists. I can now say with utmost confidence that this man is not worth our attention.

He seems unhinged, rattled and showing typical behavior of a compromised political tool.

Few weeks back I wanted to write a detailed post on Pakistan changing its stand on Kashmir yet again, but due to other hot current affairs I postponed it. Today when @Cheran posted one of his tweets where he is speaking for Pakistan using same freshly minted ISPR narrative I felt like smiling same way when you catch a kitchen rat bothering you for few months.
But isn't it surprising that he gets to have audience with the big wigs of Indian Army and officers in the MoD? I mean a guy such as a Sawhney, who habitually berates Indian armed forces regularly, calls IA top brass nothing more than a bunch of bumbling idiots, goes about his business scot free. I think he is a part of disinformation campaign carried out by Indian establishment. I know, it is kind of funny but one may never know the reality.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Poor Sawhney, trying to salvage his bruised ego and tarnished reputation. I think even his Pakistani fanboys are realizing that he is taking them for a ride
Should I attempt to answer him here?

Listen you disgraced rag.

You are first creating a problem in your retard brain and then suggsting a solution of your own liking which Indian army or GoI must follow.

You are a fallacious, deranged man who lack cognitive ability and comprehension.

There was never an Indian army build-up on any of those ranges.
We only had minimum functional non-offencive patrol of constabulary level, done by ITBP.
Guess what you scum? We only fought and stood there to establish status quo. Listen again you cockroach, ‘status quo’.

It doesn't matter we pull back and reduce our strength to last year's level because we were not the aggressors. We defended, pushed by PLA to F8 and enforced a buffer on their perceived territory.

You MC we do not need face-saving by hiding our side of the story.

The convention says, you ask questions to the aggressors not the defender.
But hey! you 3rd rate sold out CCP kuttey, we all know how you and pets from your ecosystem are trying to justify PLA aggression from day one.

Now go back look for your old mother, may be she can still yield some milk of patriotism which you missed last time.

mokoman

Country flag

Poor Sawhney, trying to salvage his bruised ego and tarnished reputation. I think even his Pakistani fanboys are realizing that he is taking them for a ride
He has good point ! but for wrong reason.

Disengagement for both sides are documented by other side.
PLA is shooting vids of us taking down camps,sangars and moving back.

So why havent they released those pics/videos ??

Even sino people are asking same question
All pics vids i saw on their forums/weibo from yesterday are from Indian side.

Have they released any pic/video of our withdrawal ?? , why not ??
If they havent its cause they want to keep it quiet , for what ever reason.

@sunshine , if you can find pic/vids of Indian withdrawal from weibo , plz post here

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

"Fiat accomplis are hard to reverse" Vipin Narang and Christopher Clary, who had pinned the article about Chinese incursion on their tweet page, no longer have it pinned.. Saala Mooh kala ho gaya..
And one more thing.. Unlike Surgical strike, India is officially rubbing it in, this time by releasing videos of chinese dismantling their construction.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

@sunshine , if you can find pic/vids of Indian withdrawal from weibo , plz post here
Hey.. give me sino defence forum links please..

Rudra7678

Country flag
Unlike Surgical strike, India is officially rubbing it in, this time by releasing videos of chinese dismantling their construction.
I think one of the hard lessons from February 27th 2019 episode is that now India has recognized the importance of "perception war" in the media. Mere prosaic, perfunctory press releases and conferences are not enough, the effort has to be towards management of perception.

hit&run

Mod

Oh! So it is the guilt of being at an advantage that is most worrying?

Play referee and be balanced otherwise it is all propaganda, right?

How often those Chinese forums look for evidence from both sides and neutral sources?

They also never released pictures of their casualties. How that will pass the muster with current events?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Nitin:- What if the Chinese come back to re-occupy the heights?
Lt. Gen. YK Joshi:- It was agreed in the 9th round of the meeting that these positions will not be occupied. We have adequate force levels, plans are in place, ISR is active, and I am sure he (China) will not do it.
Quotes, "Doodh ka jala chaach bhi fook ke peeta hai" :troll:

Nitin:- I think we have around a division of armour in Ladakh?
Lt. Gen. YK Joshi:- (Smiling) A lot more than that.

mokoman

Country flag
Oh! So it is the guilt of being at an advantage that is most worrying?

Play referee and be balanced otherwise it is all propaganda, right?

How often those Chinese forums look for evidence from both sides and neutral sources?

They also never released pictures of their casualties. How that will pass the muster with current events?
Regardless of what Pravin Shwney thinks , its weird that there is no pics of our withdrawal taken by them.

Usually they try to rub every little thing in our face , i am just surprised they haven't released anything.

hit&run

Mod

Nitin:- What if the Chinese come back to re-occupy the heights?
Lt. Gen. YK Joshi:- It was agreed in the 9th round of the meeting that these positions will not be occupied. We have adequate force levels, plans are in place, ISR is active, and I am sure he (China) will not do it.
Quotes, "Doodh ka jala chaach bhi fook ke peeta hai" :troll:

Nitin:- I think we have around a division of armour in Ladakh?
Lt. Gen. YK Joshi:- (Smiling) A lot more than that.
Chinese will come back. They will iron out their logistical impediments very soon. I can probably suggest few things which they might be doing right now. Other than usual noise by political tools and compromised losers which InA never cares there is nothing militarily we can be made to lose even after that.

It is for watchers and analysts to decide if they are going to be worried about small skirmishes or start seeing things through larger military objectives.

Lesson for InA or future capabilities can be described in two words. ‘Counter force’.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Regardless of what Pravin Shwney thinks , its weird that there is no pics of our withdrawal taken by them.

Usually they try to rub every little thing in our face , i am just surprised they haven't released anything.
It's kinda obvious, isn't it? Their retreat is shameful and a blow to their mighty military superpower image and they don't want to tell their countrymen they got owned by dirty poor Indians.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The pictures on the Chinese Internet are all from the Indian media.The Chinese army has not released any pictures. It has been playing down the incident and even hoping Chinese don't have hostility to India.

mokoman

Country flag
It's kinda obvious, isn't it? Their retreat is shameful and a blow to their mighty military superpower image and they don't want to tell their countrymen they got owned by dirty poor Indians.
Well weibo now only has pics of their retreat , not indian side , which is even worse.

Maybe they will release eventually .

Also any updates of disengagement on spanggur lake banks ?

i couldnt find anything.

😀 cant wait for sentinel images to release.

Hey.. give me sino defence forum links please..
Thread on disengagement , its in chinese , chrome has auto translate.

LOL their Mental gymnastics trying to claim they won by giving up territory is really something.

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But isn't it surprising that he gets to have audience with the big wigs of Indian Army and officers in the MoD? I mean a guy such as a Sawhney, who habitually berates Indian armed forces regularly, calls IA top brass nothing more than a bunch of bumbling idiots, goes about his business scot free. I think he is a part of disinformation campaign carried out by Indian establishment. I know, it is kind of funny but one may never know the reality.
Yup.. Below is picture of Sawhney conducting interview of COAS Naravane in 70s Jitendra get up.. He is the original Mystery Boy.. And today, endorsing Pappu as a great sttategic thinker :facepalm:

FORCE-editor-Pravin-Sawhney-in-conversation-with-the-COAS-General-Manoj-Mukund-Naravane-at-Sou...jpg

hit&run

Mod

This is just a non issue. Probably comes from too much sniffing of librandu gas.

I have never seen them rubbing it on India when friction is very high.

Few optics of cordial nature or propaganda on their capabilities they do indulge. Also there is no eveidence if they do it intentionally. One can not rule out leaks done by over enthusiastic soldiers out of turn, doing it. Their High office spokes person never indulge in details.

Indian army and GoI has also not indulged into this as well. There are no visuals officially released by us.

Disengagement itself means you do not rub on each other.

hit&run

Mod
Yup.. Below is picture of Sawhney conducting interview of COAS Naravane in 70s Jitendra get up.. He is the real mystery boy..:facepalm:

View attachment 78669
He will be sidelined soon. His true colours are out now. Looks like he has used all his connections and good will equity. Things did not happened as per his desire. His frustration is now neurotic.

mokoman

Country flag
This is just a non issue. Probably comes from too much sniffing of librandu gas.

Few optics of cordial nature or propaganda on their capabilities they do indulge. Also there is no eveidence if they do it intentionally. One can not rule out leaks done by over enthusiastic soldiers out of turn, doing it. Their High office spokes person never indulge in details.

Indian army and GoI has also not indulged into this as well. There are no visuals officially released by us.

Disengagement itself means you do not rub on each other.

IMHO Its other way around.

They published pics of those ladakhi kids who cross LAC , called them spies.

we captured 2 PLA spies , no photos or other details.

Not to mention story of that village in bhutanese territory , that was literally a fuck you to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles