India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well weibo now only has pics of their retreat , not indian side , which is even worse.

Maybe they will release eventually .

Also any updates of disengagement on spanggur lake banks ?

i couldnt find anything.

😀 cant wait for sentinel images to release.
Did you find this in Chinese?You find this Chinese is particularly good, it is a military forum in China.Posts are translated at the beginning of the Indian media reports, which comments here and similar. This is the first assumption.Here is the assumption that China is provocative, there is the assumption that India is provocative. Worried about each other back and forth.😂
Browser can translate the entire web page to see.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is just a non issue. Probably comes from too much sniffing of librandu gas.

I have never seen them rubbing it on India when friction is very high.

Few optics of cordial nature or propaganda on their capabilities they do indulge. Also there is no eveidence if they do it intentionally. One can not rule out leaks done by over enthusiastic soldiers out of turn, doing it. Their High office spokes person never indulge in details.

Indian army and GoI has also not indulged into this as well. There are no visuals officially released by us.

Disengagement itself means you do not rub on each other.
Videos are often leaked intentionally by both sides.. Like when a video of a captured chinese soldier on Pangong was released, the Chinese released a picture of injured indian soldiers on Pangong with hands tied..

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Did you find this in Chinese?You find this Chinese is particularly good, it is a military forum in China.Posts are translated at the beginning of the Indian media reports, which comments here and similar. This is the first assumption.Here is the assumption that China is provocative, there is the assumption that India is provocative. Worried about each other back and forth.😂
Browser can translate the entire web page to see.
Its a good forum , it has good links and info. 😀

There were 2 others but Indian gov banned everything , and VPN is pain in ass.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I pretty much expected a Chinese offense in Dec to March timeline. In fact, I will consider a big Chinese blunder if they do not attack us right now.

The reason is simple, we are at the weakest point militarily vis-a-vis China right now, with our air force being the weakest link, followed by air defense.
In the coming years, we will -
  • Get 4.5 gen Rafales, making it very hard if not impossible for China to maintain air superiority.
  • Get long-range BVRs nullifying Chinese PL-15s, blunting any Chinese BVR edge as well.
  • Get S-400s as well as MRSAM & QRSAMs, and our airspace will be adequately protected. Currently, our outdated Russian SAMs and short-range Akash are barely a threat.
  • Get another aircraft career, which means we can effectively pin both Malacca Strait and Pakistan at the same time without sweating.
  • More submarines filling the critical operational gap in Naval warfare.
And many more.
If China cannot militarily secure a victory, even a local one on India currently, they can kiss any hope of it goodbye anytime in the future.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The EPIC Meltdown of Pravin Sawhney! Immensly satisfying......
Have never seen a more smug, self absorbed person, who is so full of sh*t, that he thinks he is the best thing to happen in the area of military strategy, after Clautswitz. And its not a recent phenomenon. Sawhney has been like this for years. God knows why he is not banned from defence expos, conferences, and from taking interviews of top generals..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

He is barking at every comment like a postpartum bitch barks at every passer by thinking they are going to take her pups away.

Today is speaking for China after speaking for Pakistan yesterday. When people start speaking for others it means they are now out of depth and lying.

NAC never said about being deterred or not but used a popular proverb of being two nuclear powers at the brink of all out war.

This statement is a statement of intent that war could have started regadless of nuclear capabilities of both sides. Kargil also happened under same nuclear threats.

Knowitall

I don't understand what he is trying to say according to him china is not scared of our nukes they are not deterred by us but for some reason they decided to march towards us but didn't want to fight and now once again for some reason they have decided to run back even though they are not scared of us.

It's high time that members of DFI decide to pool money for mental treatment of sawhney and make sure that he recovers soon.

We should also inform him of the great potential he has in the field of stand up comedy atleast he wouldn't be dependent on his chinese masters to fund his rozi roti.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't understand what he is trying to say according to him china is not scared of our nukes they are not deterred by us but for some reason they decided to march towards us but didn't want to fight and now once again for some reason they have decided to run back even though they are not scared of us.

It's high time that members of DFI decide to pool money for mental treatment sawhney and make sure that he recovers soon.
How old is Sawhney ?.. Any chance of him dying from old age..🤪

Cheran

Country flag
Have never seen a more smug, self absorbed person, who is so full of sh*t, that he thinks he is the best thing to happen in the area of military strategy, after Clautswitz. And its not a recent phenomenon. Sawhney has been like this for years. God knows why he is not banned from defence expos, conferences, and from taking interviews of top generals..
He is barking at every comment like a postpartum bitch barks at every passer by thinking they are going to take her pups away.

Today is speaking for China after speaking for Pakistan yesterday. When people start speaking for others it means they are now out of depth and lying.

NAC never said about being deterred or not but used a popular proverb of being two nuclear powers at the brink of all out war.

This statement is a statement of intent that war could have started regadless of nuclear capabilities of both sides. Kargil also happened under same nuclear threats.
It seems, PLA withdrawal/pics has impacted him personally.

But looking at his past tweets since the engagement, why would it not?

PS - I thing we are wasting too much time on him (myself included).

There is something else, i want to comment:-

1. In Jan 2021, there was a news about CCP spy ring broken in Afghanistan, around 10 "spies" were caught with cash/weapons etc. It was very brazen & they were deported

2. Now coup in Myanmar & CCP cyber teams, physically there to manage the online situation

CCP involvement in our periphery is brazen & extreme.

Hope we have gamed the situation.

BlackViking

Country flag

It's high time that members of DFI decide to pool money for mental treatment of sawhney and make sure that he recovers soon.

We should also inform him of the great potential he has in the field of stand up comedy atleast he wouldn't be dependent on his chinese masters to fund his rozi roti.
tenor.gif

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It seems, PLA withdrawal/pics has impacted him personally.

But looking at his past tweets since the engagement, why would it not?

PS - I thing we are wasting too much time on him (myself included).

There is something else, i want to comment:-

1. In Jan 2021, there was a news about CCP spy ring broken in Afghanistan, around 10 "spies" were caught with cash/weapons etc. It was very brazen & they were deported

2. Now coup in Myanmar & CCP cyber teams, physically there to manage the online situation

CCP involvement in our periphery is brazen & extreme.

Hope we have gamed the situation.
Khalistanis, Pakistanis, Librandus all had their bets on their new daddy China to fix Modi.
Modi has prevailed and now they are literally orphans. The frustration is obvious.

I pretty much expected a Chinese offense in Dec to March timeline. In fact, I will consider a big Chinese blunder if they do not attack us right now.

The reason is simple, we are at the weakest point militarily vis-a-vis China right now, with our air force being the weakest link, followed by air defense.
In the coming years, we will -
  • Get 4.5 gen Rafales, making it very hard if not impossible for China to maintain air superiority.
  • Get long-range BVRs nullifying Chinese PL-15s, blunting any Chinese BVR edge as well.
  • Get S-400s as well as MRSAM & QRSAMs, and our airspace will be adequately protected. Currently, our outdated Russian SAMs and short-range Akash are barely a threat.
  • Get another aircraft career, which means we can effectively pin both Malacca Strait and Pakistan at the same time without sweating.
  • More submarines filling the critical operational gap in Naval warfare.
And many more.
If China cannot militarily secure a victory, even a local one on India currently, they can kiss any hope of it goodbye anytime in the future.
These are wild guesses.

I categorically said they are not ready. Not acclimatized being one big factor, there were many other factors showing they were a camping force using armoured component erratically.

On the contrary India was more prepared to start offences along every axis.

The mirror deployment was not simply mirroring them but had better numbers at its disposal.

Being weak numerically and capability wise again is a vague guess. First of all our weakness is not as obvious as people are trying to suggest. Chinese have zero experience to manage war on such a scale where all three branches can be operationalized.

The old Chinese objective of teaching us a lesson which was initially made popular by Indian analysts never made a sense with modern warfare in context. With long-range missiles on both sides one lesson tought can be reversed in no time.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Its a good forum , it has good links and info. 😀

There were 2 others but Indian gov banned everything , and VPN is pain in ass.
Chinese defense forums and good are oxymorons. Literally everybody has the same thoughts and those thoughts somehow happen to be the party's line of thinking, by looking at your recent posts it seems you have been consuming a lot of SDF or other Chinese forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles